Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-10-29 12:59:02

Mr Francois I tried looking for her on you're website and couldbt find her. I swear the profile I looked at was her. But most likely I was wrong.
My sincerest apologies
The zwan
DiLivio
DiLivio - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-04 19:00:46

Bitch is still around. Using Mia as new name in Sunnyside on ST
fishandsnoek
fishandsnoek - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-05 16:46:38

Hi guys.
Didn't know of this scam until I decided to post a warning here, only to find out this whore has been at it for a while! MIA on ST.
I phoned her last night and she still had the nerve to ask me to bring cigarettes! (which I didn't do) Got to the 7th floor flat in Plein str and she started with a massage then said she wanted to phone a friend to ask her to bring condoms. From my security forces background, I could tell from her tone of voice that she was lying and she curiously ended every sentence with overemphasizing "thank you girl" or "girlfriend" etc. She then told me she's going downstairs to meet this "friend"
I didn't feel comfortable lying naked alone in a shitty looking flat, and didn't have my piece with me - it tends to make wg's very nervous. So I quickly got dressed,left my shoes and decided to quietly recce the perimeter.
You can imagine the bitch's surprise when I caught her casually smoking a cigarette at the top of the 8th floor staircase! I confronted her and she kept lying and wriggling like the snake she is. Thinking back I should have given her a good old eardrum popping flat hand, but unfortunately I don't hit ladies. (not that this thing would qualify!) I took her back to the flat to get my shoes and by now you probably know what awaited us at the flat. The customary Nigerian! By now I was furious - because all my suspicions were confirmed. I ordered her to get my shoes while I "convinced" the Nigerian to get me my money back. I then left her to patch up her boyfriend.

Long story short - avoid this girl at all cost, but don't despair - they fucked with the wrong Boer. It wont be long before she and her crew will be dishing out blow jobs in the cells!

Happy punting... but be careful!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 868
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-05 17:27:21

What is the attraction by white girls to these sooty , peppercorn-tufted , west African drug-pushing negroes ?

And it seems to me that that these girls are mainly white Afrikaans speaking girls from Pretoria.

They have indeed sunk very low !

http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=search_name&weight=weight_1&show_start=0&n_i=6464
dave_m
dave_m - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-05 19:23:58

It's called drug addiction. It's a one way street - a cul de sac. For most the final outcome is a drug overdose.
lerete
lerete - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-06 12:29:43

Now the question remains is punding safe, guys?
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-06 14:00:09

@lerete

Its about as safe as driving a car....
unluckyluke
unluckyluke - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 10:35:13

Aspen u took a chance pulling the baby...thankfully u got out ok..next time blo the motherfuckers pick up your cartridges and leave asap.no one going come looking for you..broad question HOW do our SA white chicks land up pimpimg for these drug monkeys..
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 869
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 19:52:01

There is no way of accounting for these white girls' strange choice.

The closest I came to asking a white girl why she is pimpimg for a very black middle-aged ugly negro was when I went to see Lin in Krugersdorp.

She was at pains to assure me that she only stayed in his flat - but did not sleep with him .
boknaai
boknaai - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-07 21:57:55

There are 2 girls listed under Vereeniging that were originally from Pta- they look like part of the same crowd..can anyone id them??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.