Navigation
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4092
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-09 18:14:31

Klippie sweetheart thank you so much for spending time with me l really appreciate you a lot .l think l need a week with you now ,hope to see you soon.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-10-09 18:56:26

Name: Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile]

I went to try B. Panther after all the recommendations.

Good telephone manners and clear directions. Venue was alright.

Service was okay. She started with a massage and proceeded to ask me if I wanted a rim job. I said no but she insisted and asked me maybe I'll like it. I still refused.

I think Panther needs to understand that no means no. She can't insist when I've given her an answer. This put me off.

The rest was mechanical. I won't visit again as for a first time visit the experience wasn't what I was expecting.

Panther like we respect your boundaries as a wg please respect ours as well.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4093
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-09 19:10:02

Baziel sweetheart so sorry if l crossed any boundaries,lam very sorry for that .Thank you so much for the visit and the remark l will keep that in mind
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-11 19:27:48

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Venue:Randburg Guesthouse,it is ok,reception lady open the gate for you,then you park and Wakanda directing you to her room.
Room and shower is good and big and clean-4 stars

Pricing:Top class yaar,so good I am achieving 12x each month booking target-5 stars

Appearance of girl:Wakanda appearing always in hot heels and lace lingeries,she taking lot efforting looking sexy for her customers,I do now few times bartering fucking with her,always she still treating me like good cash paying customer,no short cut because we do trade,best girl and too trustworthiness-5 stars

Sexual performance:Wakanda giving me solid bj,yaar,she look at me with hornyness while she performing oralling,this making my cock very hard and happy.
She say,right Butchbhai,time to give your bumhole special treatment,because this is Wakanda,and we do this best here(hahaha,I make it the movie referring joke).
She go full force,I says slow down,this sensations is too intense,she says do not worry,I got you,then she use side of tongue to light touch every single crease of my bumhole,everywhere for long time,then I says wow! who knew arse lick can feel so much the pleasure?
I do orallings on her also,she tell me,yaa,you having potential,you know how to teasing and pleasing,very good boy you are.
I am enjoying her body too much every old scratching and scarring I find on her knees and legs,I kiss and lick and give more attention,because I get extra turn on doing like this.
I am glad I not usual boring lover and all imperfection on any girls body drive me insane lustful.
She used to me little bit now,because we do booking 4,5x,so she taking out hairpiece because she know this way I can admire her beauty in full.
Then when we kiss,I cannot stop stroking her scalp and hairs,I luvs how it feeling in my palm hands and I says thanks you to trust me,I enjoy too much.
Wakanda is legend here and she is fun girl with lot kindness in her also,so I feel double attracting to her.
Uski nashè mai har mard doobjaayenge-5 star performer Panther is.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-11 22:12:40

Butch43 sweetheart thank you so much for the visit and always making our barter trade smooth even if it takes time for me to be in your city .As always l aim to please sweetheart
Johnbrown17
Johnbrown17 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-20 07:36:48

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The photos are good but the actual body not good to look at. Wanted to go back.

Please put real pictures on the advertisement.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Johnbrown17 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-20 08:09:58

Thank you so much hun @JohnBrown for the visit and your comment l really appreciate it .You should have left when you were not happy with me .l wouldnt have hold you captive at all,l use my pictures and l dont understand with what you say that l must put my real pictures.l dont blame you at all or will argue with you because as they say different lasses for different okes .But anyway The wakanda kingdom appreciate your visit and comment
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-20 11:11:19

Johnbrown17 life must be tuff when you blind. So sorry
CimLuva
CimLuva - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-26 12:32:54

Area: East Rand/Benoni

This is a late review. I met this lady when she was at Centurion for an all-nighter. I enjoyed my time spent with her and she delivered on what I had requested for.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-26 13:03:49

CimLuva sweetheart it was a blissful evening we had l really appreciate everything .Thank you so much for the visit.How about round 2 soon haha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.