Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 00:40:09

Name: Skyllar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Skyllar's Full Profile]

I don’t even know where to start. I will be as descriptive as I can.

I found her in her sexy number. We started off with a massage… which followed by a sloppy bare blow job. Whatever she does with her fingers and tongue around the balls almost got me shooting my load. The Blowjob is worldclsss… she gave me from behind as she was massaging. I couldn’t help but arch my ass… before I knew it I felt the tongue on the spot… as handjobbed as if she’s milking me.

I will call her blowjob a comprehensive one… it came with additional rimming the soft biting of the sensitive parts around that i didn’t even know.

The attention continued… I was asked to turn around as the massage continued and the blow job continued being worldclsss. I had to find something to distract myself or else I was going to shoot all over… I asked her to sit on my face as she blowjobbed…. She loved the suggestion and didn’t hold back… as she continued blowjobbing she pulled my thighs closer to her face so the butthole is clear and accessible…her hands were still at work too on the balls and occasionally finger fucking her own ass…

Before long she got up and sat deeper into my face… I wondered what’s going on and I heard screams that she’s cumming I held on her butt and focused on the area I was on…

Girl came off…

I did not know or anticipate what was about to come… girl gave her all in the sex asked us to move all over the room to the mirror to the corner of the room. We did all positions we can think off and only went to the bed as we were taking a breather.

In between the positions… she’d occasionally ask to taste herself and continue with the blowjob and rimjob…

After all was said and done I decided to load and shoot… Skyler was genuinely happy and this made me a happy man.

She offered that we take a shower together which we did while caressing each other. Thereafter, we tuned in to watch Man City play as we had lunch.

Gents I forgot where I was… what was supposed to be 30min turned into probably 2 hours or more.

She ruined punting for me coz now she has redefined what a Girlfriend experience is. There was no caution no i don’t kiss or I don’t do these that we sometimes hear.

Thank you Skyler.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - Scouter8 ]
Re: Review - Scouter8 ]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:18:09

Good morning my baby, hopefully this finds you well and healthy enough.. Thank you for the review, actually I can't stop laughing I'm so thrilled , it's so beautiful exactly how we rocked our session.... I'm glad you came to see me.
naver
naver - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-30 07:56:49

This was a fantastic hour spent. The venue is a guest house in Randburg, and parking is secure behind high walls. There is staff working in the garden who see you, but that doesn't bother me. Skylar is sexy, has a banging body and a beautiful face. She was dressed in lingerie and heels, sipping wine and covered in body oil. Look, she's not your wam, bam type of punt, she has energy and does weird and wonderful things to you that makes you perform like a 20yo. Skyllar was the best punt so far for this year. Next time I'm in Randburg,Skyllar is definitely my first choice.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - naver
Re: Review - naver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-30 13:34:16

On 2024-04-30 07:56:49 naver said:

This was a fantastic hour spent. The venue is a guest house in Randburg, and parking is secure behind high walls. There is staff working in the garden who see you, but that doesn't bother me. Skylar is sexy, has a banging body and a beautiful face. She was dressed in lingerie and heels, sipping wine and covered in body oil. Look, she's not your wam, bam type of punt, she has energy and does weird and wonderful things to you that makes you perform like a 20yo. Skyllar was the best punt so far for this year. Next time I'm in Randburg,Skyllar is definitely my first choice.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Welcome to skyllar's jungle baby , I love being naughty when I'm comfortable and I enjoy doing crazy stuff on daddy. Thank you daddy warm regards I appreciate how you mentioned my cute face.. it's even cutter when I go wild sucking your dick .. yummy I love it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.