Navigation
tuckerrr
tuckerrr - Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 08:55:19

I was out of country for a long time, being bored I was frequently scanning the Purple sight for some adventure on my return. I finally found a very attractive lady in the Benoni area. Contact her on Whats-app for some online stuff advertised and wow, very steamy......
After few days she asked for data as she is running out, so I send her 2gig if I remember correctly. As the time goes by I did try to arrange a special day for my return, but the replies were not so positive as she is looking for a new place and lots of complaints regarding money, nothing positive regarding our meeting. So I did unfortunately, start sending her some money which will be credited to our big day,to help her out. Big mistake.......
At the end of the day the total came down to 7K. Which includes data, paying for her ESA subscription, medicine, food(even send me pictures of empty fridge) monthly rent etc..........
On my return we agree on a date eventually with some difficulties from my side to find the correct time frame. Try to phone her in the morning to confirm everything..... no answer. I did eventually took the 1hr drive to her place after sending Whats-app message. Messages was received but not opened on her her side, and with the understanding that she might be busy and will reply I took the road to her place. Almost in front of her gate she replied that she had a toothache and was very tired due to a late night, and due to load shedding her phone is dying...... What a turn down aft almost two months of waiting.
This girl is a very negative in person always telling me how bad life is treating her, I should have known from the beginning she is playing me, or so I believe.....
Big lesson learned, but I did decide to let it go, as for I do not know the real circumstances. But thinking back how could a sexy girl like this not making money, I was drooling all over her pictures.... unfortunately I can not reveal the name of this girl as for I do respect privacy. But maybe she will read this thread on the blog and realize what she did.
Unfortunately I did lost my trust overall in the punting game. I did make a costly mistake and learned my lesson well.
I needed to get this story off my heart as for I cannot tell it to anybody else.
So guys I would really like to hear your commends or some of your experiences.......
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 09:08:25

It is sad that you cannot build relationships anymore.

One would have thought this woman would have sucked you dry (physically not financially) knowing that she would in the long run gain more as you've already been helping her out with her expenses. I would imagine she could have gotten a lot more from you at a distance simply with a little flirtation.

Please write a review under her name and post her ad liknk on this thread. We need to know who to avoid.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-28 09:35:25

You are a sucker, why would you spend so much money "helping" a WG you have never met? Surely you can't be that naive.

As for her behaviour ... she coul be a druggie.
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 10:08:44

It's a pointless post if u cannot name her cos u looking for sympathy on the wrong forum...
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-28 11:24:47

Report wg to ESA with all proof of your transfers.

You can't write a long story without the ladies name and proof.

That's all.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 11:45:27

Golden rule of ESA.
Only pay any money when you are face to face for your appointment.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 507
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 11:59:16

Really sorry it happened to you and also really hope you learnt your lesson.

Truth is is she's an active advertiser here, there's no privacy issue. You really should share her name so as to warn others that are open to be used like you were. You're doing punters and other wgs a disservice by not naming her.

How many other wgs could have profited from that R7k that would have actually earned and deserved it and how many good punts would you have been able to have with that were you both got something out of it? And how many other guys could be getting played by this WG right now or in future if you don't name her?

JP69
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-28 13:44:18

I wish this forum had like button, id have liked every post before mine.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 987
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 14:24:19

There is a well-known saying:
Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
MichaelScott
MichaelScott - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 15:36:18

Haha what an idiot. I don't feel bad for guys like you, some have to learn the hard way.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.