Navigation
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-04 19:47:45

733 is all I'm going to say to someone who joined 5 days ago and gave 15 reviews ;)

Shane652
Shane652 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-05 07:56:31

Dear all, it has come to my attention and I am ashamed to admit but I have wronged an innocent lady in a way that I can probably never correct. My reviews as above was NEVER meant for this lady as when I wrote these reviews they were meant for someone else NOT miss meghan. I was myself a little tipsy when I wrote the reviews and did not see that I inadvertendly left it under the wrong profile!!! I have never had the opportunity to make a booking with this lady so I was wrong to bave posted rubbish like this under the wrong profile. The other girl who should have received my review is the one who wronged me. I know it will not make things right but I made a mistake when in a fit of rage and I profoundly apologize to all,ESA,and especially miss meghan...I can not express to you in words my shame and regret for posting wrongfully under your profile. I am deeply sorry for ANY inconvenience caused by my shamefull action.
Shane652
Shane652 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-05 08:18:34

Name: Miss Megan

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Amberfield

Full Profile: [View Miss Megan's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Dear all, I have written a reply in the forum section regarding by inadvertent review under the wrong profile. My reviews left were NOT meant for this lady at all. I admit I wrote these reviews in the moment and did not realize they were left under the wrong profile!!! It can not make up for the inconvenience caused by simply apologizing but I profoundly do so to you miss meghan..I am utterly embarrased and ashamed to have done something especially under the wrong profile! I have never had any bookings before with jer and was wrong to have made a serious mistake such as this. I hope you can forgive me therefore I am apologizing to you,ESA and all involved for my wrong and shamefull actions. This was not a true reflection of the wonderfull person you seem and look to be. I humbly apologize

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Shane652 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-05 12:58:51

Ai mara this guy. You wrote a bad review in the morning. Double down later in the day and provided an even worse updated review. This, partly, because you were tipsy this whole time. Then you apologise in the form of a positive review of a wg you haven't seen.

Just ban this man.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2007
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-10 06:53:15

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways/Lonehill

Finally after some years of not quite getting to see her I managed to see the gorgeous Miss Megan. She’s truly a sight to behold, the personality let alone the striking looks on this lady is enough to get anyone coming back for more. When I arrived in the perfect apartment I was greeted like an old acquaintance and asked to RELAX, refreshment was offered which I graciously accepted and we chatted for a while, it’s hard to keep your eyes off her she’s just that beautiful.
This lady is just so easy to get along with and of course offers a service to match, best massage and super sexy time I've had in a long time. She has the prettiest long nails which I didn’t once feel dig into me during the firm yet sexy massage. That body though, OMFG !!
Time flew by but Megan is no clock watcher, infact after a really sexy time together we went for drinks and had some more good laughs.

Jhb guys catch her while she’s here, I’d love for Megan to come to jhb for a few days a month, but one can only hope.

Thank you gorgeous, I’ll be seeing you soon soon again xoxo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Megan
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 821
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-10 09:46:54

Dearest Kommerq..

Was such a great pleasure finally meeting you and getting to know you!
You're absolutely amazing and I've had so much fun with you...definitely one of the nicest punters I've met!

Thank you so much for being you and the lovely review:)

Hope to see you soon!

Xxx
Miss Megan
Bigkev
Bigkev - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-27 16:58:11

Miss M
You are like an exceptional bottle of Red wine
You get better and better with age. Your shoots go grat to fantastic
Wish I could only see you again but alas I now reside in the UK.
Guys don't hesitate to pay this Gem a visit you wont be dissapointed. (I promise you)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Amberfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-02 16:27:34

I had the pleasure of visiting this stunner before she moved from Greenstone back to PTA, and I must say she was definitely the nicest booking I’ve had in years. Easy to communicate with on WhatsApp, and arrangements were easily made.
Her townhouse was spotless, with secure parking, and top notch for privacy.
Met me at the door in a lovely summer dress, jaw droppingly gorgeous as she is. Not a clock watcher at all, we had a drink and a chat first, which was a bonus. She’s got an uncanny ability to make you relax, and is very easy to talk to. Then I had a relaxing shower and before I had dried myself, Megan was there in lingerie flirting in the most sensual way on the other side of the glass! Totally unexpected lol, I was sold.
Off we went to the bedroom…
I’m not a big massage fan, but a few minutes of sensual from this lady and I was more than ready to go. Her GFE skills are phenomenal, and she really blew my mind with the way she does things. We had a good conversation on the bed before taking another shower, getting dressed, and saying a long goodbye . I really didn’t want to leave, and regret not going out for drinks due to time constraints with Miss Megan, as others have done. That really would have been the icing on the cake. Definitely a visit to remember.
I’d see her again and again if the opportunity presented itself. A shame PTA is so far away….
Thanks for an amazing afternoon Megan!
Hope we see each other again
Triton xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ready2
ready2 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-29 12:37:04

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

My last punt for the year. I last saw Mel when she worked at the hotel in centurion many moons ago. She is still the same person but just very Afrikaans now hehe. She is a little cray cray but a good crazy the type that is girl friend material. Venue is good neat and Mel is a real minx but i think we are very compatible together so it makes a big difference in any session. The session was superb thank you. Next time i will brush up on my dutch haha Hopefully not another 6 years till i see you again. Hope you have a great 2024 Mel it was good seeing you again. Till next time Big Dog out xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Megan
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 835
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-29 12:56:44

My Dearest D Dog...hehe he

Thank you for being such an amazing companion.
Had so much fun!!

Hope to see you soon!!

Xxx
Megz

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.