Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-18 08:45:10

Name: Galaxy The Original

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Galaxy The Original's Full Profile]

I am very late with this review and for that I do apologise.

I’ve visited Galaxy before and it was an amazing experience. She is very kind, with the best personality, a zest for life and some serious skills - not only in terms of massage, but also when it comes to the no pants dance.

Towards the end of last year, a meeting ended earlier than expected and I found myself in Pretoria with 30 minutes to kill before I had to leave for the airport. This was quite early in the morning and I reached out to Galaxy and much to my delight, she responded that she could accommodate me. This was still at her old venue, which - it turned out - was like 10 minutes away.

She greeted me outside on my arrival and we quickly settled the admin at reception before heading to the room. Seeing as she no longer works there, I won’t go into much details regarding the amenities. Suffice to say it was all on point and there was nothing to complain about.

As I was rushed for time, there was no massage or slow build-up this time. We got straight into it, and although this is not usually how I prefer to do things, I actually quite enjoyed the change of pace.

As soon as the door closed behind us, she grabbed my face to make out with me while I had my hands all over her incredible ass. It had been more than a year since I’d last seen her, but she was looking even better than I had remembered.

She started to get me out of my clothes while we were making out, while I clumsily attempted to do the same with her. I’m no Casanova and sometimes undoing a bra can leave me quite bumfuzzled. Luckily Galaxy is a pro and she turned a situation that had the makings of being quite embarrassing for me into something we could laugh about.

That laugh turned into the biggest of smiles soon after when she went down on her knees while I was leaning against the massage bed to take me in her mouth for a fantastic blow. It was magnificent and she wasn’t beating around the bush. We had to get a few things done and we didn’t have much time, but at no point did she make things feel rushed. It was marvellous.

Pretty soon she had me on my back, straddling me. Lord knows, this woman knows how to ride. And she really gets into it. She did this thing where she’d whisper “…okay…” when things got especially hot and heavy and I don’t know why, but at that moment it was exactly what I need to hear.

No surprise then that I didn’t take too long to climax. It was fantastic and exactly what I needed. Unfortunately there wasn’t time for a bit of a cuddle and a catch-up and I jumped in the shower straight after. Luckily she joined me and we had our soapy hands all over each other to prolong the experience a little longer.

This was my first ever “quickly” and it couldn’t have been with anyone better than Galaxy. I absolutely adore her vibe and when I head up north again, I’d definitely make a plan to see her at her new place of work.

I cannot wait.

* I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-21 12:45:50

@Harry_B.... thank you so much handsome. It was as always only my pleasure! Still get goosebumps just thinking of our "quicky" together #naughtygrin xxx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2011
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-12 18:31:23

Always a pleasure spending time!
Thank you very much for my birthday gift!
And after years I actually had a massage!!
Wow! I'll have to go back for more ;)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-17 14:17:48

@Cunilinkiss.... handsome it was only an absolute pleasure!!! As always he he I'm glad you finally had the pleasure of a massage, but of course it didn't end there #naughtygrin xxx
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-07 21:56:19

Communication was great and I was in hurry so no fault of hers. She offers a great massage and the venue is quaint. Clean and
Serves the purpose.
Very accommodating and not a complainer. She enjoyed herself but alas I could not make her squirt. I gave up trying maybe I suck at it. Nevertheless a great show.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-01 23:20:00

@GTR9000..... I am really sorry for a very delayed response to your review. I am also sorry for disappointing you regarding squirting. Squirting is unfortunately not something that happens on demand and takes some time..... so no being in a hurry allowed he he. Hopefully next time you won't be in such a hurry and we can have some more play time to help make things happen #naughtygrin xxx
Show Time
Show Time - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-03 08:07:51

Area: Lynnwood Manor

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Was with this hot lady
And just need to mention her tongue ? is doing the trick
Next time we need get you squerting

Til next time

Ratings:

Face: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Show Time built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-18 13:55:15

@Show Time.... thanks so much sexy! Until next time then he he #naughtygrin xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-08-07 07:21:52

Area: Lynnwood Manor

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All I can say is wow! Galaxy is truly amazing, she is such a people's person.
She has got an amazing body and can make all your dreams come true!
I would highly recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Peter1982 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2563
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-07 11:48:00

@Peter1982..... thank you so much handsome! It was an absolute pleasure and I can't wait for our next playtime together ;) xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.