Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: All about Arhwen in 2024
Re: All about Arhwen in 2024
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-10 18:38:09

Thank you guys for yet another amazing successful day a special thank you to my long booking who drove all the way from the vaal to see me and said it was worth the drive thank you for this it definitely made me feel special and appreciate.

Once again my heart is filled with gratitude for the amazing gents who do choose to spend time in my company with out you there is no me :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13016
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 07:51:10
Edited: 2024-03-11 07:51:22

Good Morning gents while it was meant to be my off day I am available as I had to come in for a early client.

If you catch me while I am still in Highveld Centurion I don't mind taking a appointment however I am only available for my next appointment at 11am

Just a reminder that tomorrow night my add will go down as I will be on a much deserved break with my family.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13020
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 11:02:47

Morning run done...

Changing my off day to tomorrow's so today will be my last day before I take a break.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13021
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 12:33:56

I have 1 more appointment left then I am officially on break ;)

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13023
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-11 15:27:51

Thank you to all the gents who chose to share space with me you are all appreciated.

I am officially on break now and will be back on Tuesday 19th with a spring in my step and a sparkle in my eye.

Take care be blessed stay safe sending naughty thoughts and good vibes ;)

XXX
Me :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-19 05:06:45
Edited: 2024-03-19 05:41:54

Good Morning Massage lovers, Naughty Naughties & Kinksters.

I am back from break well rested and ready to rock your World.

I will be available in Highveld Centurion from about 9am till about 5 maybe 6 pm. I am able to accommodate evening appointments however evening appointments need to be made before 6. I am also going to be available this coming Saturday and Sunday however advance bookings will be appreciated.

My Offerings.

Good Boy

I do offer a professional massage I could do a soft slow sensual erotic arousing tantric massage, alternatively to I could do a much deeper more intense sports massage. I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment relaxes you, it also has pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages. I also do allow mutual touching. I then finish the treatment off with a very sexy sensual sense arousing body to body and a happy ending. Your happy ending is a proper cock massage which prolongs your orgasm and allows a more intense climax (aka edging the real deal)
You can also choose from any of the massage services listed on my profile.

Bad Boy

Alternatively I can do the same treatment includes loads and loads of good oral 4play FH I give you lots of TLC. I allow you to do indulge yourself in me too... I do allow multiple climax provided you can when I am done with you.

Kinksters...

Anal
Prostate massage
Fisting for men
Pegging
Sounding
Caining
Bondage
Roleplay
Strappon
Crossdressing
Light BDSM
Humiliation

Double bookings can also arranged & Couples are also welcome too.

All appointments to preferably be made a day in advance or at least two hours notice Short notice bookings can be accommodated however availability cannot be guaranteed as majority of my clients do book in advance.

All Night & longer bookings can be accommodated, advance notice will be appreciated. And a 10 % deposit for longer stays is required.

Thank you for all the Support I have received from each and every single one of you throughout the years as you have all grown me in one way or another. I appreciate all of you.

A special thank you to those who always go the extra Mile to make me feel Special.

Have an amazing blessed week take care be blessed and see you soon whoever you are :)

XXX
Me :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13030
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 06:30:12

Good morning Gentlemen I am available today from 9 to 6 please prebook later appointmentments to ensure availability
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 06:44:09

Good Morning gents.

This morning I have a rather busy Morning.

I only have 1 more slot for today and it is anytime from 3pm onwards.

Apologies for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.

Have an amazing blessed day and explosive orgasms
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13046
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-22 07:10:32

Good Morning you awesome people.

I will be available today from 9am till about 5 or 6pm if you do want a appointment afterwards please book and confirm your appointments by 5pm.

Saturday I only have availability from 3 to 6 please book in advance to secure a slot within this time.

Sunday I am available from 10am till 5pm I will be available for short notice appointments too on Sunday however appointments can not be guaranteed as majority of my clients do book ahead of time.

Thank you for all the support and my beautiful gifts and tips received this past week you guys truly make me feel appreciated. My heart is filled with gratitude.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13049
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-23 07:32:11

Good Morning

Just a reminder that I only have availability from 3 to 6 for prearranged clients.

Tomorrow I am available from 10 to 5.

Look forward to spoiling you awesome people.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.