[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-04 18:01:41
Edited: 2017-10-04 18:02:51

Mr Shy

More ramblings and random thoughts on this subject :

Liked your : "Its like signing a retainer with yourself, only, you don't realise it."

And it is so true. You are signing that cheque yourself, in your mind-fucked state, a cheque that you would under normal circumstances not write. You could even make a case that you were under the influence of lust, if that was a basis for reneging on deals.

Heard a good one : lady got a punter to sign for a 12 month lease. He thought he is getting free pomps, then she charged him for the pomps. Needless to say it ended badly. Would you under normal circumstances go and do shit like that ?

The answer is a resounding NO. But you are so in the moment, and let's not take anything away from the ladies' acting skills, which is phenomenal. They are magnificent in their acting to make us believe that we are THE ONE, the one that they would prefer to spend time with, instead of anyone else.

And like lambs to the slaughter we are led, our throats cut and us bleeding silently the money that is the blood they seek. Like vampires with an angry hunger, or hanger for short. Licking up that blood till they bleed you dry and in the end ? Leave you in the gutter of despair, reality coming back to bite you, all too late.

It is the nature of this beast, and we know this. Too many warn against this, so if you feel prey to these luscious vamps, then don't come looking for sympathy. There is none here, only the harsh realisation that this is a bed that you made, and that you alone will be sleeping in it.

That might come across as harsh, and it is meant to be. The reality is that we are pawns in this endless game of chess, we are used and abused, decapitated, rolled over, sacrificed on the altar of lust.

It is in our genes, this self-destructing hedonistic search for the ultimate pomp, the ultimate intimacy, the ultimate lady. We are born hunters, and hunt we will. This is like captive lion hunting, the prey is dangerous, but available, and for a few dollars more we can have a go at them.

We are the engineers of our own doom, stupidly thinking that I will never be caught. Either by my real life or by the ladies. They will get you in the end. Why ? Because we are looking for it.

Mind-fucked, that we are.

Cheers

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-04 21:42:54

After I've read mr Shy and mr INL's posts on this matter, I think I'm screwd!!! But by my own choice..... Ag it's ok, will deal with the heart ache whenever it comes later! Just enjoying it for how ever long it lasts......
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-07 20:49:17

Milo

You are not alone.

I give out this great advice and then ?

Fall into my own shithole.

But happy here.

We will deal with the heartache later.

For I am living life to it's fullest.

Cheers
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 696
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-08 11:51:41

Good luck INL and Milo41! Buckle up!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-08 18:01:49

Thanks Mr Shy

I always have this issue with time, maybe because mine is ticking away at an ever accelerating pace, and I simply hate wasting time.

Each and every moment not spent wisely is a moment wasted.

So frustrated with life at the moment, wish I could get this concept into everyone's agenda.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-08 20:08:40

INL live it up to the fullest! Thanks mr Shy! No regrets whatsoever!
MrShyGuyV2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 823
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-02 20:02:14

Good luck Milo!
MrShyGuyV2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 824
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-02 21:57:21

I think Bill summarizes it perfectly
https://youtu.be/kI3MwwWYC3Q
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 17:48:43

On 2017-05-31 11:14:31 Milo41 said:
I agree with that miss V, I realised that when I start to develop feelings for a lady, I cut and run.

That bad hey .. .shame
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 17:52:32

On 2017-10-04 21:42:54 Milo41 said:
After I've read mr Shy and mr INL's posts on this matter, I think I'm screwd!!! But by my own choice..... Ag it's ok, will deal with the heart ache whenever it comes later! Just enjoying it for how ever long it lasts......

Love your response sweetheart.
So sincere.... it is a difficult place to loose yourself to someone in this place...unfortunately not impossible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.