Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1735
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-10 16:11:17

No worries INL. Appreciated the honesty.
Shella
Shella - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-10 16:12:14

Guys

I dont if i over step here but if i do please correct me

We all here to have some fun and play time in life.

So don't fall for a girl or any thing just have same fun and go on with your life and if you feel that a girl is getting feels or you get feeling for her just remember we here for fun and play time that is why ESA is ther for not for love or any thing als

JUST FOR FUN AND PLAY TIME

My 2c

Ps: Shella
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 12:29:52
Edited: 2018-04-11 12:30:22

And you wake up one morning and look in the mirror and all that you see staring back at you is this monster that you have become and you suddenly realise that you have changed and that this monster staring back at you is not a nice person, so you have to rid yourself of this monster and go look for the person you use to be.

Off I go.

Cheers
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 13:33:50

On 2018-04-07 21:59:36 [deleted] said:
] Grey

MY GOD. This is ME. But you are sadly missing the whole point. If you tell me that you have more feelings for a specific lady, I will OUT OF RESPECT for OUR FRIENDSHIP not book the lady. The eternal toss-up :Friends or fucking. I CHOOSE FRIENDSHIP EACH AND EVERY TIME.

This is a simple rule, friendship before fucking. Easy.

Boss, so...... what you tried saying is "Bro's before Hoe's"

One thing I can tell you that university maxim of Bro's before Hoe's is only in words. Your closest friend will fuck your girl at the slightest opportunity behind your back. Your closest friend shall betray you when it comes to pussy.

We are brain fucked, fucknut extraordinaires when punani is part of the equation!

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:45:28

On 2018-04-11 13:33:50 Burfi said:
On 2018-04-07 21:59:36 [deleted] said: ] Grey

MY GOD. This is ME. But you are sadly missing the whole point. If you tell me that you have more feelings for a specific lady, I will OUT OF RESPECT for OUR FRIENDSHIP not book the lady. The eternal toss-up :Friends or fucking. I CHOOSE FRIENDSHIP EACH AND EVERY TIME.

One thing I can tell you that university maxim of Bro's before Hoe's is only in words. Your closest friend will fuck your girl at the slightest opportunity behind your back. Your closest friend shall betray you when it comes to pussy.

We are brain fucked, fucknut extraordinaires when punani is part of the equation!

Punani come and go, friends should be for life. Was semi- brainfucked and it cost me a friendship. Never again.

Next time will follow the advice of INL and rather walk away from the punani to keep my friendships in tact.
Shella
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 21:40:14

On 2018-04-11 19:45:28 jjsoap said:
On 2018-04-11 13:33:50 Burfi said: On 2018-04-07 21:59:36 [deleted] said: ] Grey

Punani come and go, friends should be for life. Was semi- brainfucked and it cost me a friendship. Never again.

Next time will follow the advice of INL and rather walk away from the punani to keep my friendships in tact.

Wow so true on that one of friendship

Like your thinking
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 07:40:46

I see this punting thing like this...... girls want the money and the guys want their ballsacks emptied........ No feelings, just business. You make the trade, you do the business, you move on.
Shella
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-16 19:43:26

On 2018-04-12 07:40:46 StoneColdSteve said:
I see this punting thing like this...... girls want the money and the guys want their ballsacks emptied........ No feelings, just business. You make the trade, you do the business, you move on.

Yes that is so true we only here for the fun and business and to make sure your ballsacks get emptied

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.