Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-19 10:53:26

Name: Octavia

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Full Profile: [View Octavia's Full Profile]

Parking is off street in a nice cosy little guest house type motel.
Two old dudes sitting outside always seem to be there when you walk in though, so marked down on the privacy. I have used this venue before.

Service was well above par for the cost. Definitely cannot take a good solid pounding, even with my very average size. Had to finish off by sorting myself out with a body shot which wast too serious as she has a stunning body.
Had a lovely hot shower after and at last, a nice warm fluffy towel was waiting for me when I got out.
If this was R1500 per hour probably not but for her very reasonable cost, I will definitely return

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Octavia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Octavia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1483
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-19 12:39:30

Thanks , ive bn33n eyeing her lately but just didn't take the plunge. Think will give it a miss
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Octavia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-19 12:58:20

78dadzn. I can assure you she is good. Don't take a miss go see for yourself i had a blast
Octavia
Octavia - Re: Review - Octavia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-19 13:39:16

Thanks hun I appreciate you coming to visit me. Your support is awesome and I appreciate it a lot. . With my rate I cannot work in a hotel as big as Raddison Blu. As you guys already complain with the small rates we already have. It helps us accommodate other clients that cannot be able to afford 1.5 an hour. I hope that helps other clients understand our situations with working. It's not easy to get Accomodation that allows people to bring guests more than one a day and when we finally do find one we would appreciate it. I travel aswell so since you knew the place and did not want to visit again you should have booked a hotel if your choice and I would happily travel there with no problem. Ofcz at an extra rate because it consumes time and effort and you expect high standards so I hope you understand. So if you don't like to travel to girls book them to travel to you and it avoids you being unsatisfied. A good pounding and hurting a woman are two different things so when I ask you to do it nice I am not trying to offend you but making it enjoyable for the both of us. Remember sex is for 2people to orgasm so it's up to u if you want the client to girl relationship or the lovers relationship in the booking without getting offended. Have an awesome weekend and I appreciate you once more for coming
Octavia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-19 13:51:46
Edited: 2022-06-19 13:54:04

@786dazn if you were waiting for one bad comment to not come and visit me then maybe you should not have considered it because here it's only peaceful and good vibes with me and it's not everyone who is going to enjoy your company and it's life and I understand that but it should not stop me from enjoying my fantasies because one person's fantasy did not come true. That is not how it works if you have specific requests you need you are welcome to ask the lady and the lady will offer you and if she does not offer she will genuinely be honest and I think that is how we all work as ladies. No need to do what feels uncomfortable and
Octavia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-19 13:52:48
Edited: 2022-06-19 13:53:28

No need to go where it feels uncomfortable
GallopingStud
GallopingStud - Re: Review - Octavia - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-05 16:54:12
Edited: 2022-08-05 16:54:11

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Port Elizabeth

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
A night well spent with a classy lady. Venue, parking and privacy don't count. It was at a hotel of my choice.

She came dressed in a sexy little number, the body was accentuated to it's best. I couldn't wait to rip it off. A little wine, then a soothing massage, then a sloppy that I really enjoyed. Moved to muff and couldn't hold it anymore, so got covered and dove straight in. She's quite sexy and her moans make it better, a perfect playdoll.

All in all, a good night spent with Octie, I missed her in Pretoria once and was in luck to find her in Joburg at the time.

Thanks again babe!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until GallopingStud built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Joola
Joola - Re: Review - Octavia - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Octavia - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-23 13:28:33

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Late review. Absolutely amazing body. Petite with big tits. Fucks like there is no tomorrow. Biggest problem is not to burst to early because if she takes control you are done

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Octavia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-23 17:06:44

Lol that's sweet baby maybe next time you should stay longer. I appreciate your compliment

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.