Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good evening gents Come have some online fun to make your imagination running wild with all...
I have videos for 300 now on WhatsApp, cum shots and me and my partner, rule play
Saturday from 10 till 6pm and Sunday 10 till 6pm. Book now.... Xxxxxxx
Thank you chasidy for sharing this with me ill now share it here...hehehe *Today is World...
Lyla from leela dee has been servicing my back and front for years. She is currently not working...
Isn't this weather to die for!!! Come and spoil yourself on this lovely rainy day with a relaxing...
Morning sexy, naughty gents... I've decided to add a new added bonus to my session... A...
Have any of the Punters or Girls done the mile high club thingh. The toilets in an aircraft is...
Hi Gents . I am available until 22h30 this evening. 30 min. Session @ 550-00 . GFE ,Sensual and...
Hope you can help me, I'm looking for Tatum / Storm / Electra's number, does she still work in...
Good morning on this wet Friday all you horny gents! Im in a mood to make sweet, sensual, steamy,...
Hi Gents, I'm available & eager to get real hot & steamy on this wet & bed weather...
Isn't this weather to die for!!! Come and spoil yourself on this lovely rainy day with a relaxing...
Hi Guys, I have been punting in PE for the last 2 years and although this is my first post, I...
Weekend of 17 March is again rally time in Mossel Bay. I do not seen any ladies advertising in...
Hi Ladies Its a nice wet and chilly day. i am looking for the above. pls msg me if available.
Believe today is a big day for Shakira (Elarduspark). Happy birthday young lady. Hope you'll have...
Good day Gents, Join us on Friday the 27th of January at The Harem for our month end party!...
Word association game? Body, legs and titties? Greek currently active? Which threads are the...
What do guys think about Mandy, Sharon and Gabbi combination. I think they are the most sexy and...
Why do all HOE ladies state Roar on their profiles. Why don't they just state that they are not...
New look with new hair photoshoot tomorrow. .. Available from 2pm till 6pm Friday.......