Gold Member
Posts to Date: 997
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-15 22:05:46

Name: Venus

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Venus's Full Profile]

During my lecture today as I sat back in class my mind was consumed with warm fuzzy thoughts of my recent visits with Venus (Golden Goddess). Ironically the lecture featured mentoring and during the lecture we were told the best way of reflections is to write them down. So here I am writing down my thoughts.

Dearest Venus, I can never find the appropriate words to show the appreciation for the times I have been able to spend with you.

Call me old school but I am always a person that keeps to time and on every visit I am like more than 20 minutes early so I just hang around a spot I have found close to the venue and just wait for that confirmation to drive in. But no matter how many times I have visited its always nerving. With the butterflies in the tummy as I watch the gate open and drive up to park. Your radiance glows even in the dimness of the garage as you so gracefully stand against the and wait for me to park. At that moment I am so consumed by your welcoming sparkling smile, the warm embrace of feeling you close to me, your parfum, igniting my sensors and sending sensations throughout my entire body and soul, that spark reviving me. That smile and when you say “hello” … I just love that. I generally cant help smiling at the same time…

The gentleman that I am always allows you to lead the way, or maybe I just want to gaze at your amazing physique, and the words of Rihanna “wild thoughts” run through my mind….LOL…. as you gracefully float up the staircase… It’s not just a staircase, it’s a doorway to another world, at this stage my mind is floating away…If you could see beyond the physical.. my sould would floating around…

The sound of the door locking behind me, well that is when I know my pharmacist is ready to dispense my prescription. You have always ensured that every visit is never the same and always keeping me guessing.
Venus you are the most beautiful lady that I have ever set my eyes upon and just can’t thank the heavens enough for making each booking possible. I think after the first visit I always wondered when I would be lucky enough for a second visit. But three months down the line well, it’s been heaven …visits….. I always love being in your company, sharing those memorable moments as we sit on the plight, those great conversations and laughs.

I do sincerely apologise for not reviewing you sooner, you deserve a review and gratitude for every visit. Do forgive me ……I hereby give you full permission: “On the next visit please spank me or tie me down to the plight and have your wicked way” … I deserve it…LOL….you can even dispense the strapon…LOL

As you set off for your well-deserved R & R, I wish you all the best and do ensure you take the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate and reflect.

… … Did I ever mention how mesmerised I get when that smile moves across your stunning face.. I will keep that and these memories in my mind …I will be awaiting your arrival… I have eyes only for you…

“vous etes une femme incroyable et je suis toujours reconnaissant”... “a beaucoup d’autres moments memorables”

Thank you Ms Venus for allowing me live in the moment and make my life worth living…

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Venus
Venus - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-16 00:50:28

Thank You in69 for our moments shared all special in their own way and reviewing is your choice only so no need to apologise ... until our next rendezvous xxx Mwah
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 998
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-16 06:38:03

Always good to know you reciprocate... the script requires a renewal.. take care if yourself .until the next rendezvous.... kisses right back at you...
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1503
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-23 08:31:41

My addiction to Venus is getting worse... I am hopelessly hooked...

NO I DON'T WANT TO BE CURED! LEAVE ME BE!

Another amazing rendezvous yesterday...

Even though she says her name (Venus) was not chosen after the goddess of love, beauty and desire, I think she is definitely such a Goddess.

Thank you Venus for another memorable visit...

xxxxx

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1424
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-23 15:05:51

Am going to have to wait until 2018 for my next visit to this symbol of the universe. I hope you have a great break over the festive season. A xxxx
Venus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-23 17:29:39

Thank You GreyKnight, always fun and new xxx
GrootLeeu
GrootLeeu - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-25 06:27:19

Hi Venus. Are you available this morning?
Venus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-27 10:00:47

Morning GrootLeeu, I'm available tomorrow after 14:00 and Wednesday after 13:00 again xxx
If Only
If Only - Re: Review - Venus - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1509
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-04 23:10:41
Edited: 2017-12-04 23:21:41

<b>Name:</b> Venus

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Erasmuskloof

<b>Last Visit:</b> December 2017

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=36708" target="_blank">View Venus's Full Profile</a>]

Like a moth drawn to a flame!

Venus, the flame, beautiful, classy and so sexy. When she meets you downstairs in the sexiest of dresses hugging her perfect curves, that is when my heart starts racing in anticipation of what's to come!

The session, magical from the word go, her touch, her smile, the conversation, her knowledge of how to push the right buttons, all to make for an explosive and very satisfying ending!

When having fun, time simply flies, necessitating a next visit soon!

Thank you Venus for a most enjoyable visit!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.