Navigation
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:01:49

@martinm, what a pleasure it was meeting and spoiling you! I absolutely enjoyed every moment. Until next time ;) xxx
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:06:37

@TwoBlueEyes... remembering our very first session over 3 years ago I was super excited seeing you again and spending time with you! And yes it was all and more of what I imagined it would be! Thank you so much for all your compliments! Can't wait for next time #droolingemoji xxx
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:08:28

@Vrik... handsome, the pleasure was all mine! He he! I absolutely loved it! Hope to see you again soon ;) xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2280
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 20:45:38

Name: Galaxy @ Be-sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Galaxy @ Be-sensual's Full Profile]

A fantastic experience with the delicious Galaxy...wow!
Booked a 90 minute session and it was sensational. All arrangements made with ease, the venue is great, private out of sight parking and easy to find.
Spotless, well appointed and it had all the necessary amenities.
Galaxy is awesome we started with a great firm massage which was really good, moved to a sensual play time which was wonderful. A great buildup with an explosive finish...a quick shower and I was on my way smiling broadly!
Thanks Galaxy that was fantastic and I will be back

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1420
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 10:24:46

@goofy123... wow... it was a long awaited meeting and what they say about good things come to those who wait is absolutely true! It was an absolute pleasure meeting to you and one amazing session! Thank you so much! Looking forward to our next encounter hmmmm xxx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 16:46:41

Sculpted body and energy level to match.
I've seen her a number of times and each visit is better.
I like the easy chats and fiery interactions

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 09:43:15

@Cunilinkiss! Handsome, a session with you is absolutely yummie! You know how to make a lady enjoy every moment! Can't wait for next time!!! Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 17:18:59

I wouldn’t normally consider massage girls, but Galaxy’s firm grip on a place in the ESA Top 100 (and last months Top 10) coupled with her reviews, personality on the forum, hot photoshoots and a very inviting message to me, convinced me to take the plunge.

We communicated on PM and WhatsApp (she loves to send a voice note) and the booking for 90 minute, her first for the day, was done with ease. She works at Be-Sensual in Lynnwood Manor, it’s a big house behind a high wall where you can safely park and your privacy is guaranteed. It’s also basically just off the highway, so you get there really quick after taking the offramp.

I handled the admin at reception, got my room number and met Galaxy in the lounge where she was waiting. The area was experiencing load shedding when I arrived and it was freezing that early in the morning, so I wasn’t expecting her to meet me in her bra and panties. She was dressed for warmth and that was okay by me. It was all going to come of anyway in a bit.

She took me to the room. Basic, but with everything I would need. As soon as she closed the door, she grabbed me and French kissed me deeply and passionately. When I thought it was over, she pulled me back and kissed me even harder, running her hands all over my body, while I grabbed hold of her ass. It went on for minutes and was a huge turn-on for me. In between the kissing she undressed me and when I was naked she was standing in front of me – still kissing – and grinding her crotch area against mine. It was probably freezing in the room (again, thanks to Eskom) but I didn’t notice at all because she was raising the temperature all on her own.

She told me to get on the massage table and lay on my stomach, but there was a problem because I was at full attention downstairs. I managed somehow and she got to work on my back. I saw a few reviews of Galaxy where guys mentioned the massage and then the sensual part. For me the whole time was a sensual experience. She certainly knows how to use her hands (and the rest of her body) and she got me to completely relax while she was working on my back.

She really has magical hands and used them with great skill to give me a complete workover. She has this one trick where she folds your arm behind your back to open up your shoulder blade and then she goes to work on the muscles there. It feels amazing. She also uses an unscented massage oil and she uses just enough. With some “massages” they use so much oil you end up looking like one of those poor seals in an oil spill, but not here. It also washes off easily.

I was laying face down the whole time and we were having a comfortable conversation about this and that. She is really easy to talk to. I looked up and saw the sight of her naked body on top of me in the mirror. She has the most amazing body. She was a personal trainer earlier in her career and it shows. She is perfectly toned with firm boobs, flat tummy, long slim legs and an ass to die for. And she knows how to use it. It was sensual as hell, especially when she reached between my legs to caress my business ever so softly.

She flipped me over and took the whole experience to the next level. She worked her way from the bottom up, entertaining my dick with the most sensual of blows. She really knows how to treat you and she looked like she enjoyed it too. Full marks! She spent a good while there and then moved further up to have us face to face. We were kissing again and she was sliding and grinding all over the place. She warned me that she had a few “no hands” tricks to entertain me with and the “thigh fuck” was certainly a high point. It brought me right to the edge.

The condom went on and she was riding me like there was no tomorrow. I think she enjoyed it too and if she didn’t, I have nothing but kudos for her acting skills. I was really nice to have such an intimate experience and it not feeling like you’re the only one having fun. The sex was amazing and I came soon after in an enormous crescendo.

She fell down on top of me, hot and sweaty and started to kiss me again. All the while I was still inside of her. We stayed like this for a good 15 minutes talking and kissing and doing little thrusts downstairs. It was wonderful. This was still on the massage table… there isn’t a bed in the room.

I tilted my head to see the clock and saw that our 90 minutes was almost up. She was cool with the time going a little over, but I had to get going. We had a quick shower where she washed my back to get rid of the massage oil.

After our shower we got dressed and she checked if the coast was clear for me to leave. I said I didn’t mind if anyone saw me (this isn’t my hometown after all), but she reminded me that not everyone felt the way I do. Apologies guys, I’ll keep it in mind going forward.

She walked me out to my car, gave me another hug and a big kiss and I went on my merry way with the biggest smile on my face. I decided on my way over that for this booking I would not touch my dick once while I’m there and I didn’t. She took care of everything and it was amazing.

Take you time when you visit her and book a longer session and truly explore this wonderful Galaxy. You can thank me later.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-06 07:52:06

My dear Harry.....

I need to thank you for taking your time to come and visit me! You are absolutely amazing and so was our session... and trust me, oh the pleasure on my face was real. No acting skills required he he! Can't wait for next time to spoil you even more! Xxx
KING777
KING777 - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-14 11:52:01

WOW WHAT MORE DOES A MAN NEED.GALAXY IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. SHE IS SUPER SENSUAL .
MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A KING.HER SERVICES ARE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE.
VERY ADDICTIVE ,THANKS FOR AN AMAZING TIME BABE.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.