Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-23 12:43:20

@TwoBlueEyes... I am so sorry for the delayed response on your review! Thank you so much sexy! I had an amazing time with you and really can't wait to see you again! Xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2351
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-09 22:26:18

Name: Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual's Full Profile]

Absolutely fantastic lady to visit, great venue which was spotless, private and well appointed. Galaxy was her fantastic self, chatty, energetic, very skilful and a great pleasure to be with.
Very nice massage to start and then the fun began…everything just flowed and it was sensational. After an explosive finish and a shower I left a very happy man.
What a great visit, thanks Galaxy I will be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1533
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-10 08:25:52

@Goofy123... always a big big pleasure spending time with you he he #naughtygrin thank you so much for turning a good day into a fantastic day ;) can't wait for your next visit! Xxx
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-13 07:11:48

This was my first visit north of the Jukskei. Galaxy has has been on my bucket list since 2018. The stars and the Galaxy aligned for this trip.

I agree with all the previous visiters. Galaxy is easy to talk to, like the girl next door. She is tall and has an incredible body.

I am glad we didnt start playing from the word go, otherwise it would have been a quicky.

She work my muscles real good. Its was an incredible massage, with lots of teasing.

When i turned over was when the sensual fun started. I didnt wait for the " you can turn around" She left no stone unturned. Every part of my body got the necessary attention. Yummy.

She knows how to kiss, its sensual and very intense. When she is on top, riding you, kisses you, her long hair in my face,in my mouth while kissing her.... you just want to stay there forever.

Thank you Galaxy for a very very intense sensual session. I'll be back for more TLC.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 09:49:54

@BurningMan... I am the one that needs to thank you! Meeting you was way overdue but well worth the wait! Can't wait for your next visit! Xxx
TwoBlueEyes
TwoBlueEyes - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 15:45:42

Warning! Stay away!

I repeat: Stay Away!

Everything you have read about Galaxy on the review system is true! This is the first reason for this warning: Stay away! It is hazardous to visit her as she is very addictive. You visit her at your own risk as you will return for more of Galaxy.

The second reason for the warning is that the less people book her , the more time I have to do it!

The venue is easy to find, very close to the N4, clean with ample safe parking that is not visible from the street.

As for me, this warning comes too late: I am addicted to the Galaxy charm. She is tall, athletic and a personality off note! You are guaranteed to leave with a smile. Don’t say that you weren’t warned when you sit and day dream about your session and want more.

If you are prepared to take the risk and live with the consequences you are in for an unforgettable time.

Congratulations on your birthday yesterday Galaxy – my your star shine bright this year... Until our stars align again. Hopefully soon....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 698
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-21 11:37:45

Galaxy is aways fun. From the first hello with a firm butt in my palm, till the last wave as I drive out.
She has the ability to change gears almost in mid stride and adjust perfectly between ful throttle and a purring idle as she correctly senses my need.
Thank you!! I'll definitely be back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 10:23:52

@TwoBlueEyes... he he you did warn me you were going to tell guys to stay away lol hopefully they are now even more intrigued #naughtygrin
Thank you so much for an amazing time! Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 10:27:13

@Cunilinkiss.... handsome, it is always an absolute pleasure with you! Waiting patiently for your return xxx #droolingemoji
daylight
daylight - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 11:23:13

Had the privilege of another memorable visit to Galaxy, the Original, the one-of-a-kind.
She is a feisty woman in the nicest sense of the word: courageous, determined and puts a lot of effort into her work. She does wondrous things behind closed doors, with laughing eyes and a fiery intensity I’ve not experienced before.
The venue and parking are fine. Privacy is adequate by my standards - one may see other ladies but won’t bump into another client.
Thanks Galaxy, I’ll be back…

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.