Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-23 14:43:50

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkhurst

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Went to visit Rachel again at her new place, loving the new vibes, had a superb time as always. Always try to see this young lady whenever I can and am never dissapointed. Till next time sexy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Davone1
Davone1 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-23 14:45:11

Went to visit Rachel again at her new place, loving the new vibes, had a superb time as always. Always try to see this young lady whenever I can and am never dissapointed. Till next time sexy

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sir Edmund
Sir Edmund - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-04 13:46:25

I booked with Rachel while she was down in Cape Town and she delivered a fantastic session. She is so easy to get along with, and is phenomenally sexy. I will without a doubt make every effort to see her again when I'm in JHB.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

audi
audi - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-10 13:32:36

Went to visit Rachel again as soon as I got back to Johannesburg again and it was just like it always used to be, ie amazing. I was one of her first clients many years ago in 6th Street linden and I am pleased to see and to say that since then she has grown strength by strength, and carried on improving herself, her body and her environment in every possible way. She is looking fit, trim, tight and fabulous - better than ever in fact, she is happy(er than ever) and really honed her craft to utterly excel in her niche offering. This tantric session she has created is still the best thing I have ever experienced no matter how many times I have already experienced it in the past. Somehow she makes each and every session completely unique so no matter how many times you go you never get bored or feel like you're just doing the same old same old. She makes an old man like me feel like a young stallion capable of anything and every time I walk out of a session with her I realise the last time I felt so good was the last time I was leaving her place ROFL!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-31 09:11:42

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Still a rookie review, but not sure ESA, if after being in the hands on Miss Rachel, I’m still a Rookie, lol

Been to Rachel a few time for her Tantra sessions and thought it’s only fair to write a full review. I suppose all that I can say has already been said, and as most guys, being lazy, I’d just like to echo what’s already been said. They all spot on. Rachel is awesome. But one thing that I don’t think anyone has said, is that she is a really hard worker. She puts a lot focus and dedication into the session, always giving her best. I know it’s not the sexiest thing to say, but for any new guys wanting to try Rachel’s service, you won’t be disappointed. She is very attentive, tries to read you as best a stranger can do; and (in all my sessions so far) delivers a mind-blowing experience.

So let me not be lazy and do a proper review.

First contact.

Being a shy person, very introverted and awkward, I felt Rachel surprisingly easy to get a long with. She’s very encouraging and answers all questions you may have. She’s also very organised and one of the few SPs that has a blog with FAQs that probably has all the answers you need.

The lady herself

I don’t think there is a word to describe how beautiful she is. I recall almost bumping my car pulling into her driveway for the first time and catching a glimpse of her, lol. Was weak at the knees from the moment I saw her.  Even when leaving, I struggled reversing out of her driveway. Had to keep reminding myself, focus, eyes on the road. But damn she is so beautiful. I decided to Uber on all subsequent visits, lol.

And then when the clothes come off …

The Venue

Rachel’s works alone from her own very private home in Parkhurst. This is probably one of the most convenient venues I’ve been to. Accessible from anywhere via the Gautrain to Rosebank station and then an 8 min Uber to her place. Her home is very private with almost no traffic. If you do drive, the carport is deep into the premise and also fairly private. Though visible from the road, note my earlier statement that it’s a very low traffic street.

Rachel has a very nice home, that reflects her personality, that’s if you can take your eyes off her and notice the surroundings. Admittedly for me that only happened after my 3rd visit. Lol. Services happen in a bedroom on a comfortable bed, that’s well prepared before the session, with all the necessary items readily available.

Note. Rachel is a smoker. I’m one those guys that can’t tolerate smoke (no problem with smokers just don’t like the smell of smoke). I haven’t however found this to be a problem with Rachel. Her room does have a faint smell of smoke, but not a deal breaker (for me at least). If you are one of those guys turned off by smoke, don’t let that be a reason you pass this lady over. Give her a try at least once before deciding. Maybe just take a shower afterwards.

On the bathroom facilities. She has a full bathroom, with a shower for use. Fresh towels are always available. Love the way, after a session, she just let’s you relax for a few minute while she runs the shower for you.

The session

I’ve only tried the normal sensual massage, the tantric and the prostate. All three were completely different experiences, and out of this world. From prolonged orgasms to multiple (non ejaculatory, full body, orgasm). Of course it always ends with an ejaculatory orgasm, but you get so much more out of the session. I Strongly recommend the tantra session. And I’ll quote her page “Tantra teaches us that we do not need to penetrate a vagina with a penis in order to have fun … Instead, Tantra invites us to learn new  way of thinking about and to experience sex ?and life? in a whole new and wonderful way.”

The only thing that sucks about Rachel is that she sets the bar so high, you will struggle to find someone else that can match the experience you’ve had with her.

Aftercare

As you leave, she gives you a hug and a kiss, and a message on the chat. Not many SPs put much thought or effort into the end, and you get the feeling that it ends when sperm flows, followed by a wipe and go. Again, Rachel does more than the average SP. It’s not much, but I found that this is a very unique touch that restores balance after the session. Makes you feel human, and not just a perv looking for a hj.

Value for money

Guys I’m going to say this and know you’ll hate me for it. I think Rachel is a little under priced, even after her minimal price hike earlier this year (relative to other SPs in terms of person, location and quality of service).

Conclusion

Rachel is a rare find. Do treat her with respect and cherish her. We truly blessed having her in the purple community. If you not happy with her offering and want more, there are plenty of ladies offering anything you can imagine. However, you obviously don’t know what you missing, with the narrow minded believe that a massage is just a ...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until J_J built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-04-19 12:27:05

This fine and sexy lady was amazing! I can t get enough of her ! She rocked my world and delivers in her service , her venue is nice and clean. I really like how she treats me like a king, her tantric massaged finished with prostate play was like nothing I felt before cant wait to book again soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CapetownBD
CapetownBD - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-22 08:35:42

I saw Rachel's new shoot and it was like a love rekindled, she really ,made me keen on making a booking immediately! I loved her message, it made my bussines trip worth it! She is definitely a gem the butt play was definitely fun and sexciting

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jonnybj
Jonnybj - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-24 12:55:32

I booked a sexy session woth the lovely Rachel the other day and oh boy was it amazing! I saw her new pics and knew I was going to be in for some sexy fun , she greeted me with such warmth and made me feel comfortable as hell . The session was erotic and ended up with me giving her a pearl necklace if you know what I mean . Cant wait for payday to book for a longer session

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

bigpp69188
bigpp69188 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-20 05:54:11

I went to go see this lovely young lady on Wednesday and gents, trust me, you're going to want to read this one.

So right off the bat, communication was easy with her in every way. Texted her on WhatsApp and I immediately got a standard automated reply from her which is so well written one might swear it was from her herself. A minute later she replied with her menu and list of services and prices etc which is all very well laid out and easy to understand. From all the info I was given, and it is alot of info, the choice was all too simple - "TANTRIC" was the one for me!!

We confirmed our session and time for the next day and she asked me to go to a point close to her house and to let her know when I'm there. As I haven't done anything like this too recently, this sounded quite strange to me as I had never been told to do this before. I asked her about it and she said she would explain to me in person? Which was ok with me so I went along with it.

While waiting in suspense for time to pass I decided to follow the link at the bottom of her initial menu which took me to her linktree and this just absolutely just blew my mind. As I scrolled through it, following each link in turn and then heading back to follow the next one it quickly became clear to me that this took an incredible amount of work and effort to put together and this, again, was something I simply was not used to and had not seen before with any other small business, let alone a wg, and trust me I've been to many. One of the links even took me to a "MASSAGE BLOG" that she had clearly written a while ago and kept updating and adding on to ever since. This was incredibly valuable as it gave me a real insight into this woman's mind and answered alot of questions I didn't even know I had, and also was very entertaining and even made me chuckle a few times - she's clearly a very clever girl with a keen eye for detail and one of the sharpest business minds I have encountered in a long time.

Finally the time arrived and I let her know I was at spar, a minute or so later she sent me the address and off I went. Found her house very easily and instantly saw her waiting outside to meet me dressed very casually. She smiled wide and gave me a big hug as I shyly ambled towards her and I followed her inside to the room, getri g a flash tour of her house on my way through. Everything looked very neat and in order and then we were in her room. Walking in was like entering another world and I had to stop to take it all in, from the candles and the vibey music to her suddenly infront of me in her underwear all felt like magic.

Lying on her bed letting her work her magic it was clear this was not her first rodeo. We talked easily and comfortably as if we were old friends and laughed together at god knows what. Carrying a conversation with her is seemless and makes it very easy to forget exactly what is happening around you. Soon enough she was slapping my ass and telling me to turn over and then the fun really began.

Having this goddess sitting inbetween my legs with the most magnificent breasts I have ever seen was intoxicating and I knew I was totally under her spell. Slowly for the rest of the session she tickled and stroked and rubbed and squeezed me to ecstasy and back what seemed like countless times. She had me riding that edge like a seasoned professional and confidently lead the way to my best most I tense orgasm I had ever had, even in my dreams. Better than sex is such an understatement it is laughable. Luckily she told me there was no rush to get up as I really could do nothing else but just lie there in pure beautiful bliss as she pottered about around me.

As we were getting dressed I asked her about why she sent me to spar first and she looked at me and smiled and said "you know how you were 20 minutes early today? That's why" and suddenly I clicked and it made total sense she didn't want strangers hanging around outside her property for 20 30 minutes at a time. As I stumbled out and drive away still in a complete daze trying to puzzle together and make sense of what just happened I could not stop.smiling and still haven't.

To sum it up I would have to say amazing, life changing, perfect, boobs, awesomeness..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-20 18:28:40

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen Rachel. One of the most gorgeous creatures roaming the planet.

Hope to see you soon gorgeous ...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.