Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-18 15:41:35

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

Once again a great time Amy. She has a great body, very friendly, great BJ and shag. She does everything you ask for and gives her best to please. Thanks Amy you're a stunning girl! Will definitely see you again. Regarding face pics, I agree with you Amy, you have your right to privacy. Ask the punters who insists on face pics to put one of themselves and see if they will be willing to sacrifice their privacy. Thanks again, you're a great girl!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Vilenomad969
Vilenomad969 - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-10 16:27:24

Amy is a great woman who does her best to get you to where you want to be....she has a great personality....great gfe....good kisser....thanks Amy....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Amy
Amy - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-12 09:36:14

Thanks alot for your nice comment you are so sweet
hotstud4uWGS
hotstud4uWGS - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-15 14:15:41

Anyone been "Dazed and confused" yet ;-)
Vilenomad969
Vilenomad969 - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 12:20:06

Amy is great she is a real bomb shell....great attitude....best GFE I've ever had more than actually having a girlfriend....thank you so much beautiful....I'll see you again real soon....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-07 17:04:03

Visited Amy last weekend. Had the “lus” come over me again.

Last time I visited Tammy's place was a couple of years ago when she had the house a bit further up the hill in Suiderberg ... hmmm memories of the Hot Hot Voluptuous Gabby, before she moved on to HOE and higher places.... Have been following Tammy's house and especially Leering Long and Hard at the pics of the delectably Titted Clarissa since they both worked out of Hermansstad a number of years ago ... her Tits always a huge enticement to me... have yet to make Clarissa’s acquaintance, which I certainly intend to do before returning to permanent abstinence....

I digress...Apologies! I visited Amy last weekend.

Very accommodating, relaxed, laid back young woman, quiet and a little shy and inexperienced which I like in a certain way... shy and quiet except in one way.... as will be elaborated on!...... Oh fuck yeah!

I was fascinated by her breasts which under her shirt seemed considerably more ample than her pics had led me to believe. We disrobed standing apart in the room, she revealed all to me with just a hint of shyness as is to be expected.... I asked her if she minded dispensing with the massage. I was considerably aroused by then in expectation of playing and suckling on her awesome breasts! She had no problem with no massage, she was at my service to please... and without hesitation and a quickly lost coyness, she lent over me and went Down on me, asking politely just before the supple slippery contact if I minded having a BJ!...... Lol! ....Oh Baby not when you do it so nicely!! ;-)

Oh M F Man!..... she got Down to it with gusto and relish... no pre-preparation... She can suck a Cock Man Oh F..... Man! Those of you who know her will know her..... Her full firm Tits and pert Nipples swinging tenderly above my stomach as I fondled and played with them.... that just did it.... the sight of her tight young firm bare ass and snatch cantilevering out over the edge of the bed completed it..... OMF she does know how to blow!

Then it was her turn....

I spread her legs gently as I moved my mouth down a smooth flat stomach, asking her in turn politely if she enjoyed a muff..... she nodded shyly and reinforced it by pulling her legs further apart, opening wider with the knees of her shapely legs almost next to her delicate pretty young ears....

A slight whiff of That delectable aroma caressed my nostrils as my lips stroked, touched, licked ..... That musky horny aroma that produces sheer jagsheid in me.... Oooh My Vok dit maak my verby lus....

She has a sprinkling of fluf.... which turns me on, being from that “old school” I am not always partial to the modern trend of freshly shaved pussies... A mousy blonde fluff it is, contrary to what her profile and pics leads one to believe... but no matter... Jagsheid embodied....!

She clearly enjoys a good muff as was made apparent by the good amount of time she allowed me to sojourn down there.... producing copious volumes of Wetness and intermittent barely discernible.... to my ouman ears anyway.... little gasps and a tightening of her thighs and tummy...from time to time.

She has a delicate tucked away sweet tasting Clit which when aroused by the rhythmic actions of a skilled tongue distends in Proud Wet Pinkness and Engorgement, and a little throbbingly, and which with a little finger-fucking encouragement caused her to eventually tightly clamp her thighs about my ears and whimper gently.....

She almost immediately roughly pulled me away and doubled up towards me with flushed afterglow cheeks and forehead saying ... dis nou jou beurt... ;)

Alas.... with the exertion of the extended muff, the OMF oral she started me with, and time constrants... my ouman gedeeltes wou net nie by bly nie, baby!..... Ek is jammer... tot volgende keer dan ... Soos jy gese het ...ek’s nie die eerste en seker ook nie die laaste ou nie... ne... ;)

And Oh Yeah! There will be a next time.....! Soon!

Jou nuwe fotos, Bokkie, wat jou prag Tiete so mooi en trots afwys maak dat die volgende keer baaie naby is....

BTW, Tammy’s current house is pleasant, clean and friendly... The parking off road well concealed and is a big improvement. The massage rooms not so overly “massage” ... the king-size bed takes prominence now ... Pleasant and the line up as presented here needs further in depth experiencing.

Tammy has an interesting recruitment technique for new young fluff it seems! Very very Interesting and innovative! Well done to her!

BTW telephone manner not known, as one of the other girls answered... I suspect Clarissa... but she was very friendly and courteous so a good score.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sakkie de Kok
Sakkie de Kok - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-10 12:47:35

I have been to Tammy's over the years a couple of times, this time round it was to see Amy, the only negative her photo's is a bit flattering as in my definition she is not petite as stated in her profile.

However as I stated that was the only negative, she definitely do enjoy what she does and that was clear from the start and she definitely make sure you do enjoy the booking as well. She does provide a true GFE and overall I enjoyed my visit to her.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

idmsa
idmsa - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-12 13:39:51

Lovely lady, I have been with her a few times in the past few months. I love her breasts. She is the whole package. Excellent oral without, and good overall experience..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-26 23:22:59

A great lady , little shy and still new but OMG what a blow she gives certainly worth a visit , she is very clean and a pretty nice personality as well , will return

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 11:34:57

I visited her today and no full house, massage only.

Option for full house with the other ladies in the house. Declined the offer; I mean; they might be great girls but she has the best-looking boobs, no doubt.

A missed connection.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.