@Hazel, she's worth it.....
dizrhythmia
dizrhythmia - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-19 22:32:04

So I have been in one of these positions of getting too involved with a lady of the night. I am working out how to recover the best but thought it would be good for my catharsis to browse through this thread and pick out the relevant points from some of the posts as I have been brain fucked.
*Let me burst your bubble ever so gently. It is all about the money. They see a customer that they can mindfuck, and they will do it.
*These ladys are really good at what they do... It is after all one of the oldest professions in the world.
*This is a fantasy world and nothing else.
*Sometimes girls think it will be a fairy tale ending but most often she would find herself in some sort of hell which she created for herself.
*Like wise should you on your drive to the lady remind yourself not to get attached it's just business almost like a little mantra this will help you to remain unattached.
Should you at any point feel attached during the booking silently repeat your mantra to yourself.
*It is in our genes, this self-destructing hedonistic search for the ultimate pomp, the ultimate intimacy, the ultimate lady.
*Rest assured though that nature has provided us with a coping mechanism. If something breaks, nature overcompensates and leaves it stronger. So every time that you are hurt by someone, your heart becomes stronger afterwards. Till next time.

So till next time it shall be.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 09:24:31

So happy to see someone reads my rantings.

LOL

Amber @ Nikita's Spa
Amber @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-20 19:13:03

dizrhythmia, i am so sorry you feel so frustrated.

I have to disagree though, I have met a couple who met in this industry and come high or low water they are married and according my knowledge is happy together and left the industry. a good couple I might ad.

Each situation could be different, relationships is about give and take, and respecting the roles the partner plays, and a very big depending factor could be the emotional maturity with the reasonable expectations.

Anyone looking for a fantasy ending is being unrealistic because it does not exist.

However I do honestly do empathize with the situation, this is not an easy position to be in.

Milo, I am glad she is worth it, she is a lucky girl
dizrhythmia
dizrhythmia - Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-22 14:52:48

@Amber - thanks for the measured reply and your empathy. Frustration, disappointment and just a general unhappiness at my own foolhardiness are the order of the day at present.
Bizarrely enough I do still believe that a relationship within this industry is possible although it needs 100% buy-in from both parties. I was just foolish enough to believe that my 100% was being matched, and I bought into what ended up being your unrealistic fantasy ending that finished as a very realistic ending. I am a very liberal-minded individual and had no qualms with the lady doing her job and still don't, but it is going to take a major roadworks repair to my neural pathways to get beyond the perception that the ladies are only looking to mindfuck me , to quote He Who Never Learns.
On the positive side I do believe I will one day overcome this perception for as the heart grows stronger the memories fade; till next time of course.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-23 06:17:08

Dizrythmia

You could't pick an easier name ?

To quote :

"Bizarrely enough I do still believe that a relationship within this industry is possible although it needs 100% buy-in from both parties."

And bizarrely enough I actually agree with you. But I think it is difficult, and the basis for such a relationship, in fact any relationship, should be honesty.

I also believe that the lady continuing her work in this environment is not conducive to a good relationship. Just my view, the world has changed so much and become so liberal that it might just work. Just not for me.

Our divorce figure is already at 56%, so statistically your chances are not good starting off in our (cry) beloved country.

But that magical feeling that you get when you fall in love, isn't that worth going through with it ? Life is better in the moment, and your senses are on hyper-alert. Adrenalin pumping and the good hormones taking over. That feeling of being able to conquer the world : "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" Titanic feeling.

The downside is of course the fall, but who are we to predict the future ? Or in Titanic style, the fucking iceberg that sinks you.

We are not promised tomorrow. If you love someone, tell her and be done with it. Tomorrow might be too late.

Just my romantic side coming to the fore.

I will probably blast myself again next week for writing such melodramatic romatic bulldust.

"He Who Never Learns"

Secsica
Secsica - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-23 08:23:03

My question to the WG... Its been stated that your also human and can develop feelings etc. and there have been cases where people really get together.

So my question is do you continue to be the "perfect fantasy" the guy fell for or do you become like a normal wife and loose interest in sex and refuse BJ's etc like a normal wife...
The Doll House
The Doll House - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-25 18:57:47

@secsica... will you be the fantasy the girl fell in love with or will you become the normal husband that doesn't notice when the missus puts on something special for you? Will you be the normal husband that forgets that she's a woman and needs more than 3min sex including fore play? Will you continue treating her like your fantasy? I reckon it's a two way street.

"Real life" will inevitably detract from the perfect fantasy, but it doesn't need to be the death of it...
If Only
If Only - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1464
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-25 23:20:55
Edited: 2017-11-25 23:26:23

Chasing the "fantasy" in the hope that it can become "real life", is a catch 22 situation.

This chase, a desire fuelled by the need for companionship and acceptance, to share and care, is only human and seldom given a chance to succeed.

The perceived outcome for a successful relationship between two people meeting in this industry, is different than should the same two people have met say through friends at a social event.

A rather debatable conundrum with an array of outcomes.

Yewrev1
Yewrev1 - Re: Brain Fucked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-28 11:53:06

The desired outcome for any relationship, no matter where or how it originated are the same and that is to " live happily ever after".

As Syren has mentioned, the sucess of the relationship is not only the responsibility of the lady, but is dependent on both partners.

The more you put into it, the bigger will be the reward. And I don't refer to financial input. I talk about that hairy fairy stuff men like me are terrible at.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.