Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-17 11:27:34

Name: Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Full Profile: [View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile]

Late review on this lady saw her in Randburg early one morning she never dissapointed she is always willing to give amazing service anytime day or night thank you babe hope to see you in Centurion when I have time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1341
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-17 19:59:14

eh eh.. blueballs is streamlining these chikitas mos... centurion.. midrand all at once !!!
erh erh yeerrrr
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3880
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-17 20:04:15

Bigblueballs sweetheart thank you so much for always spoiling me .You always make my stay in Gauteng worthy it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-07-17 21:05:09

@karlos blues pills can get you a far way hehehe water being off also means I had to shower in other places. Lol
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-19 18:21:50

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Firstly... Oral game is on point ?? I could easily have spent the whole booking just on BJ.

Found her place fairly easily and was greeted by a very slim and tall Black Panther in sexy fishnet stockings.

It's been a while since I last punted and I wasn't sure what to expect. I told her to lead the way and she ticked all the boxes, massage, bj, chat, everything. She's really slim and has a great figure, reverse cowgirl was something else ?

The deed itself, phenomenal. Found myself holding back many many times, she rode me like a bull and left me with a huge smile afterwards, it was exactly what I needed and even more.

I saw her in Centurion and gave a 4 for privacy only because of the other people in the complex walking around the parking and having their doors open when I left, which is hardly a deal breaker.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3890
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-19 20:07:36

Duke of Hazards sweetheart what a morning we had. I really appreciate the visit and the spoiling. Cant wait to see you when lam back in Centurion again. As discussed during the session earlier l will keep on looking for some private accomodation.Thank you so much
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 19:39:52

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

I has a very good session with Black Panther. Venue was a very nice hotel, just walk in and straight into the elevator.
She opened the door and wow she was dressed so sexy with fishnet stockings. She is tall and has such a sexy body. We chatted and then she asked me to lie tummy down on the bed. She started with massage working all my tense muscles after such a long day.
She then started rimming me and playing with my balls. Once I turned around she started with her famous bj that everyone talks about. This girl has some serious bj skills. Then it was my turn to return the favor. Best I've ever had.

I will definitely return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 09:49:55

Klippie darling thank you so much for the visit and for the spoiling l really appreciate everything.lam glad you enjoyed the bj .Hope to see u soon
ebip
ebip - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-12 14:32:01

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Where due is deserved it needs to be given. A very accomodating lady thay sees to the needs of the client a d if it is just a massage that you are looking for or if you need to go all the way you will get it.

She met me in a a short skirt that sat nice on her body which cascades as she is tall, she is a pleasant talker and makes you feel at home.

Her rimming was a new encounter for me and maybe 70%the reason why i wanted to see her, her massage skills are on point and lets just say her blow job skills are out od this world had to make a choice betweenn the two which to call her the bj queen or the rimming goddess. She came by me muffing her cause i know i am not great at the deed.

Maybe the only thing i would change is a blow for starters massage for mains and a good a few positions to follow, but they will have to be a next time for that.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-12 18:28:10

Ebip sweetheart thank you so much for the visit and the compliment .l would love to see you again because your mouth is talented and l really had fun.l really appreciate your spoilings.See you at the balcony soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.