Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good afternoon guys I have a special on my online content and video calls
Available for online entertainment services WhatsApp me 0784058149 for content
Have a fantastic evening gentlemen Wishing you all an amazing weekend filled with good vibes...
Come and indulge your senses with my Swedish body massage sessions.. Extra available include...
Tonight and tomorrow till 3pm only 30 January 2017 Brand new pic pack (30 odd pics and the usual...
Add me on whatsapp. ... Lets get naughty. ... Pix and videos. ...
As in no money changing hands. In my case November last year. Obviously this one's for the...
Haven't seen her profile for a while?? Anybody know where she is??
So guys, just as a matter of interest, how often do you guys get tested for std's?
Lovely red bra and lace panties sounds for Valentine's day.... Who wants to have a strip...
Why is this not offered in SA? Not even Asian massage venues offer it. But almost all Asian...
Any MG available today? JHB area Need someone with strong hands Please inbox me rates and...
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
The marathon's taking place tomorrow and if the route is the same as last year,my street will be...
Who would pay for someone else's weekly/daily service ? Asking for a friend
The "Vids that turn you on" thread got me thinking about our local porn industry - why...
I loving the East Rand. At Emporers Palace. If you looking for some company and a good...
Having a 69 with a slim girl in Johannesburg or Pretoria. I'm a sucker for shapely, athletic...
Girlfriend expierence!!!! Make a booking..and have some fun whith me...reyn...kisssing.mmmmm...xxx
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
Hi guy's I'm in the East Rand just next to East Rand Mall today tomorrow and Friday. Do come...
Hot and horny come and fuck my arse, pussy or mouth....Special rates 0761224047
Hot and horny come and fuck my arse, pussy or mouth....Special rates 0761224047
I sure know how to create shit lol. So, I booked into this place again (3rd/4th time im in Bloem)...
Perfect weather... hot and very horny. Raedy and waiting. Special Rate's.