Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-01-18 16:09:33

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4672
Here is the current advertiser who is part of the Nigerian scam.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-01-18 16:43:01

Just to recap the scam. The girl asks for your money upfront. Then she informs you that she needs to fetch protection from the flat next door. She disappears and two Nigerian heavies pitch up and demand more money. All advertisers based in Sunnyside should be treated with caution.Avoid venues in Leyds street especially if they are on the 7th floor. I would stay away from Sunnyside and the eastern parts of Hatfield as well.
Jay6454
Jay6454 - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-18 22:11:42

It seams that the best thing to do is to just not go to places like sunnyside etc and stay with the girls who actually welcome comments on their profiles. These also tend to be the girls that actually partake in the forum and often do the webcam thing.

When I was brand new to the punting scene i went to visit a lady in sunnyside, Candy was her name, got her nr from a newspaper add. I was to meet her at a hotel, went there, she opened the door and I was very happy as she was beyond sexy even if she was a bit skinny for my taste.

She asked for the money which I paid her, she then said she wanted to go to the room next door to put the money away and to put some sexy undies on and that I should get undressed. I was still moer skaam about the whole thing so I just sat on the bed and decided to wait for her to come back. I sat for 10 then 15 minutes then 20 and then just as I decided to leave the door opened....it was housekeeping coming to check the room. The house keeper asked me what I was doing there to which I replied I was waiting for my friend. She told me i wasnt supposed to be there and she was going to call security. I decided fuck this game and left in a hurry.

She mustve called them from somewhere because as I tried to walk out the front entrance security stopped me. I told them to let me go or someone was going to get hurt, obviously they knew something was up and refused. I decided to use my 6,3ft 110kg kg frame to good use and pushed the one guy over into some bushes and kicked the other one in the nads and made a beeline for my car.

The last thing i heard was them shouting for me to stop, since then i have never used newspapers and only visit the girls with picture on sites like ESA,ST etc. The comments section is a great help also as you can generally trust the guys with 'experience' :)

SO yeah, guys, if you DO go and visit a girl who is a known conwoman and you get scammed and maybe bliksemmed, raped, robbed and/or shot then it's your own fault.

J
Theo
Theo - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-19 11:30:40

Look at pics of Melissa? Is it the same lady?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-01-19 13:05:09

Jay6454 totally agree about staying away from places like Sunnyside. Listening to guys with 'experience' - well lets remember that 'Experience is the name we give our mistakes' (Now I wonder who said that first?)
ukachi
ukachi - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-19 13:13:51

point taken. BUT WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE? I CAN NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IT!! THESE LOW LIFE JUNKIES ROB US, AND IN SOME CASES KIDNAP THEIRE PUNTERS, AND THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE? AND THE MAKE BUSINESS BAD FOR ALL W/G OUT THERE!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-01-19 13:23:44

By accepting an advertisement a site or newspaper does not guarantee the product or service so it is up to the buyer to be cautious. Once they receive complaints it becomes a different matter.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-01-19 14:00:02

It is interesting that Angel does not attempt to explain herself even though this has now reached the comments section of her profile.
Jay6454
Jay6454 - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-19 14:08:37

skelm- she probably doesnt have internet access and even if she did, she looks too fucking stupid to know how to use it.
ukachi
ukachi - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-19 14:31:01

If you been with her you will know she is a 'rocketeer'...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.