Navigation
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1255
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 14:14:29

Name and shame or zip it
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 14:23:48

If u cant follow through dont talk abkut a wg who did u in. Go kick a stone
Kokoran
Kokoran - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 15:10:02

There are so many simps on here. That's why some girls can exploit that. These are the very same guys who fork out thousands for a subpar service and still say it's her body her prices when others call out girls who are not giving great services for the prices they charge. You deserve it, I'm sorry. What's the point of this post? Asking for sympathy?
jimv
jimv - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 15:25:48
Edited: 2023-01-04 15:33:47

Big difference between having a good heart and a "good heart."

Doing things with a "good heart" almost always has the expectation of reward/preferential service further down the line. Just saying.

Even people with good hearts know where to draw the line - get scammed once, learn from your mistake, wisen up.
But if one keeps getting scammed, and by the same person, then uses 'but I have a good heart!' as justification, then sorry, you deserve paying all the school fees that come your way.

Oh, and people should not be self declaring that they have good hearts. That's for others to determine based on your actions. Every single despot and dictator in history has always thought of themselves as having good hearts lol

This world ain't all sunshine and lollipops. Grow up.

And we still all don't know who this lady is that you are so valiantly protecting. All I can say is, every single lady in her area is now being looked at with a suspicious eye. So yeah...

jimv
jimv - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 15:31:24
Edited: 2023-01-04 15:34:55

On 2023-01-04 15:10:02 Kokoran said:
There are so many simps on here.

I know right, is all so freakin hilarious! Respect the ladies: of course and always. If they are being unfairly called out: then yes, nothing wrong with standing up for the ladies.

But the way some guys behave here, it's like they're expecting the ladies to call them up and say 'Thank you for looking out for us! Come visit and get a free session!' Ridiculous...
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 522
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 17:04:36

Damn, JP82 got a new profile.

Well, cheers to you tuckerrr. May you have many more Christmas presents like this since you enjoy them so much.

JP69
JP82
JP82 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 579
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 17:13:32

On 2023-01-04 17:04:36 JackParrow69 said:
Damn, JP82 got a new profile.

Well, cheers to you tuckerrr. May you have many more Christmas presents like this since you enjoy them so much.

JP69

Dafuq are you talking about?

I named the lady who I had issues with. Huge difference.
Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 22:40:42

On 2023-01-04 13:41:00 tuckerrr said:
Hi Guys.....
I can not reveal this girl, I did not find any bad reviews regarding this lady, thus the reason I've decided to help her. She is doing this for a living and don't want to jeopardize her future as it is very difficult to make a living in SA when you are a single parent. I maybe a sorry ass with bad spelling...lol!!!!! But not an asshole you think I am.

I did talked to her again to put this behind us, we did agree on a date, in the same conversation she asked me again for 2.7k to pay her rent and her ESA profile did expired. This time I did not agree, I first want to meet her, and if everything works out I will gladly help her again. I did asked her if she can meet me at a shopping mall close by. My idea was to spend the day and have a barbecue at her place and while we at the mall we can buy what we need.

The day before the appointment I did send her a Whats app message to confirm the appointment and let her in on the plan for the day. The feedback was, "I can not do the hole day, Can see you for a hour I do need to make some money to pay my rent"

This was the last straw, no priorities at all, after all the time I have helped her financially. And I would have paid her the 2.7k she asked for if everything worked as planned.

Where did the world go wrong these days, nobody can be trusted anymore. It is not about the money or rejection for me, just very sad to see where some peoples obligations lies.

I did help a lot of girls out of the goodness of my heart, and we did have good times.... unfortunately this one does not deserve any help.

So guys I do have my Popcorn out, your replies are welcome.....

So guys I'm waiting for your replies, I do have my Popcorn ready.....

The day you stop this simping you will love yourself immensely. Once a lady looses respect for you its over. Leave her alone and move on. For the amounts you mention here you can have any top lady on this site, come on man
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 642
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 23:03:38

Name and shame or this whole thread is pointless.

Also, simp levels are off the charts these days. What is going on with this world
Hotstuf69
Hotstuf69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 06:20:41

Where is the review?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.