[deleted] - Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-10-18 08:29:42

Name: Octavia

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Octavia's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of visiting this beauty when she was in gardens CT at a apartment that is very safe and private. Phoned her over the weekend to schedule an appointment for Monday morning. She was friendly over the phone and made setting up a booking quite easy. When I arrived, she was thoroughly prepared. Room was clean, she had showered and opened the door in a sexy outfit.

As shown in her pics, she’s has a petite body with beautiful big tits and a nice round ass. Has a pretty face and smile. On top of that she has a lovely personality, very likeable and pleasant to talk to. Just made the session go very smoothly without any kind of awkwardness.

Before we started she put on some nice music then we proceeded to the deed as I had opted to skip a massage. We did various positions, all satisfying but the highlight for me was the way she rode me and the moans during doggy, just made me pound harder and harder till I exploded. She really knows how to please a man, had me enjoying every minute of our session. I definitely need to return to experience that again. Thank u Octavia for the lovely session.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-11-02 07:24:51

Name: Octavia

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Octavia's Full Profile]

Return for another session even though the area was a little bit far for me, I decided to visit anyway as I really enjoyed our first meeting. This time it was for 1hr instead of 30mins, at a different venue in century city but it was also private.

As for the deed, it was once again fantastic. She was lively and energetic as in our first meeting. And the massage was also really nice and relaxing. Afterwards we just chilled and chatted for awhile as I waited for my uber.

Thanks again for the wonderful time Octavia. Hope to see you one day again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

RawDiiick
RawDiiick - Re: Review - Mississipi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mississipi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-24 12:05:45

Name: Mississipi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Mississipi's Full Profile]

I think I might have found the one… perfect body, great chemistry, the pussy is the best.

Had a candle lit session with her last night, cause you know, load shedding… was a bit romantic. I am definitely going to be her regular.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mississipi
Mississipi - Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-26 11:23:53

Thanks sweetheart See u soon
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Review - Mississipi - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Mississipi - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-25 08:24:50

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Port Elizabeth

Decided to try her again after a long time. I was pleasantly surprised this time round. Clean guesthouse but not much privacy walking in.

She is a little stunner, make no mistake. I quickly cleaned up after a sweaty day and when I walked into the room she was butt naked on the bed enticing me to suck anything I want. Well that didn't last long as I was as horny as hell. Very soon I was on her like a bear to honey. She moaned and held tightly onto my hand through a few decent positions, I ended after a great sweaty pounding. All in all it was great way to spend an afternoon.
Much improved since my last visit.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mississipi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-25 16:13:23

Thanks for coming again daddy
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1754
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-05 09:25:04

Definitely would like to visit her the next time I am in PE. Thanks for the update AGELESS
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Mississipi - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Mississipi - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-14 10:43:31

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Just had a session with this hun. Gents I'm smitten! Bumped into her at a popular place in gezina on my way out from a different session and I just had to come back to see her the next day.

Previous reviews are all spot on. There's not much I can add so I'll just describe my visit..

Arrangements were great, good telephone manner and very friendly. When I rocked up she was in sexy lingerie that just drew me straight to her lovely titties. She gave me a hug, felt so soft (she was just out of the shower) and I knew I was in for a good time.

Was only there for a 30min booking but started off with a back rub. She is skilled at the art of massage. Even though it was only a back rub she got all the pressure points just right, cracked my back and had me feeling super relaxed.

Afterwards I asked her if I could dine at the "V" and she agreed. I went on to eat at the cleanest most appealing "V" I've come across in the purple world. She seemed to enjoy it too!

Went straight in to the main deed. Started off in missionary and that petite body is banging! Very flexible and she could take it all (not that I'm packing anything spectacular haha!!) I could have gone on forever enjoying that taste and that view!
Then I asked her to get on top and gents it was over!! She knows how to use her lil body to maximum effect. The sight of those perfect big titties right in my face was enough to tip me over the edge!

Oh yes! I haven't mentioned the banter, she really knows how to hold a conversation and make you feel like old friends. I was super duper comfortable throughout.

Overall an experience I couldn't wait to share and I'm already looking forward to the next time. She said the massage she does for an hour booking is even better (how?!?)

I'll be back without a doubt!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mississipi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-14 14:15:09

Wow that's so beautiful, I appreciate this compliment. You made my day. I surely will keep treating you like a king and even better and better . Hope to see u soon
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Octavia - Century City Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1265
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-14 16:25:14

On 2023-04-14 10:43:31 feyku5 said:

she could take it all (not that I'm packing anything spectacular haha!!)

Hahahahaha.... Lol' #dead

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.