Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-15 15:38:06

Name: Galaxy The Original

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Galaxy The Original's Full Profile]

After stealing her profile for a while and seeing all the positive reviews, I decided to take the plunge as some things lined up.
Comms handled over Whatsapp clear, friendly and concise.
As to the massage, easily a great start to the festivities. Tantalizing and teasing with the perfect speed.
Had me ready to blow on the prostate action alone but finally did from her excellent bareblow.
She then climbed on top as my member stood to attention. What. A. Great. Ride.
The previous great reviews are on point.
I even got a great dick rating :D

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-17 12:06:12

@Neo187.... thank you so much sexy ;) it was an absolute pleasure and I'm looking forward to next time as we have some unfinished pleasure we need to take care of #naughtygrin xx
Mr. Powers
Mr. Powers - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 07:35:40

I had the chance to visit galaxy on Friday (6 October) and boy was it worth the long trip. The heatwave special was special indeed.

Booking: All communication was handled via Whatsapp which was a huge plus in my opinion. Telephone manner is excellent and she made a great effort to answer any and all questions I had.

Service: I'll keep this part brief but from the moment I arrived to the moment I left, Galaxy treated me like a king. The massage was excellent and the sensual aspects hit the spot. Considering it was my first time with an older woman, she had so many tricks up the sleeve and I tried something new too which was wild. She has the energy of a 20 year old. I was offered some drinks which I gladly took after I was spent. Following the excitement though it was so lovely to talk to Galaxy and it felt like connecting with a long lost friend.

Venue: The room was booked and taken care of by Galaxy and the venue is clean. The room we were in had an ensuite shower which was a great touch.

If I didn't live so far I'd try to visit more often but for everyone else please support this gem. Thanks again Galaxy!

-Mr. Powers

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3161
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-14 07:08:53

A long overdue visit with this lovely lady and it was fantastic! Arrangements, venue, directions all great. I arrived hot and sweaty after a long run and after the admin was taken care of I hit the shower and then the fun began.

Serious playing, exploring, oral, kissing, a great massage that was sorely needed was followed by an energetic FH session where the juices flowed. Fuck me it was sensational.

Thanks Galaxy that was another sensational visit and you will see me again real soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-14 22:12:17

@Mr. Powers.... you are an awesome person he he. From the communication on whatsapp to the last moment of our session I really enjoyed your energy! It was an absolute pleasure spending time with you! Till next time xxx
Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2611
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-14 22:15:35

@goofy123..... it seems with you it just gets better and better! It was so good to see you again and I must admit, I like you hot and sweaty he he #naughtygrin xxx
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-30 13:49:03

Enjoyed my session with this lovely lady,the venue is safe with secure parking,i was grateful for the air-con. Galaxy kept the conversation going with my favorite tunes playing softly in the background,it was a very relaxed and satisfying session

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Neo187
Neo187 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-04 07:12:20

I've been trying to recover from my visit t Galaxy at the end of November so that I could accurately review from my big head. I've also been debating on how in depth to go with this review but I guess the fellow punters out there need solid info and other sps need to know the bar has been raised.... so here goes.

Comms excellent both on voice call and whatsapp. Venue is a private house at the end of the street in Lynnwood. Neat, clean, off street secure parking.

This was my second visit, and was even better than the first. The sensual massage is really professional and she genuinely gets out the knots while keeping you aroused. Body and pussy sliding is epic, always lubed adequately and never stopping and losing momentum.

Head game is strong with this one. She's a milf and definitely has many years of experience. Allows owo, cim and swallow depending on your hygiene. But guys, why are we not all clean shaven? Off topic :-D

She spent some good time giving my man stick a sloppy mouth massage that I didn't want it to end. After about 15 minutes, i decided that there's only one place my lil soldiers were going and that was down Galaxy's throat. After she gobbled down my yogurt (not once talking it out), my main man was standing at attention almost instantaneously. It usually takes me between 10 and 15 minutes between rounds but dang he was excited.

Rubber on, cowgirl position, Galaxy rode me like I was a wild stallion she was trying to train. But damn, I started feeling guilty and useless just lying there while she did all the work but she didn't seem to care. Neither could I stop her!

Then came her party trick. I made a joke about it earlier in the day on whatsapp and damn she obliged. G pulled me out the main party centre and stuck me right up the chocolate box. Tight and slippery but what a sensation. I'm not the small side but damn I was impressed. Still in cowgirl, balls deep, she rode my meat stick like there was no tomorrow. My Greek virginity broken, all inhibitions out the window, our bodies in sync... geez what happened next amazes even me...

Boom! Both reaching the final destination at the same time, her squirting on over me.

I laid there spent... and she just paid in top of me, still with me inside but too drained to move.

Cleaned up, shower done, she made a joke about round 3... usually I can go 3 but this time, I figured let's not be greedy. Let's also not get injured :-D

I'll be returning soon. Galaxy, I hope you don't mind the detailed info.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-04 17:52:13

@shaungovender... thank you handsome for your kind words :) I hope you will cum visit again soon xxx
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-04 22:18:35

Please visit cape town

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.