Navigation
BendOver
BendOver - Re: so I may have been scammed
Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1806
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 14:36:33

Personally, I know Sage, Arwhen and Radiant Robin...

Known them all for many years and have had plenty of awesome encounters with each of them..

Each of these ladies are highly respected by myself as they have always been professional in their dealings and in all the years have never dissapointed me.

If these ladies say there is issues, I trust and respect their opinions and judgement.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2320
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 14:51:49

On 2024-04-18 13:54:23 KICKASS said:
Lmao guys let the drama unfold this is so exciting.

We arranged this for your birthday
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 942
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-18 15:48:02

On 2024-04-18 09:26:29 Hazel Arabia said:
On 2024-04-18 09:00:14 Kommerq said:
Well now let's see what this one has to say ALL THINGS CONSIDERED !
I wouldn't hold my breath - she was banned last week, unfortunately.

Just for the sake of clarity, Kommerq wanted to hear what Arhwen had to say, to which I responded that she was banned from the forum.

I was not referring to the OP or the accused
Kooni
Kooni - Re: so I may have been scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5256
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 15:58:03

I am afraid its not denying her a second change, but how many second changes does this lady needs, before people realise who she really is.

Her track recorded is well documented in various forum threads, dating back to about 2016 / 2017. When things get to hot for her, she bails, only to return a few months later under another profile, with no links back to her previous profiles.
Varkie Nel
Varkie Nel - Re: so I may have been scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 16:30:33
Edited: 2024-04-18 16:40:07

I have only seen this thread now and it is amazing how this lady is still going. End of March her friend and her borrowed R3000 from me for bus fare from Bloemfontein to Cape Town and was promised that I would be paid back the next day (was shown slips of money due to them) so far I've been paid back by her friend and R750 of her money(by her friend,I am her friend's client) and all she says is 'I really don't have money at the moment' (I have proof of all communication and proof of payments)
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: so I may have been scammed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2866
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 18:16:05

All of this does not come as a huge surprise.
MrWrong
MrWrong - Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 18:52:34

This is unfortunately one of the realities which one needs to peace with. If you are willing to make payment upfront you also need to be comfortable in parting with your money as well.

Made a overnight booking with a SP, add currently active, some months ago. First I was asked for a minimal deposit to pay for the babysitter, which I paid. Next day I was asked if I can perhaps assist with the monthly rent and in turn there was a discount offered on the overnight fee.

Again I felt comfortable with the request and paid more requested amount, no problem. The next day the request came again to help repair a flat tyre to which I declined.

Throughout the week I followed up that all was set fir a fun filled evening of pleasure, booked an upmarket hotel and got some snacks and refreshments. Long story short, she never showed up as the baby sitter was a no show.

Completely understandable as shit does happen. When I asked if the upfront payment would be reimbursed I was met with all sorts of excuses why she can't repay immediately but she definitely will. Countless follow ups and reminders, only from my side, and nearly 3 months later, nothing.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting to see the money ever again
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-18 19:30:52

OUCH sorry guys not lekker. Yes its bad for the good ladies. I dont understand why clients pay up front before going to the appointment, its BS, Pay on arrival. Of course different with all night booking as the lady would want a dep, undertandable but to not honour the booking is another thing. BAD FOR THAT WG. Do not be so generous guys, see a lady in her surroundings and pay for what you are getting. If you are sting in an hotel then lady must call you in room with your surname then that is usually 99per cent good enough. I think no more deposits up front, especially after reading all this on here. SORRY GUYS.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: so I may have been scammed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-18 19:43:32

On 2024-04-18 18:52:34 MrWrong said:

This is unfortunately one of the realities which one needs to peace with. If you are willing to make payment upfront you also need to be comfortable in parting with your money as well.

Its a give and take, yes - we can't control circumstances or obstacles but only how we react to them.

Similarly one might say "if you are willing to welcome strangers into your apartment then you need to be willing to protect yourself if need be".

Really, all any of us can do (provider, or punter) is practice due diligence and take each date on a case by case basis. Cus let's be so real - shit does happen. To all of us. There should still be compassion, but also an equally powerful bullshit meter to go off of.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: so I may have been scammed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6679
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 20:54:23
Edited: 2024-04-18 20:55:13

On 2024-04-18 18:52:34 MrWrong said:

Made a overnight booking with a SP, add currently active, some months ago. First I was asked for a minimal deposit to pay for the babysitter, which I paid. Next day I was asked if I can perhaps assist with the monthly rent and in turn there was a discount offered on the overnight fee.

Again I felt comfortable with the request and paid more requested amount, no problem. The next day the request came again to help repair a flat tyre to which I declined.

Throughout the week I followed up that all was set fir a fun filled evening of pleasure, booked an upmarket hotel and got some snacks and refreshments. Long story short, she never showed up as the baby sitter was a no show.

Completely understandable as shit does happen. When I asked if the upfront payment would be reimbursed I was met with all sorts of excuses why she can't repay immediately but she definitely will. Countless follow ups and reminders, only from my side, and nearly 3 months later, nothing.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting to see the money ever again

Mr.Wrong, you are wrong for not letting us know who the active advertised is and allowing me ore people to be scammed.

Indeed life happens but in this industry, you find that life happens a lot more and a lot more often to these scammers and it goes silently unnoticed because each victim keeps quiet thinking they're the only only and it is probably genuine and a scarce one off but not really.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.