Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Corporate Tease & Scarlet Rose audition the 2 coloured male models P141 POV & Close up...
R100 per video or R1000 for all and 2 bonus shower videos WhatsApp or Telegram
Whatsapp me now for availability and prebookings for the weekend. Also a big content special...
Out of interest who has the most stars? Any good stories behind getting them? Who else is a 10...
Good morning to all you horny nawty pussyloving gents! Mmmmm... This weather has me all hot and...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) The tread was initially a double so I decided to make it a happy one...
During a punt I expressed my fantasy. The gorgeous petite therapist told me that she also...
Hi gents.... Its time again but this time the prize is a bit bigger and a little bit more...
A Safe and upmarket house in Northcliffe's, just off Beyers naude. We have therapist you can...
Here is the profile: www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php I called earlier in the day and...
Good morning guys! Come spoil yourself on this lovely rainy day with a relaxing session with me!...
Ladies are you honest in telling your doctor or Gini what you do for a living? I never...
xhamster.com/movies/4672669/skye_is_a_sexy_south_african_milf_in_fishnet_stockings.html
Hi Guys Please help I am looking for a B&B that's either rented out by the hour or where...
Hello darlings.. I came online yesterday with the full intention of seeing my familiars...
Well i have been browsing this site and drooling over all the ladies for some time now. I have...
the fact that girls in working place like mine. they have a problem with new girls. just because...
Gatiepie is in gr.1 en sy Engels-juffrou het probleme met hom. Gatiepie meen hy's te slim vir sy...
Just watching The full Monty again and recall a South African group of male strippers that came...
Hi, Attending Workshop in Magalies Valley Lodge. Any WG available to come for over night fun.
Keen to hear your experiences... What is the most you have ever paid for a punt and was it...
In light of an interesting discussion among friends recently, the following question. Initially...
I met a girl on here last year. Saw her 3 times in 2 weeks then a month went by where I was busy...