Navigation
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: so I may have been scammed
Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 11:52:32

Digressing a little bit, but just thinking paying in advance is more common than not, and does work in many cases (no need to blame punters who are scammed). One of my epic punting experiences came off one such agreement, and kudos to the ladies who offer and honor these. (that said I have also had a couple of less than ideal experiences, where you also then get additional/unsolicited SOS requests...). Anyway my initial thought was around the idea of threads that promote/compliment SPs who are/have been trustworthy (just because most prepayment are inherently about negative experiences)
Sage
Sage - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4270
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 12:03:02
Edited: 2024-04-20 12:07:27

Even just comments about receiving content or refunds or generally providing good service.

We very rarely see anything positive these days and I have become somewhat demotivated by the constant negativity on the forums and lack of constructive feedback
Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 12:04:16
Edited: 2024-04-20 12:09:53

[/QUOTE] On 2024-04-20 11:52:32 johnyafrica said: Digressing a little bit, but just thinking paying in advance is more common than not, and does work in many cases (no need to blame punters who are scammed). One of my epic punting experiences came off one such agreement, and kudos to the ladies who offer and honor these. (that said I have also had a couple of less than ideal experiences, where you also then get additional/unsolicited SOS requests...). Anyway my initial thought was around the idea of threads that promote/compliment SPs who are/have been trustworthy (just because most prepayment are inherently about negative experiences)[/QUOTE]

Bring the cunt that often insists on deposits for scheduling apointments, I for one would really appreciate that.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 14:07:23

LOVE THAT C WORD. BUT THE GRAN I AM I DONT USE IT. lol
Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 14:27:44
Edited: 2024-04-20 14:28:13

On 2024-04-20 14:07:23 Sylvia said:
LOVE THAT C WORD. BUT THE GRAN I AM I DONT USE IT. lol

:) you were raised by ladies to be a lady Sylvia.
Me not so much.

I see there's a mistype though...
Were supposed to read "Being the cunt that often insists on deposits.."

Pardon the small derail.

Let the scammers be exposed and the service providers who cares about their business and clients be regognised.

Not all deserve to carry the shame of dishonesty.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-20 15:42:36

I AGREE BUT TELL WHATS WRONG WITH the making booking on same day he free and lady free half hour notice ...all good. why all this f payment up front?? Maybe lady busy when he wants to roock up also maybe he busy and cant make said appointment. all bull shit. stop with these fucking pre arranged bookings!!!! Just call for app then rock up on said day. simple right!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.