Arhwen
Arhwen - All about Arhwen in 2024
All about Arhwen in 2024
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12510
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-05 13:55:52

Hi there Massage Lovers and Naughty naughty's

I trust you are all well and horny and that you had an amazing holiday season.

While 2024 started of as a blast I am certainly going to try to keep the momentum going I have so much planned for this year but I don't want to overwhelm you just just let's stay in the present moment for a while longer.

January till February I will be available in the Fourways area.

Where I will be offering the following.

Different types of massages on offer.

Remedial Sports Massage
Deep Tissue
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
Reflexology
Crainial Sacral Therapy
Shiatsu
Hot stone massage(winter only)
Sexy sensual Massage.
Lymphatic drainage
Muscle Manipulation

I am not just a massage therapist.

I am the muscle Magician and your body will thank you for long after my treatment are over.

My massages also have many health benefits.

*Improved circulation
*Decreased cellulite over time
*Improves and promotes sleep
*Reduces stress
*Activates the lymphatic system
*Relieves tight muscles & knots
*Mood enhancer
*Pain relief
*Spinal realignment
*Assists in the removal of lactic acid build up
*Relieves stress

If need be I can also shock you and tell you what your body tells me about you during the session such as if you are not stretching enough or at all. Water intake which bad habits are causing your muscles in certain areas. I can also give you general physio/kinesio exercises to assist and improve the quality of your muscles.

Let the muscle Magician Work her magic on your muscles. Let's get rid of reoccurring muscle tension and find out why it is there and how you can help yourselves improve the flexibility of your muscles.

For the really good boys I can complete one of my massage treatmentments with my amazing ejaculate control cock massage which not only prolongs your orgasms but allowes you a earth shattering orgasm which will leave you in a state of Euphoria long after your session in over

Alternatively for the bad boys I can do the same treatment the only difference is treatment includes loads and loads of good oral 4play FH I give you lots of TLC. I allow you to indulge yourself in me too. I do allow climax more than once and the time spent in my company is unrushed.

Extras on offer

I offer edging or extreme edging
Pegging
Cock worship
Cock and ball torture
Fisting for him and her
Fisting (traveling for him)
Greek
DP (for him and her)
Food fantasies
Dress up
Spanking
Flogging
Bondage.
Light discipline
Dirty talk
3 sums 4 sums and more sums
Toy's
Strappon for him and her
Face sitting
Squirting
Cross dressers

I am open to exploring your kinky mind in a safe and protected environment with out judgment and a squirmish face as long as it is within moral boundaries ;)

When visiting me for any kind of anal play please make sure you clean out properly before the booking for it makes play pleasant for both you and I. Hygiene is of utmost importance.

Please do discuss your wants before the appointment and I will tell you if I am able to assist you or not.

Please Note :

I am not for the faint hearted or for the superficial type.

These services are in addition to the standard goodboy and badboy treatment. Therefore are at an additional charge. Now I know that some people complain about my rates being high unfortunately that will not change as it's called a target market please or working smart instead of hard, please respect that.

Further more just like not every enquiry results in a booking please note note all appointments will be accepted either as I have a criteria which needs to be met before I allow anyone to share time and space with me.

Please don't be alarmed when I do question you. I am checking to see if you fit my criteria. If I say to you that I cannot assist you accept it for what it is don't question me it means that you do not meet my criteria.

Do note that this is not a invite for people to question me about my kinks this is for clients who knows what they want from an experience with me.

All appointments to be made at least 2 hours in advance or the day before to avoid disappointment.

Longer booking from a few hours to an all Nighter a day or a few days away please do give advance Notice. Passport also available in request.

I am also available for out calls additional rates apply depending on the time and distance traveled. Please not all travels need a 40 % deposit when securing your appointment and the balance once the treatment is done.

Last but not least I have recently embarked on a new journey and have created online service while this is a new Endeavor it has been really successful so I will continue to do video calls and create content.

Retainer were also a hit in 2023 so I am going to run them from time to time.

Thank you to all you massage lovers and horny gents for always keeping me going :-)

Please note that I am in the Fourways Lonehill area until the end of February.

I am also available for seriously naughty girl on girl doubles in midrand by prior arrangement in the midrand area please feel free to message me for the doubles partners add link.

Plans into the future I will still spend some time in the vaal as I myself am a vaalie.

I also have plans to visit Alberton and while be relatively close to Edenvale as well.

And I have coast to coast up coming.

Furthermore I will be relocating work venues sometime during the year as I am looking at getting a apartment closer to home.

I wish you all an amazing 2024 filled with blessings and good vibes lots of love and naughty kisses, filled with sensual, sexual and kinky moments always.

Hug and kisses
XXX
Me :-)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: All about Arhwen in 2024
Re: All about Arhwen in 2024
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-05 13:56:42

Available all weekend
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 05:39:06

Good Morning massage lovers and naughty naughties today. I am available form 7am till 5pm in the Fourways area.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-11 01:28:49
Edited: 2024-01-11 01:32:59

Hi there Massage Lovers and sexy horny men.

Today is my last day in Fourways. I will be available in midrand From Friday 12 till the 27. There after I am off to the vaal.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-15 08:14:24

Good Morning Massage Lovers and naughty naughties.

I am available in Midrand for all treatments today.

Please note I will soon be heading out to the vaal later on this Month.
Charles@123987
Charles@123987 - Re: All about Arhwen in 2024
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-15 11:07:50

Hi there :)

Please could you pm your rates for the bad boy treatments ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-15 11:16:49

On 2024-01-15 11:07:50 Charles@123987 said:
Hi there :)

Please could you pm your rates for the bad boy treatments ;)

Thank you for your enquiry I dropped you a PM.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-15 16:35:09

Good afternoon Gentlemen I have one more appointment for this evening. Thursday no availability.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12632
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-16 05:54:59

Good Morning Massage Lovers and Naughty Naughties.

I will officially be starting my coast to coast on Wednesday the 8th of May and I shall be starting in the Cape and Finishing off in Durban.

For the clients who definitely are going to book I will be running a early bird special.

I will also be doing 2 for 3 retainers for those of you who are planning more than 2 visits. Please feel free to drop me a message regarding the Early Bird Special and retainers.

I am looking at a week in CT, PE and Durban if I do any other cities eg Plett or George it will be for 2 or 3 days max no longer.

Please feel free to drop me a what's app regarding travel plans. Travel plans are now officially underway.

Looking forward to spoiling you and spending time in your company.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12644
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-16 16:15:54

Gents I am available for regular clients and existing clients tonight between 7 and 11

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.