Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-08-14 08:56:18

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What can I say about this beauty other than another fantastic session. Atleast 45min of foreplay before doing the deed in multiple positions. Missed a meeting but I didn't care.

KL, you one in a million.

See you soon.
MWAH.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until michaelw2016 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-16 07:53:47

@mw2016....What a lovely session of 12 play, everytime I tap into that it takes me over 24 hours to get back to earth...lol. You had me take us to the galaxy and back!

You're amazing, tasty and absolutely delicious to my palate. Sorry you had to miss your meeting dear...*blushing*.

I'm humbled. See you again in the future...*kisses*

lesedi86
lesedi86 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-16 10:19:22

It's been a couple of months since I met Kimmylee - but now that I've been around the block I felt I owed her a review because she still sits at the top of the summit.

She is very good at making you feel at ease. Not only that, but she is so confident about her service that she gives you an opportunity to decide if you want to stay. Up to date I've never known of any other lady who allows you as the client to consider whether you're satisfied with what you see and how you feel before you commit to the hour. Needless to say I committed without hesitation.

I won't go into specifics, but she blew my mind. She was actually my first FH experience - prior to that I had only dangled in massages with happy endings. But she was the candy that took me over the edge and past my initial boundaries - and very respectfully might I add. She totally guided me through the process and was something of a muse, allowing the inspiration of passion to develop and flow through every moment.

Haven't experienced anything quite like it since - so I'm just biding my time to make a return, to see if it is even possible to replicate or surpass.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until lesedi86 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
lesedi86
lesedi86 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-16 10:19:33

It's been a couple of months since I met Kimmylee - but now that I've been around the block I felt I owed her a review because she still sits at the top of the summit.

She is very good at making you feel at ease. Not only that, but she is so confident about her service that she gives you an opportunity to decide if you want to stay. Up to date I've never known of any other lady who allows you as the client to consider whether you're satisfied with what you see and how you feel before you commit to the hour. Needless to say I committed without hesitation.

I won't go into specifics, but she blew my mind. She was actually my first FH experience - prior to that I had only dangled in massages with happy endings. But she was the candy that took me over the edge and past my initial boundaries - and very respectfully might I add. She totally guided me through the process and was something of a muse, allowing the inspiration of passion to develop and flow through every moment.

Haven't experienced anything quite like it since - so I'm just biding my time to make a return, to see if it is even possible to replicate or surpass.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until lesedi86 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-17 08:44:22

@lesedi86...You are bountiful and your energy is so welcoming. It had only been an honour to spoil you and make us feel warm and a at home.

Thank you for allowing me to share with you this new journey and hopefully I continue to please the daylights out of you....lol

I'm humbled! See you soon dear. You're welcome....*kisses*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-08-20 08:16:26

Beautiful but crazy lady, how I miss her, last saw her when she was in Joburg, she rides so well, wish to book her the whole night so we can have some crazy fun. She is really good at her job. She looks far more beautiful than her pictures.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8838
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-21 23:58:17

Rubber7....what a lovely surprise...;))) You are making me wish I was in Jozi going all gaga over you again...lol. Can't help myself when I'm around a free-spirited, delicious man ready to get devoured by me. Just the way you like it...;))

Thank you sweet stuff. I'll be back soon for a recap and more. I am fully humbled...*wink*
Bowieguy75
Bowieguy75 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-23 09:14:51

This lady is something else. Amazing overall experience. From the initial contact (phone mainly, where I got an impromptu KL hotline experience!) all the way to goodbyes.

Communication was very simply and clear upfront (she makes sure there is complete understanding of services, rates, what you want etc), secure parking inside her apartment block, great private venue, right all sorted.

We didnt really have a lot of time to get to know each other beforehand and dived straight in. But her easy, bubbly manner made it feel as if we have known each other for ages. She is gorgeous and really sexy, and all aspects of GFE absolutely amazing.

Had a nice chat afterwards, really interesting woman as well and puts so much effort into what she does, and it shows.

Thank you so much Kimmylee, was great to finally meet you and you will see me again.

BG

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bowieguy75 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8852
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 23:47:43

@Bowieguy75...Oh my, what a lovely conversation we had. I will never forget how we connected the 1st time and the puzzle pieces fit so well together. Thank you for taking the trip from one place to other and meeting me at my favourite tower. Writing this, I'm missing your soft skin, your touch, the kisses and the love-making.

Your ticket to the next express coach will be waiting for you at your post for another trip around the world in the KL Experience. Don't be late...*kisses*!

I'm humbled. You're a darling!
See you again soon...*wink*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-09-01 13:19:06

Saw her this past Monday, I can't get enough of this beautiful woman.

Started with a deep conversation and naturally progressed to kissing, oral (cock worship) and deep slow penetration in multiple positions.

Towards the end, I struggled to cum but this was due to all the foreplay and I was still hard as AF. So, I asked her to finish me off with a HJ. Mistake on my side or should rather say I was shocked at the different techniques used. It was so intense, that I want to go back just for that experience.

OMG! Bringing me close to climax and then letting off for about 10 minutes during that time my legs and arms were shaking as if I was having an epileptic episode, before blowing a huge load.

She put me in a coma, in fact while she was talking, I actually dosed off in front of her to which she laughed and we cuddled for a bit thereafter.
After a fantastic session I showered and left.

KL deserves Michelin Stars.
See you soon my Fairy.

MWAH!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.