Arhwen - Re: What made you stop punting
Re: What made you stop punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-09 06:28:29

On 2024-04-08 15:16:40 Tellytuby said:
Stop because of a couple of reasons
Prices of the girls that I am attracted to just beyond budget.
Actual services became very ordinary. Girls not making n effort with make up, lingerie etc.
Girls not responding to messages.

So have not punted in over 6 months.

Clearly you are attracted to the wrong ladies if this is the results either that or perhaps you pissed on someone's battery and don't have a reputable punting name or number
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-09 06:31:06

On 2024-04-08 15:40:07 Reincarnate said:
Paying for retainers and the SP not honoring them... I know I know... school fees

Eish do I have to point you in the direction of a reputable house that offers unbelievable retainers and are trust worthy just follow the high heels to the highveld honey's I think you know that it won't be school fees ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-09 06:38:53

On 2024-04-08 19:23:16 peterb said:
Also, as economies and economics change more ladies are joining the Purple World and more gents seem to be leaving?

Going to be interesting times

On 2024-04-08 21:32:55 Reincarnate said:
Agreed @PeterB... more supply, but demand is falling? Ladies shouldn't sacrifice quality, it will hurt them in the long run.

@ peterb one would think new meat on the market would increase the demand the current economics of this industry doesn't make sense to me even though it does when the service quality levels have dropped. Which is a pity it's because of service levels and amazing clients who see value in my service that I am still around and doing well for that I am truly Thankful even at my age so hopefully I am doing something right.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1554
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 14:27:06

There are a number of reasons why I don't punt as much anymore. While I don't this k I've stopped, I have paused for a couple of months now.

Firstly, venues are no longer operating beyond 5pm. When I started venues could go up until 22:00.

Following a regular from one place to another is exhausting. I would meet someone at a venue and after a couple of months they're gone to another location. I used to try to keep seeing them, but once an SP goes independent things usually change. Prices go up. There are now 'extras' and most frustratingly is there is a sense of 'you need this more than me so you'll accept anything I give'.

Constant messages about 'specials' that usually involve buying content.

Mediocre service for exuberant prices. Seriously. The amount of money I've spent on women I wouldn't even give a second look in public is alarming. When I started the smoking hot girls would charge premium. Now everyone seems to be charging premium.

The recent trend of 'FH depends on whether or not the SP has chemistry with you'. I could go to a bar for this.

Lastly, a good majority of SP's are no longer providing a fantasy. They provide their bodies and that's it. There is no tease. No skill. Its all just a transaction.
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 15:30:05

The worst is if you are from CT and you look at what Jhb/Pta girls look like and what they charge and then compare it to what is available on average in Cape Town. Yes there are the exceptions before I get myself into trouble. The problem is that all CT ladies now want to price themselves according to what top end CT ladies are priced at. No offence but there's tons of what would have been classed as street meat a decade ago now wanting R1500 to R2000 an hour
jasimo
jasimo - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1252
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-10 15:16:36

Have I stopped? I think my frequency of punting has dropped. In another thread someone mentioned the golden years or age of punting.

The week before Covid hit I recall a booking at HOE of over 4 hours with a few angels. That was a splurge of note.

Then Covid locked us down and time became a challenge to slip away...

Favourite regulars started to leave....

Disposable income dropped as well, but if the need was there a plan can be made.

Got burnt once or twice.....

Looking for a complete package became a challenge as I am a simple man but have defined needs and desires.

I look for someone sexy (it starts in the mind and) shows up in sexy lingerie, sheer stockings and an experience that is like the wildest girlfriend you have ever had.

But things changed and I am not interested in buying a BMW where everything is an extra charge....that turns fantasies into experiences that bear a likeliness to a visit to a dentist.

I am spending on other hobbies now, I still look and sometimes inquire but the bait is perhaps not that appealing.....
Theand
Theand - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 01:44:38

I thinknif you still on here answering this question you haven't stopped punting.

My punting in SA slowed alot but fortunately been able to travel far east alot. Much better options and value abroad.

I thought Thailand was good but since learnt the mecca that is Malaysia, Laos and the Phillipines.

RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 16:20:22

Nothing beats being with someone who wants to be with you equally.

The freedom. The trust. The love.

Kaio
Kaio - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 17:05:40

On 2024-04-11 01:44:38 Theand said:
I thinknif you still on here answering this question you haven't stopped punting.

My punting in SA slowed alot but fortunately been able to travel far east alot. Much better options and value abroad.

I thought Thailand was good but since learnt the mecca that is Malaysia, Laos and the Phillipines.

Man, I love SEA. Such a stunning place with gorgeous women.
Kaio
Kaio - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 17:10:03

Been to Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Philippines myself. Absolute best vacation; food, people and punting all amazing lol. I need to check out Cambodia next.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.