Navigation
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 16:20:08

Lol.. Wel gedaan... Julle boude moet pakslae kry!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 17:24:56

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much
Reyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 19:07:27

Shakespeare Quotes....Interesting ..Oupa jack!!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 19:24:53

Hamlet ...het dit gehaat . Engels was grieks daaityd , in my ingebliksem
Feldtmannpieter
Feldtmannpieter - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 21:05:51

Thank you for a spectacular service. Your work ethics is above the industry norm and all your regular clients know that. Any punter can get up and leave at any given time if he is not happy with the service . The fact that Ace 69 did not do this, explains everything. Me thinks the gentleman is protesting too much. Enough said, lets all carry on having a wonderfull time out there.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 21:09:29
Edited: 2016-08-23 22:04:31

Tellings of a chancer...aka as a distorter of facts..
"During said phone call, Reyn at first indicated that we need to meet in order for her to determine if she would be comfortable with me going the full house route, which is understandable, but later in the conversation she agreed to full house with me.
I was surprised that she agreed to full house with me without first meeting me at which I asked her why she agreed to full house with me without having met me?
Her reply was that she can sense chemistry between us already."
So you told her lots of stories...
Casanova...

Rude awakening....you were REJECTED when she saw you..obviously she experienced revulsion...maybe she even wanted to kots by the thought of being intimate with you....kakprater...talker..like maybe you repulsed many a girl before...

"The conversation led her to admit furthermore that she is working from a venue featuring 3 other ladies of which these ladies all offer full house.
As a matter of fact, she admitted in partaking in a 3some with one of the 3 ladies of the same venue very recently. "

Admitted...? really..so she was in court..pressed to ADMIT..
You maybe cheapskate attorney, prosecutor..even a magistrate...or newly appointed judge??

"For me this information confirmed the availability of full house between Reyn and me."
Why would you need to use inferences...?
So SHE NEVER offered it, instead her profile is tesimony to the opposite...you tried to ambush her..and inferred she would be intimate with a creep like you...LOSER...

"As a result that our timing did not allowed( sic) a meeting during the afternoon of the 16th, I indicated that I will make contact at a later date and we ended the phone call on a very positive note."

"Our encounter took place on Friday 19 August.
Between Tuesday and Friday I perused the profiles of the 3 ladies with which Reyn share the venue and concluded.
( ON WHAT BASIS???)
"that the other 3 ladies is indeed full house ladies, furthermore cementing my belief that full house will be offered."

and IF other do, why will she??
Again you argue like a doos..
Is this the sitedoos's alter ego...?
This oke is trying to make a case of being tricked...
HE on his own version admit that HE tricked Reyn, being a massage girl only, into full house...( that's his untested version..full of holes as is..)
So when she saw him...on his own version she got "nervious"....(repulsed)..she could not take any part of him .. his thing... into her body....
Who can blame her...
Now he complains..
Yes you were REJECTED..not worth a fuck even for money..in spite of your smooth talk and bullshit..
Pathetic punter..live with it...
Pray she does not tell why....
YOU like your kind, are not liked by women, so you need to PAY to feel good...
In stead of PAY a real whore..to get his way...( there are you know I believe better than I can guess...they I suppose are just better actors but would like you even less...)
So you tried to be smart and tried someone of more class..and got a well deserved rebuff...
All would've been fine,we all human..but you no man..you coward...complaining on public forum.....cause manhood .honour....you without....
YOU I surmise one loser..worth no respect..
Trying to bring nice lady down..another P....doos..if not, as I suspect you him..."he " came" uppance to support his ike...
Losers..

1 out of 5..but you left ALL the money...as IF she performed in full..
She gave YOU the choice... to leave with honour and taking your money....what did you choose..?
Accepted the facts..PAID in full for TWO HOURS..
Havent you got an idea WHAT pleasure YOU can bring a woman in two hours even if she wont take your cock..??
To bring her down on the site...that your best??
You ,..with respect are a disgrace for MEN sir....
Not too honest as well...
Reyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 21:39:41

Trompie dis die waarheid...dankie tog daars darm nog sulke slim ouens daarbuite wat die shit verstaan...J ROCK..wens net almal gan mooi kan inneem wat j gese het....en baie mooi lees.dis presies wat gebeur het.en ace...j moet mar hoop ek laat dit daar...en se nie vir almal hoe teleurtgestel j was omdat ek jou gereject het nie....Trompie jys die BESTE!!! Dankie....xx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 21:45:22
Edited: 2016-08-23 21:45:43

Ace, don't even try to comprehend these incoherent ramblings. And let alone try and answer. He does not understand. In fact, he can't. Oh, and don't be surprised if he reverts to calling you gay. That seems to be foremost on his mind. When his feeble attempts at arguing dissapate, that is his go-to line. And as they say : waarvan die hart van vol is, loop die mond van oor....

Trompie, did I not show the whole world how stupid you are when you sought me out in a different post ? Were you not humiliated enough ? Yet you continue to seek me out ? Again ? But then again Dunning-Kruger : you are so stupid that you don't realise how stupid you are. Poor boy, must be difficult for all the ma-plotters around you. Wonder why the vision of Deliverance with the inbreds are jumping to the fore ? You the pig-boy by any chance ?

And in the 7 years that you are posting here, only ONE review of a lady, and not a good one either ? Practise at least what you preach my boy, for it is said : he who lives in glass houses, should not throw stones. Also it says , thou should not cast the first stone.

Maybe work a little harder so that you afford to go for your SECOND punt. That would be momentous.

Will someone please translate for the boy, I am afraid most of the post will get lost in translation.

Cheers
Cece
Cece - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-24 09:01:58

Whoahahahahah Mr Orpheus.....come play with my feet while we read this;)
Ace69
Ace69 - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-24 09:03:51

Thank you all for your replies.

Trompie 123
It is a fact that everybody has the right to their opinions whether informed or not, but at least make sure that your opinion is attested for this is a double sided sword if implemented.

Presenting the world your opinion has the ability of enhancing your credibility but on the flip side also offers the populous your degree of intelligence.
Your incoherent thought process is educational as it demonstrates once again the destructive nature of assumption.
Unfortunately your incompetence is harming Reyn's profile and you don't seem to realise it, nor it seems does Reyn............

I must thank you for bestowing upon me the intelligence quotient associated with prestigious professions such as attorneys, prosecutors, magistrates or judges, I am honoured.
Unfortunately I am only a layman with no higher education, but with a strong sense of right and wrong.

I recommend you take note of the saying:
"The wise old owl sat in the tree, the more he heard, the less he said. The less he said, the more he heard"

Pieterd002,
using the softer approach of "unconsciously incompetent" in lieu of "you are so stupid that you don't realise how stupid you are" might have left Trompie123 perplexed I suppose?

I am done with this matter and will not entertain any further comments in this regard for capable individuals would be able to realise the truth by dissecting all the replies.
The intention of the review system has been achieved.

I wish you all a fabulous day.

Ace69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.