Navigation
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-19 14:29:37

The last time I was with Rachel was about 2 years ago.
But yeah she is sexy and professional and has a really nice body. Judging from her recent pics on ESA she is still in very good shape.
I think I need to pay her a visit soon ..
DevenM
DevenM - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-19 14:51:41

Without a doubt one of the few ladies on ESA (that is the entire package) with a fantastic body, great personality and awesome service provider!

I wish I was a younger man with a fatter wallet :)
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:04:22

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

I had seen many of Rachel's reviews and as someone who loves Tantric massages and edging , was keen to meet Rachel. She is clear what she offers and not and I respect that.

Good instructions to a private incall in the Blairgowrie/Linden area . I think it took a little while for us to get comfortable with each other, but once we were there , the experience was excellent

Rachel has a lovely GND look with a slender body and as all other reviewers have pointed out , her breasts are amazing. She has a look that could be perceived as "all business" but then when she smiles (and a very naughty smile) , you just melt.

The full body to body massage with edging was a combination of a really good therapeutic massage on the back and legs (which I didnt anticipate but then realised I needed ) , leading to a much more sensual experience both before and definitely after the flip. She definitely knows how to control the edging experience , something few people do well.

Once we got to know each other a little , conversation flowed easily and its easy to see how spending just an hour with Rachel isnt enough . She isnt a clock watcher and we both went over the allocated time without even realising it.

My initial interaction with Rachel on Whatsapp made me feel she was someone I'd like to spend more time with and that became even clearer as we got to the end of our time together.

I do think that the more you get to know Rachel, the better the interaction will be (as it is in this industry) , probably the reason that she has so many regular clients and that all her reviewers just love her. Rachel, thank you for the time we spent . I'd love to come back if you will have me.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 20:31:58

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
THE GOOD STUFF:

Incredibly sexy body,lovely hair,smells and looks good,smooth skin all over.

Her work room is neat,clean and comfortable.

The booking was good,very sensual and erotic,and whatever she says on her ad,she provided.

With boundaries clearly re-established at the start,I knew I was in for a unique,very erotic time and Rachel is good at this,explaining as we went along how to edge,keep it together and become better aware of the pleasure 2 naked bodies can create.

I really enjoyed it,and wanted to book her again the very next week.

Pricing is reasonable.

SO-SO STUFF:

Hand held shower in a bathtub,plus there was no hot water the day I booked,making a first booking more awkward than necessary.

The yard where you park is a little cramped and unkempt,and your car is visible from the streets,no issue for me,but could be for potential customers.

Comms just before the booking were very bad.

This parking at a shop near her house thing 10 minutes before the booking,and waiting for a actual location ,for 1st timers as a safety measure,is very frustrating,and it's something I really don't enjoy or understand from a few WG's,Rachel being one of them.

I only received the actual location 15 minutes past our booking time,at which point I was ready to cancel,this is not on,although the actual booking was unrushed and extra time was allocated to make up for this.

The 15 minutes spent trying to get her location from her ,her Whatsapp wasn't working so I started thinking I'm getting ghosted,not ideal comms from a reputable,high scoring ESA lady.

Her teeth are grey,so that could be off putting for other customers,but for me,she's got a very seductive smile.

BAD STUFF:

Despite the above,the getting busy part was so good that after 3 or 4 days,I tried re-booking,but there was no response,though I was blue-ticked.

So I figured maybe she don't want to see me as a customer again and felt weird to tell me,so that's my reason for ticking the won't visit again icon.

For customers who read this and decide to book,I think you'll get a good booking with her,but there are worse WG's and better ones here on ESA at similar pricing.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Forsyth P Jones built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Dave00
Dave00 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-23 16:16:38

Been a while since I've treated myself to this wonderful beaut. This time for a longer session and each time surpasses the last. Her demeanour, body, touch, and sensuality are par excellence. One of the very few where you can truly get lost in the experience.

I always opt for the tantric release which builds to a phenomenal ending and the eye contact she maintains throughout is the biggest turn on.

Left every session with a smile. Will always be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

richardjjj
richardjjj - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-05 20:28:12

Rachel is in a class of her own. She is exceptionally talented at what she does which is to deliver a world-class massage experience. She kept me on edge for as long as I could handle and when I came it was as like thunder.

Rachel is straight forward and she has her rules. If you go for a great massage and high class conversation you won't be disappointed.

If you go wanting a quick fuck you'll be disappointed. If you're one of those please stay away fro her. She is much too precious to be that for anyone. She is like a fine vintage wine that requires finesse and taste of the drinker, as much as the wine can deliver it's tender notes.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Alley124
Alley124 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-11 12:27:40

And yet another great visit with Rachel!

She is very easy to contact on whatsapp and making a booking with her is really easy.

When you get to her house you can see that she puts effort into being prepared for the booking. This time she even had rose petals leading to the room which I thought were a nice touch.

As always her massage and the sensual were exceptional and she can really hold an interesting conversation which just makes the booking that much more comfortable and enjoyable.

Thanks Again Rachel for the awesome booking. I will definitely be back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ants1807
Ants1807 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-12 07:46:24

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
First review ever.

So after viewing Rachel's profile for about a month and reading a few reviews I decided to visit Rachel.

I was nervious on may way to her but she made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in.

I have been with a few girls and some forget to touch and tease during the massage. Rachel ticked that box 100% for me

While giving a proper massage she manages to tease, tickle and get me excited quickly.

She drove me wild, I felt great for hours afterwards.
She has her limits but makes is near impossible for me to not try and push the limits.

Thank you for the time spent with you. I will be in contact soon for my next visit,this time abit longer than an hour and I will try and not push the limits; Too much

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ants1807 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-18 04:38:34

So saw this beauty last week Friday. Lets just say it was a fantastic way to end the week. Those tits must be one of the best natural pairs on the site and in south africa. omg this lady has a body to die for.

I saw her in houghton and the venue was very up market. Cant wait for when she is in Houghton again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sabestian786
Sabestian786 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-27 08:11:27

So I called Rachel on a call-out and she was really good. She was easy to communicate and the booking the session was easy.

I opted for the tantric and oh man, was it amazing. Truly one very unique experience. She works her magic by edging you multiple times leading to an amazing explosion.dont think I ever experienced something like that.

She's easy too talk to and makes good conversation.shes very respectful as well.

What I really lik is that she's very clean and smells nice.

She has beautiful feet too.

It was awesome Rachel. Thank you so much and I will see you soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.