Navigation
Azizi
Azizi - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-21 11:45:06

Thank you bbe was a pleasure to meet u..u are a very nice person and I definetly won't mind seeing u again..mchwaaa
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azizi - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-08-27 01:13:02

Name: Azizi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Azizi's Full Profile]

This lady does not look the same like the pic on the her profile. She is very dirty and does not the good care of customers. She lie down like a dead person and at the end she will pressuring you.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 01:27:03

Dear phillip my dear i love my coffee with a lot of milk just because i dont see black clients doesnt give u a right to lie.u dnt knw how i look like but yet u have something to stay..its my body i can do whatever i wanna do with it and see whoever i wanna see...its my preference to see white men only if u have a problem with that deal with it..
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 08:44:54

Somebody aluded to me that Miss Azizi was a certain lady that worked at Super Model Mansion. If so, i saw her there once. We had a great time and never picked up that black coffee was not her thing. Ibwould have returned to had the venue not been so incredibly far from where I stay.

Assuming it is the same person, I wonder what happened in the interim? I certainly hope that it's not a preference that developed after a traumatic experience. Anyway, it's a free world and we are free to select whatever tickles our fancy.
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 10:02:31

I lost respect amongst my fellow black fellas because of their respects towards women i had no problem at the begging but after my bad experiences im never seeing a black..phillip you have no idea what i went through and u have no right to judge me...i ddnt see you you don't even know how i look like or where i work from but yet you are saying u saw me...dont take out your frustrations out on me im not a punching back and yes i dont see black clients i only see white clients as i feel comfortable around them...anyway stay blessed and and a wonderful weekend..

Hi supermanv thanx lol yes i am azizi the famous cleopatra that used to work at super model mansion...mchwaaaa
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 10:53:53

Dear phillip

I lost respect amongst my fellow black fellas because of their lack of respect towards women.i had no problems at the begging of my journey in dis industry

You have no idea what i went through and you have no right to judge me or even lie.i ddnt see you and you ddnt see me yet you are sayi g you saw me last night you dont even know where i am working from yet u saw me?

Dont take out your frustrations out on me im not your punching bag and yes i dont see black clients i only see white clients because i feel comfortable around them and they respect me..have a blessed day and enjoy the rest of your weekend

Supermanv yes im azizi and i used to work as supermodel mansion as cleopatra..mchwaa
Myname
Myname - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 11:22:33

@Azizi how do you know that Phlip76 is a black man? He could be a German or Chinese with a fetish for black ladies. Then again, she could be a jealous wg.
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 11:51:25

He called that's how I know..@ my name
Azizi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-27 12:37:45

And he sent a text after the phone call and dis were his words.."im going to give you a re-view on your profile" but why he never saw me?@ myname
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Azizi - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2222
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 15:22:17

On 2016-08-27 01:27:03 Azizi said:
its my body i can do whatever i wanna do with it and see whoever i wanna see

Not to hijack this review thread Azizi, but this line is omniuniversal, neutral, very polite and, the reason why I write this, absolutely complete in every sense!

(Just in case this sparks fire: Those disagreeing with my statement, please don't roast me here but on the General Forum, or throw me a hatemail or why as a PM .... but please leave this review thread just that.)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.