mojompower
mojompower - Re: What made you stop punting
Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1278
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 06:09:50

Affordability, and debts.
Sadly prices are just so high and complaints abou the service standards, I just gave up and much as I still want to.

Coming feom about 24 years experience, The golden years of punting are over..
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: What made you stop punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 06:17:04

On 2024-04-04 17:28:46 time4change said:
Yeah I also think guys/we feel comfortable with our regulars, and they end up then taking advantage of us
At the end of the day it's all bout the money
However if u paying them for a service and they don't pitch up it's not like we can go to the wgs ombudsman's to lay a complaint and the girls know that that's why they take the money
Sad actually

We're do we lay a complain for callers who waist our time??? Especially since they have no reviews to guide you.
peterb
peterb - Re: What made you stop punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1504
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 06:47:38

I haven't stopped but have definitely cut down mainly for the same reasons as above.

Exorbitant prices and less than mediocre service!

Also some of the great ladies that I have had the pleasure to meet have left the industry

Gold Lion
Gold Lion - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 07:08:58

- She pulled out her crack pipe and lit it. I got the F out of there,
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1292
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 07:11:20

Moving to another country where it's legal but very expensive. Financial constraints more than anything else.
On my next visit to SA, whenever that may be, who knows ...
time4change
time4change - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 07:32:53

On 2024-04-05 06:17:04 Arhwen said:
On 2024-04-04 17:28:46 time4change said: Yeah I also think guys/we feel comfortable with our regulars, and they end up then taking advantage of us
However if u paying them for a service and they don't pitch up it's not like we can go to the wgs ombudsman's to lay a complaint and the girls know that that's why they take the money
Sad actually

We're do we lay a complain for callers who waist our time??? Especially since they have no reviews to guide you.

Agree that's not fair either and we get that in all our industries customers who make bookings and appointments and never show
However my thing was a bout someone with whom I know for many years who basically scammed me for money not just don't show up for an appointment
Pluglife420
Pluglife420 - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 07:46:08

@Arhwen unfortunately in the real world it's CSAT ( customer satisfaction,) Y'all are the service providers, we don't live in a world of hypotheticals. And obviously there are amazing women that still provide an awesome service, it is just good to know that I am not the only one feeling like this which means the standard and service from SPs has gone down drastically. When I started punting around 2011 the quality of women was insane, there were more positive reviews than negatives, houses would have a line up of 10 drop dead gorgeous women and 8 provided immaculate service.
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1263
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 08:02:06

All the above but mainly financial constraints... I still love to check out the lovely ladies. Have put my bucket list on the back burner for now. But never say never!
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 08:03:35

On 2024-04-05 07:46:08 Pluglife420 said:
@Arhwen unfortunately in the real world it's CSAT ( customer satisfaction,) Y'all are the service providers, we don't live in a world of hypotheticals. And obviously there are amazing women that still provide an awesome service, it is just good to know that I am not the only one feeling like this which means the standard and service from SPs has gone down drastically. When I started punting around 2011 the quality of women was insane, there were more positive reviews than negatives, houses would have a line up of 10 drop dead gorgeous women and 8 provided immaculate service.

Dear sir I can assure you that in 28 years of being a service provider that I have ever ever not pitched for an appointment with the exception of a emergency and a death in my family on both occasions the clients and the key story lol which is on the thread called Redemption by edging. Each time the client's where highly understanding and each time I have redeemed myself. How ever I can not say the same for punters who waist ladies times day in and day out.

Furthermore this world is as real as the world you call the real world we invest times energy and some of us actually love what we do so we do it with passion.We as service providers also deserve the same respect and curtousy that you guys demand. We are the service providers 100% correct but we should not have to put up with people who have no regard for our time our boundaries or our rights as human beings.

I understand why ladies have started taking deposits and might soon be implementing the same thing due to people who have no respect for our time.

So sorry to burst your bubble but it works both ways.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 08:10:39

On 2024-04-05 07:32:53 time4change said:
On 2024-04-05 06:17:04 Arhwen said: On 2024-04-04 17:28:46 time4change said: Yeah I also think guys/we feel comfortable with our regulars, and they end up then taking advantage of us
Sad actually

Agree that's not fair either and we get that in all our industries customers who make bookings and appointments and never show
However my thing was a bout someone with whom I know for many years who basically scammed me for money not just don't show up for an appointment

Sorry for your experience it's a shitty feeling I know trust me I do. But never assist with expectations when you do give look at it as your giving back to the universe for all your many blessings. As long as it comes from a good place with lots of love and no expectation it will never hurt.

Just write it off as bad Karma and let the Her karma do what it will. Also perhaps their was a lesson for you in that don't be so niave.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.