Navigation
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 16:04:35

Agree with you Chmoks, but as the reviewer is black perhaps it might create the impression that the SP accepted the booking not knowing that the punter was black. Upon arrival the SP put in a lacklustre effort because of that. My response will therefore be tailored like a review in order counter that perception.

My memory of Cleo is based on my experience from quite a while back but I am sure she could not have changed that dramatically. She was far from lazy and was engaged throughout. I fact i chose her from the line out of cute teens because she was the most engaging during the introduction.

The session began with a fairly long chat. Expecting to hear squeeks and screams through the frosted glass doors of the inner room at the mansion, old man Lawrence came to the door to check if everything was OK. SMH. I make it a point to engage the SP prior to the service in order to build a level of comfort and also understand each other's limits.

So my booking with Cleo began with a good laugh about those God awful blonde wigs. She asked me if she could take it off. I had no problem with that. She had a short tom boy cut - think Jada Pinkett in "Set it Off"! She was rocking i! There was lots of foreplay. Her head without the weaves that dominate this industry fascinated me and strangely turned me on.

In terms of presentation everything was clean and well maintained. She was tall and slender (which is a feature usually most attractive to her stated target market), but firm body and tight. Almost like a natural athlete sort of way. Greek was on offer but I was sadly not in the mood for it. All in all, I had a very pleasant evening and I trust she did too.

Her bad experiences with black punters are a shame and logically one would realise that obviously not all of us are the same. That said, even a single traumatic experience can have a long lasting negative impact. That alone, for me anyway, is reason enough for her to have ROAR policy without being repeatedly attacked or judged. bottom line is some "brothas" fucked up a good thing.

To end this all off. I am fascinated by a certain coincidence. Miss B, also former Supermodel Mansion is also not too keen on us. Perhaps its something for Lawrence should look into.
Azizi
Azizi - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 16:31:23

Supermanv i havent changed at all but my experiences with my blqcj
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 16:32:48

Superman v i havent changed at all my experiences with the black men i have seen is dramatisinf
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 16:34:56

Superman v i havent changed at all my experiences with the black men i have seen is dramatising and i made a choice dat im not gonna put myself throung that again...

But after phillip lied i wont lie im disappointed in my brothers..but its fine il stick to my decision
LeonardCohen
LeonardCohen - Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-30 10:52:32

Name: Azizi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Azizi's Full Profile]

O wow! What a stunning girl! There is nothing insipid or vapid about this lady. She was fun and exciting. Her body is firm and such smooth skin. Not to go into too much detail but EVERYTHING is firm and tight. When I arrived I was made to feel at easy and she has a fun playful nature. Very energetic and enjoys what she does. What i really enjoyed is that it felt like time was not an issue. never watched the clock. Second;y it felt like the pleasure was mutual. Great experience! You are in my top 5 my darling! WOW WOW WOW

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-30 17:37:32

Thanx my pumpkin don't forget house warming in 2 weeks time...mchwaaaa
Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 20:50:36

Name: Azizi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Azizi's Full Profile]

i spend an hour with Azizi tday and was very impressed by this young lady. She knows what she wants out of life and is very much on track to achieve that. We chatted for quite a while about all sorts of things which for me is part of a good service. She provides a proper GFE, no rush (overstayd a bit) and makes you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed my time with her and will defenately visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 21:17:07

Thank you Xantos3 ma bbe was a pleasure to meet you...lots of hugs and kisses...mchwaaa
havata
havata - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4365
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-15 16:58:20

What a stunning elegant woman!
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-15 19:18:48

Thank you havata my munchkins...

Lots of hugs and kisses

Mchwaaaa

Miss A

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.