Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-09-23 10:11:24

Id love to come and visit on Friday. Are you available ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-29 12:24:48

Sjoe. I'd love to come experience that oral without and lovely breast the other comment refer to. And be ready for a nice long full session Amy cause I love giving good oral!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-29 12:24:52

Sjoe. I'd love to come experience that oral without and lovely breast the other comment refer to. And be ready for a nice long full session Amy cause I love giving good oral!!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-01 08:16:01

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

All I can say is wow. To rate this girl a 5 is a disgrace. There should be a rating for super exceptional. The moment we saw each other it was clear that you did not recognize me so I thought I'd leave it on my comment. Then next time I make a booking you'll remember me. The recommendation to see you was so forced onto me and decided to see you. Yes. I now know why Petrus insisted I must go see you. I soon realized you are also actually known as Nicolette if I recall correctly. I'd love to come touch those lovely breasts again soon after I've thanked the great man that insisted he'd love to have my feedback on how I experienced you. Thanks for a good time. Mwawh. Xxx.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-01 11:44:18

Hi jy lieflikke meisie. Mag ek maar weer kom kuier in die toekoms?
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 11:30:01

I visited Amy a few months back. Arranged time, place and service offerings expected; when I arrived told me R850 for the hour, for massage only. Which come to think of it; is a nice way of telling someone who is expecting a GFE; to go away. Which is what I did. So instead I went to HOE; which as an experience; service attitude, offerings and venue are much better.

I think that some working girls (like the above-mentioned) should realise that we (punters) also take huge risk: coming out to see them, so they shouldn't waste our time when we actually get there.

They should also realise that there are way better looking sugar-babies out there who are willing and who enjoy having their titties bounced for fun.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-05 10:19:36

Sure like usual you are just too busy again there to not be able to get to your messages. Will call you later
Amy
Amy - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-05 10:25:32

Hi there I only started working again last month so when did you visit me and the price is always the same R600 for the full house so I think you are confusing me with a nother girl
pieti
pieti - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 11:22:04

Lekker Piet - hoe onprofesioneel is jy? Amy is 'n diamant en ek ken haar persoonlik baie goed. Jy maak 'n groot fout om voor te gee sys iemand wat sy nie is. As sy vir jou bekend lyk hou dit vir jouself en moenie aan die wereld se wie jy dink sy is nie. Generaizozo - you are making such a big mistake. I've been visiting Tammy's place for a while now. All the girls charge the same. The 850 were Clarissa,she's the only one who asked more. I personally think Amy is worth so much more. Once you get to be with her you'll realize that she can take you to best place you've ever been to. Its way more private than HOE aswell. But luckily we all have our own taste
Please if you disagree don't take it out on Amy-you have your opinion and I have mine. I'll go back there everytime I want a good relaxing time.
pieti
pieti - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 11:20:05

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

One of the best lady's I've ever been with
She always warm and friendly
Love to vissit her,she has a sweet personality
Xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.