Navigation
playbyday
playbyday - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-20 15:07:25

Personally i dont give a damn about the other guys dick size, its my dick that will make me happy. If i cum too soon then i watch for a while and join in again. If i say i am coming will be there, please barbie let us know.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-20 15:12:16

Lol u guys decide and let me know,when u want.but it has to be soon before Joe leaves SA
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-20 22:44:53

We can have one next week monday,before Joe leaves,I have been getting calls from guys.asking me to do another gang bang,we have 3other guys who wants to join u guys fucking me.but this time we can all use our Bi sexual sides,hehehehe inbox me for more info.If u are up for it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-23 09:23:11

Name: Miss Barbie Doll

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Miss Barbie Doll's Full Profile]

I don't really do spur of the moment punting but young Barbie was horny so I had to oblige.

Boy am I glad we finally got to meet. Barbie really really enjoys what she does. I cannot fault her at all.

We had fun and look forward to my return visit ;)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-23 11:22:29

Thanks hun,wooow its true.that good things happens to those who waits,mmm we have waited for that day to come.and I was really awesome,thank you for taking your time to come see me mwaaah.we are waiting for another day to come again hehehehehe:((
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1557
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-25 19:39:16

Finally visited Barbie.
I wasn't the shy person she expected me to be so she tried to kill me - which, funnily enough, I absolutely loved!
In my defense I must say I went into attack mode - which, weirder still, she veryvery much enjoyed also.
I found her in, and she is, a very good spirit, and she proved to have some good red wine open plus soccer on on the telly, so my balls were in for a stiff fight.
I had booked for a full match, but due to endless penalty shootouts we went on literally until the next day: she refuses to die!
No winner & no matchfixing, but the Ref got exhausted so we called it a day - past midnight, perhaps a kontadicktion?
She gives the saying "slender doesn't get tired" an exceptional run for your money, and only dogged determination will see her (or you) fold in this respect.
A re-match is in order and will be scheduled as soon as I find a gap - talking of which, her's is a thing of beauty, I spent quite some time admiring it.
Next time though I'll make sure I'll pick a less hectic day for myself, I arrived already a bit done hence ran out of steam and ammo.
Brace yourself hun, next time I'll make sure I'll win by a royal margin, I'll again put my money on that table for such ;-)

Oh, Havie, yes: I've tried & tested her, but I have got that small problem you don't - go, she's for you.
But, anyone even only resembling a shadow of a man will enjoy this girl, there's very few like her!
Lovely boobs indeed (GaryJ!) on a slim tiny sexy frame, a good handful of ass, pretty in anyone's books, clean like a newborn, private premises with proper parking, and a sparkling personality to match all makes her game for just about anything or anyone!
Just come prepared, for game over may just becum a reality too soon for some...
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-25 19:48:12

On 2016-06-25 19:39:16 Chmoks said:
Finally visited Barbie.
I wasn't the shy person she expected me to be so she tried to kill me - which, funnily enough, I absolutely loved!
In my defense I must say I went into attack mode - which, weirder still, she veryvery much enjoyed also.
I found her in, and she is, a very good spirit, and she proved to have some good red wine open plus soccer on on the telly, so my balls were in for a stiff fight.
I had booked for a full match, but due to endless penalty shootouts we went on literally until the next day: she refuses to die!
No winner & no matchfixing, but the Ref got exhausted so we called it a day - past midnight, perhaps a kontadicktion?
She gives the saying "slender doesn't get tired" an exceptional run for your money, and only dogged determination will see her (or you) fold in this respect.
A re-match is in order and will be scheduled as soon as I find a gap - talking of which, her's is a thing of beauty, I spent quite some time admiring it.
Next time though I'll make sure I'll pick a less hectic day for myself, I arrived already a bit done hence ran out of steam and ammo.
Brace yourself hun, next time I'll make sure I'll win by a royal margin, I'll again put my money on that table for such ;-)

Oh, Havie, yes: I've tried & tested her, but I have got that small problem you don't - go, she's for you.
But, anyone even only resembling a shadow of a man will enjoy this girl, there's very few like her!
Lovely boobs indeed (GaryJ!) on a slim tiny sexy frame, a good handful of ass, pretty in anyone's books, clean like a newborn, private premises with proper parking, and a sparkling personality to match all makes her game for just about anything or anyone!

Hahahahaha I finally got u in my bed,yes u owe me sweety.I won so bring it babes,anywhere u where damn good.Even though lost at the end hahahaha P vs D next time we look for the ref :( thanks for the visit.woow it was great mwah see u soon
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-30 19:47:35

On 2016-06-25 19:48:12 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2016-06-25 19:39:16 Chmoks said: Finally visited Barbie.......

Congratulations Miss BD you are now counted amongst the exceptional. Kudos to you!! Am looking forward to one day ticking (or is that licking) you off my African Amalebe Amble list!
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-30 20:06:09

Lol jaykay where have u been,hahahaha I'm still waiting for u my babes.sorry about the other day where u tried to book me.I hope u will see me soon
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1612
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-30 21:07:09

Jay,

djy beter ;-)

Our re-match we've concluded already, still no outright winner... which hurts my pride of course, am sure you can imagine that - she's such a small girl, and me, all 1.5 meters tall refuses to look up to her!
Oh wait, no, let me rephrase that, such of course depends on the assumed position ;-)
Enjoy bru, recommended!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.