Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-28 21:57:42

Name: Miss Barbie Doll

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Miss Barbie Doll's Full Profile]

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

So I started of by asking for a recommendation and I got one. Even before my inquiry I knew my ultimate destination...the house of Barbie.

I was warned and I was challenged. I went I saw and I got my brains shagged out.

Everything previously mentioned about Barbie is more than true. But like all things in life you got to experience it so that you have your own experience to share.

From the minute I walked through the door Barbie the vixen took control. Offered a drink and was mostly warmly greeted by her drop dead gorgeous body.

The blow job was one of the best I've had and the sex breathless.

To the guys that will be participating in the gang bang....good luck guys. This lady will beat all of you.

Thank you Barbie for an awesome evening.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-29 09:04:50

woow thanks love it was really great to see u,I hope to see u soon.I'm sorry for being freak slut.hehehehehe
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-30 18:22:05

Warning: Long Review, MISS B WAS PERFECT, I encourage you to read on.

On Friday afternoon I had my much anticipated Session with the infamous Miss Barbie Doll. I had heard the stories and seen the posts on forum about the Wild ‘’SLUT’’ and so I prepared adequately.

What was to transpire, shocked me to my CORE!!!!

I arrive at her complex, no guard or security in sight, the gate opens magically. I park and make my way down that red carpet to her room. I knock; I am greeted by a butt NAKED BARBIE in heels. I survey her slender frame and she welcomes me in to her den.

We exchange pleasantries and immediately my hands instinctively reach for that perky BUTT. I squeeze both hands around her ass and we share a welcome kiss. We proceed to open up a bottle of wine. We are laughing, catching up and she is giving me that look like she wants ‘’it’’ down her throat already. You know the look by now. We continue to tease, fondle and play around.

I can’t stand it anymore; I stand her up, turn her around and spank her hard. She had been bad and she loved it. Then I remember who exactly I am with. I tell myself ‘’dude, you with Da Baddest Bitch, Show her’’ I grab her tiny frame, putt my hands around her throat and begin to manhandle her. Choking and face slapping her around for been so slutty. And yes, she craved it and later she would torture me later.

We paused for some pics, to remember the occasion.

Time for me to go to work, I fling the Doll on the bed, rip her panties off and my finger is up that pussy faster than you say BLAAA. I have one finger in her pussy the other in her ass. She then says, ‘’I want to show you something’’ She pulls out every single toy she has and of course the LUBE. I Pump her pussy till her clit is swollen big and I am licking and sucking for all I was worth. It was now time to taste her ASS.

I put her on her knees on the bed, face down ass up. I spread her cheeks and stick my tongue INNN DEEP. WOW HER ASS TASTES SWEET. NO REALLY IT TASTES LIKE CHOC-VANNILA ICE CREAM. How is this possible, HOWW. I slide my tongue in and out of her ass. I love ass but I am apprehensive about eating ass, not with this one. Her hygiene was impeccable. I can still taste and smell her ass on my fingers and tongue right now. AMAZING.

But NO, after all that she hasn’t cum …YET

I knew exactly what to do (wink, wink you know who you are). I lube up the vibrating ass toy, put it on and her ass swallows the toy like she swallows cock. Now we getting somewhere, I start to finger her pussy. While she is flat on her belly, toy in ass, finger in pussy she starts to wriggle and squirm and squeal in pleasure. I knew my work was done.

The ultimate slut takes over, puts me on my back and slowly starts licking the tip of my dick. She starts working her way down my shaft, spit and wet all over my cock and her face. She deep throats me, I don’t feel a single tooth all I feel is the warm flesh of her mouth, tongue and throat. She makes her way down the balls getting them wet. THEN things take a nasty, dirty turn for the good. SHE STARTS RIMMING MEEEE. YES, this was my first rimming experience (I was very clean and prepared and so was she). She is going at my ass just the way I went at hers, this was crazy. NO this was the bitch slut at her best, her nastiest. She comes up for air, I ask how I taste. A wide grin on her face appears followed by a reassuring nod. I was sweet myself

She then starts to ride me cowgirl, (bad position, you will Cum), she is riding me all the way to Eldorado, and I am shouting ‘’Bad Bitch, Bad Bitch” I blow my load but I was still hard so we carry on fucking for a while. I could feel the vibrations from the vibrator in her ass while my dick was deep in her pussy.

Things start to simmer down and we are no longer animals but back to being humans. We chat and fondle and tease and play before my time was up.

Now I must pause, unfortunately I have one small niggle. I was encouraged to be honest by Barbs herself and so I will. When I entered and we Sat down her phone was on and she was sending and receiving messages setting up her next client. Now I did tell her it was cool because I did not want to mess with her cash. However we planned this well in advance and it would have been nice to have her full attention and to have her phone switched off from the start. But I do understand that right now she is in high demand and very popular. SHE DID APPOLGISE and in no way did it affect the mood or my time. I now know the right time to book her and this was a MINOR blemish on an otherwise perfect session.

I don’t want to end on a sour note and I know this is long, bear with me. Ms B has set the standard. We call her many things “bad bitch’’ ‘’slut’’ ‘’whore’’ etc… Many WG think they are “bad’’ Ms B lives ‘’bad’’. Before Friday all of these were just words, today they are facts and after the 1 September 2016 she will cement herself in history.

To Miss Barbie Doll, thank you, thank you, thank you. @I am who I am, @Cock007, @Joe Dirt hope to see you guys at the gangbang so I can learn from the pros on how to handle her.

We love You Miss Barbie Doll, ALWAYS and FORVEVER.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-30 20:18:20

Woow hahahaha I'm sorry about the phone thing,next time I promise to switch it off.or spank me for being such a slut Thanks everyone for your kindness.lol I know I'm very crazy when it comes to sex,not all men can handle me.so I really appreciate all those who can.#gang bang mmm I can't wait,imagine the room full of guys waiting to fuck me damn hahaha slut slut slut.we won't stop until we are both tired,I feel Pity for the cleaners.because we gonna leave the room smelling pussy and cocks and there is gonna be cum all over.thanks Riaz I'm glad that it will be your bday next day after the gang bang woow u are the king,i had a gang bang on my bday and u gonna have one on your bday eve woow what an coincidences. hahahahaha maybe God spoke to me lol looking forward to see u horny guys.
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-30 20:18:27

Woow hahahaha I'm sorry about the phone thing,next time I promise to switch it off.or spank me for being such a slut Thanks everyone for your kindness.lol I know I'm very crazy when it comes to sex,not all men can handle me.so I really appreciate all those who can.#gang bang mmm I can't wait,imagine the room full of guys waiting to fuck me damn hahaha slut slut slut.we won't stop until we are both tired,I feel Pity for the cleaners.because we gonna leave the room smelling pussy and cocks and there is gonna be cum all over.thanks Riaz I'm glad that it will be your bday next day after the gang bang woow u are the king,i had a gang bang on my bday and u gonna have one on your bday eve woow what an coincidences. hahahahaha maybe God spoke to me lol looking forward to see u horny guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-30 21:38:57

Riaz : "We love You Miss Barbie Doll, ALWAYS and FORVEVER."

Are you by any chance Niklaus or Elijah Mikaelson ?

Methinks Kol Mikaelson ?

Cheers

PS : Brilliant review.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-31 15:43:30

What a brilliant review! I am glad you enjoyed her as much as I have ;)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-31 20:07:51

hahaha I am who i am you are the best man,I can't wait to see you soon.I'm addicted to your lovely cock.
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 13:18:28

@pieterd002 Thank You, i try with all my reviews.As for the Mikaelson bros, Unfortunately i am none, just another punter passing through. I appreciate your kind words. Go well Sir.

@ I am who I am Thanks for everything man, i think we both will be enjoying her for many more years to cum, hell bury me next to her.

@"DA BADDEST BITCH" Dont worry about it(the phone). Listen to your master: If it happens next time i will take that phone, lube it up and shove it straight up that sweet ASS. Stay Safe Baby.
Suran
Suran - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 14:10:49

After much deliberation I visited Miss B last Friday.
Arrived at her place feeling a bit nervous and was put at ease immediately. Welcomed with a kiss and a hug. Chatted like old friends for a while, then she spread her legs - no panties on - pussy on full display.
There is nothing that hasn't been said already, Miss B is awesome, has a great personality and is up for anything.
I will definitely be visiting again and have booked my place for the gang bang.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.