Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-02-06 06:24:37

Name: Skyllar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Skyllar's Full Profile]

I am speechless!

Skyllar is very sexy petite good looking lady, beautiful inside out. Started with sensual massage, the blow was epic very lengthy for ones satisfaction. When it comes to sex mmmm really enjoyed by myself over two rounds and the punani is tight. She is very responsive to touch,caressing and her eye contact, moans during sex drove me insane. She is not for heart fainted once again the mean Bj yoooh speechless!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-08 13:04:26

The amazing, awesomely skilled Skyllar was obliging me with some role-play today..thank you girl...just cant get over your amazing BJ.

..so this naughty schoolgirl was being punished for poor work...student Skyllar was waiting for teacher in his office..fishnets and notebook and pen in hand waiting for me to mark it....lol..amazing girl...

Lets just say teacher gave her full marks after a light spanking, a Cum-louder for her BJ and A+ for her tight pussy...plus-points for slobbery suck and CIM & CIF and her being so into the role.

FUuuck !..this girl is something else.

Well done C.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Naai-er
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-08 13:07:38

...cant get enough of this one.

...she definitely kept her promise of sucking me dry on the return visit..teachers favourite pet.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-23 09:23:14

Late review since her ads have been off. This babe became my first ever ESA all-nighter and damn it was a thrill. Imagine that top-tier bj and tight coochie all to yourself for a whole night.

She's an excellent host and made sure that our night together was very comfortable. And I like how humble and appreciative she is, even the smallest gestures. She was so grateful I had brought us food, wine, snacks, rubbers and even lube.

We barely slept and really got into some deep conversations getting to really know each other. We fucked and sucked each other all 7 ways to Sunday throughout the night.

We woke up the following legs and arms all tangled up, and then went out for a great breakfast nearby. That was a really beautiful moment. Once done with breakfast, she asked if I had time to go with her to run some errands and do some shopping and I agreed. It was just the most idyllic GFE morning ever. And she rounded it off by getting me a gift at one of the thrift shops in the neighborhood. That thoughtfulness really touched me. And to think that she's really only 21 but is so mature and has the bedroom skills that would put some of her older colleagues that have been in the game for while to shame.

This babe will make some bastard a lucky bugger one day.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - shadowfaxcool sweetie pie
Re: Review - shadowfaxcool sweetie pie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-23 12:18:54

Sweety pie , sorry for the silence I was home for a week to refresh, I'm back and let's get together to hit the selled corners and I suck you dry. Can't wait to see you shadowfaxcool.thanks for choosing me overnight though we didn't sleep I enjoyed best breakfast with a blow job as a desert.. and I will forever note that blow job desert when I'm out having breakfast , I will ask for blow job. Thanks thanks shadow u So sweet and handsome , keep it up , and yes the lubricant I appreciate it shows that you care n don't wanna hurt m . Thanks thanks you are my second whole nighter , shout out to MR VIDAL AS WELL MY FIRST WHOLE NIGHT. LOVE YOU ALL
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - shadowfaxcool sweetie pie
Re: Review - shadowfaxcool sweetie pie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-23 12:51:00

Hopefully this finds you well and healthy. You handsome and so caring , u chose for the night , brought sea food, wines, rubber and new lubricant for the two of us and gave me. Immediately u asked m to take off my wig and lingerie asked if there's anything different in my closet, u chose outfit sneakers leggings and a top and I was looking like a lady .. had a party in the room listening into music , admiring me all night until morning while it was still burning going down. U took m for a breakfast date had fun and request a blow job shooters for desert , and that was So fun . Yours truly SWEET COOKIE
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-23 14:31:51

On 2023-02-23 12:18:54 Skyllar said:
Sweety pie , sorry for the silence I was home for a week to refresh, I'm back and let's get together to hit the selled corners and I suck you dry. Can't wait to see you shadowfaxcool.thanks for choosing me overnight though we didn't sleep I enjoyed best breakfast with a blow job as a desert.. and I will forever note that blow job desert when I'm out having breakfast , I will ask for blow job. Thanks thanks shadow u So sweet and handsome , keep it up , and yes the lubricant I appreciate it shows that you care n don't wanna hurt m . Thanks thanks you are my second whole nighter , shout out to MR VIDAL AS WELL MY FIRST WHOLE NIGHT. LOVE YOU ALL

There's an MFM loading with Me, you and Vidal :)
Nora
Nora - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-26 16:30:28

Area: Randburg

Gentlemen believe the reviews. Skyllar is top shelf. The sex was amazing but I'm only here to talk about the blowjob I got. Oh my fucken word! Fuuuck! Where did you learn how to suck dick like that girl? This girl did things with my big fellow I have never experienced before. She grabbed my dick, stared at it, then looked me in my eyes and said look to your right and there was this big ass mirror with an amazing view of whats happening on the bed and she asked if I liked the view as she started twerking. Oh boy she can move those hips and that petite cute ass.
She started kissing me and whispered in my ear "are you ready" the went down to the big fellow and what I experienced next is what I would like to call HEAVEN!
I will be back again and again. Finish all my money girl

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr Naai-er
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-26 17:45:32

Another desciple of the Skyllar BJ... Nora..bro!..wellcome to the club of "Balls sucked Dry by Skyllar".

Reminds me...need to make another pilgrimage.
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review - NORA
Re: Review - NORA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-27 14:24:15

A simple thank you for your kind words.

I'm beyond thankful for your 5_star review and golden rates....

I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our session , a big thank you for giving me opportunity to participate and help me grow

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.