Navigation
Venus @ La Femme
Venus @ La Femme - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-01 18:25:23

Thank You BOOBS53 and the pleasure was all mine.. Ps.. you are only as old as the women you feel ... Lol!

See you soon xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2282
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-01 20:49:27

" you are only as old as the women you feel!"

So true xxx
jpl2016
jpl2016 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-15 22:03:54

Name: Venus @ La Femme

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Venus @ La Femme's Full Profile]

This review is on behalf of my friend, was looking for a message and saw this adv. Venue is very nice, was waiting in launch and laura invited to join them for drink. Laura is a very nice person. My friend enjoyed the message with venus and returned very satisfied. Overall well managed by Laura and will be returning soon for myself.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 749
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 21:48:26

Ever since venus profile sparked on the purple and knowing I have heard that name many times before, I knew I somehow had to get myself a booking. When you look at her pics you definitely agree with me. I have had few failed attempts as her hours are a very small window period for me to get a booking. So I arrived at the venue much earlier than expected as I was close to the area. I was warmly welcomed by Jessie Lee who led me to the another room to wait, this kinda felt like being in sin box. Jordan came by and introduced herself to me, she looked hot in her sexy jeans.

So the door opened and in stepped in an absolutely beautiful sight, kind of reminded me like in the movies when a hot chick opens the door and breeze suddenly blows her hair back and time just stops. It felt like that for me (jaw dropping moment). She introduced herself as Venus, and I my mind I am like, of course you are (goddess of seduction or where you Medunsa cos damn that look just mesmerised me and caused instant stiffness). I followed her upstairs and damn Venus is absolutely sexy, in her short blue mini, what a sight. Like a kid being led to a candy store, in this case it was more of being taken into another plenary plane to her heavenly playground.

While in the shower I hinted that I love unwrapping my present and I took good care in in ensuring the package is delicately handled. From then one Venus brought out the dark knight in me, cos damn the rest of the time we had thorough fun, its great that Venus and I had found common ground and reciprocated and indulged with me. A super fantastic personality packaged in a absolutely stunning lady. Its also good that my cardio is up to standard and could keep the pace, cos geez the sensual massage can really keep you on the edge. I could not resist but to offer her a massage as well. When you in such company I guess you have to utilise every second of it. Venus has absolutely gorgeous pedicured feet. Well like all great things when enjoyed has to come to an end and geez did time fly by. Thanks Venus for an absolutely fabulous time in your company, and know I can tell the tale that I have heard. You are a remarkable lady.
As this booking miraculously occurred by divine intervention, I don’t know when I will have another chance to visit but hey miracles do happen and the next time it would be a longer booking.

Thanks Venue for the absolutely mmm fantastic time and hope you have immense fund and enjoyed my offerings. You are truly a wonderful person and just keep providing that exceptional service.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
La Femme
La Femme - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 22:02:58

wow pragtige review...well done Jessie Lee En Venus...

xxx
Laura
Venus @ La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 22:10:44

OH WOW @in69.... I didn't want to stop reading, like a fairytale bedtime story you don't want to end. Thank You for the tale told and definitely looking forward to our next chapter. What a memorable session xxx Hope that Devine intervention occurs sooner than later... xxx Venus xxx
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 751
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 07:25:30

I guess if we didnt wake up to check the time, the fairytale would not have ended. You did bring out the best in me and we just clicked within minutes of the booking. Really really ecstatic that you enjoyed the time... till the next escapade into your magical world ;-)
Dman01
Dman01 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-23 10:00:17

i popped in last week thursday and decided to settle for a massage. not forgetting the fact that when i laid eyes on her all i could say was WOW. shower was good and the way in which she walked up and got me to relax was amazing. That was the start to an amazing, relaxing massage. Thank you Venus for a lovely time and i look forward to being in your company soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Venus @ La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 12:15:41

Thank you Dman and looking forward to our next playtime xxx
Bloubal01
Bloubal01 - Re: Review - Venus @ La Femme - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-30 18:17:16

Great massage time spent with friendly and sexy lady. Super venue, parking, shower etc. and booked her directly.

Men are from Mars, Women should be like Venus!!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.