Posted: 2024-02-29 12:43:44

Name: Miss Megan

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

Full Profile: [View Miss Megan's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Venue:Guesthouse,good
Price:Very good
Communication:Concise,good,all boundaries clearly stated,p.s.ROAR in place(you know what that means)
Shower/Towels:Good
Playlist/Ambience:Excellent
Bed/linen/lighting:Fantastic
Makeup/hair:Outstanding
Outfit/Heels:Yes
Engagement:Superb,extremely friendly lady
BJ:Great
Kissing:Okay
Fucking:Good
Fingering:Good
Aftercare:Very good
Clockwatching:No
Revisit:Unlikely
Final Thoughts:
Megan is a great girl,wears her heart on her sleeve,very endearing,spontaneous,fun,friendly,engaging,extremely beautiful and generous as well as kind.An ideal girl to be intimate with.
However,I could feel her energy,and try as hard as she can,she finds it a step too far to fully immerse herself in the session with her all.
I'm no doc,so this is just my vibe I get,real or imagined,who knows,but I reckon she's dealing with trauma from her past and cringes inside when being intimate,so has to detach to get through the booking.
Its the same vibe I get from the vrou for 20+ yrs now so I recognize it well.
I'm sure she don't read reviews,in case she does, I reckon I'll get big backlash for what I say here but IDGAF,it's what I felt,and I won't return because I don't want to delay her healing process further.
Hey,maybe I'm wrong,and I'm just a filthy disgusting animal of a person,so that could be why she couldn't connect fully with me,let's hope so,because I like her too manies.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until YamamotoKirasha built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
M1a7r0t4i5n
M1a7r0t4i5n - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 17:27:07

Can't wait for the reply........
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 865
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-01 21:23:11

No trauma... we're healing over here.
One thing I've learned in my 30 years is that perception is projection.

Thank you for your review. I hope you find peace and love in the right places.

Xxx
Miss Megan
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5186
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-02 08:03:55

On 2024-03-01 21:23:11 Miss Megan said:
No trauma... we're healing over here.
One thing I've learned in my 30 years is that perception is projection.

Thank you for your review. I hope you find peace and love in the right places.

Xxx
Miss Megan

The ultimate professional, taking the review for whats its worth, and responded with dignity.

M1a7r0t4i5n
M1a7r0t4i5n - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-02 10:01:30

True that xoxo
Harvey XV
Harvey XV - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 22:37:16

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

This women is raw beauty at its finest and gorgeous personified with a personality which is second to none, she is the pinnacle of the elegant standards and is truly the ivy league of this industry. Take care, see you soon. X

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 702
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 09:00:16

Describing Miss Megan is akin to capturing a rare and exquisite masterpiece in words - a challenging feat that inevitably falls short of fully encapsulating her exceptional essence. Initially drawn in by the allure of her captivating photos, the moment of meeting her in person was like unlocking a treasure trove of natural beauty and irresistible charm. Her physical attractiveness, evident in the photographs, paled in comparison to the sheer magnetism she exuded in person.

Miss Megan's allure is not solely skin deep; it transcends the boundaries of physical appearance to embody a mesmerizing blend of grace, charm, and just a hint of playful mischief. Her presence is like a magnetic force, drawing you in with an irresistible pull that lingers long after your encounter has ended. Beyond her striking physical features, it is her engaging personality that truly sets her apart. With a sex appeal that radiates from within, Miss Megan effortlessly creates an environment that feels genuine, inviting, and comforting.

What truly distinguishes Miss Megan is her ability to forge genuine connections on a personal level. In a realm where interactions can often feel transactional, she possesses the extraordinary gift of turning each encounter into a memorable and enriching experience. Her authenticity shines through, transforming what could have been a fleeting moment into a lasting memory of connection and camaraderie.

And when it comes to her expertise, Miss Megan stands unmatched. Her skills transcend the ordinary, elevating every aspect of the experience to a level of unparalleled excellence. In every encounter, she embodies a rare combination of beauty, warmth, and expertise, leaving a lasting impression that lingers long after the encounter has ended.

In essence, Miss Megan is not merely a service provider; she is a connoisseur of experiences, a maestro of connection, and a paragon of excellence. Each visit to her is a journey into a realm of beauty, warmth, and unparalleled expertise, making the prospect of a return visit an irresistible temptation that beckons with the promise of an experience beyond compare.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chubby
Chubby - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:11:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady is the ultimate Girlfriend. Ticks all the boxes in every way.

Been seeing this beautiful lady for quiet some time now, and she has become the one....

From the time you make the booking untill the time you step out the door after the session, she makes you feel as if you are the only one.

Miss Megan can have an intellectual discussion with you and she makes you feel as if you have known each other for years. Her beauty does not end at the outer, but goes much deaper.

Sessions is unrushed and all her attention and efforts are given to make the session as memorable as can be.

You are stunning Miss Megan.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Chubby built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Avi..
Avi.. - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 18:50:24

My o my.
It's been a while since I visited her. I gave her a call at last min notice and she was more than happy to see me.
Upon arrival she greeted me with most welcoming hug and kiss and told me it's been way too long.
We had a chat and she offered to do some grooming services on my face and down south.
I will say it's the first time I received a face shave with a naked lady sitting on my lap. She definitely teased me in more ways than one, after that we hoped in the shower together and after she gave me the most sensual massage ever.
A complete boby to body rub and in the same time she managed to sort out all my knots and pain areas in my body. While doing this she did some dirty talk to me which was quite enticing I must say. The whispers from her voice alone gets me hard.

This was without a doubt a brilliant experience for me and I'll definitely be visiting soon again this month.
Take care Megan. See you soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.