Navigation
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-22 18:51:09

BOrRRRIng!jyt een ding vergeet... Ekt gese... J mag enigetyd die booking verlaat... En jy hoef my nie te betaal het nie.. Mar jyt gebly.. Was jou keuse... Onthou j dit?
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-22 20:07:41

Oooo en net so laaastie ietsie.om te onthou...what comes around... Go's around... Remember that please...j verdraai die dinge wat gebeur het... So nee askuus mar jy praat nie die waarheid nie.op baie van die moerse lang review.. Ek so moeg geraak om dit te lees..genade..
Cindy
Cindy - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-22 20:41:14

I was ask to correct this post. so, with respect its not a venue. secondly because of reyns massage ad, there can only fit a single bed into the room WITH the massage bed. thirdly im not a fh girl, you stated 3 fh girls also. then you saw me at the swimingpool busy cleaning it. and you look happy to me, I could also tell the booking was interesting cause of reyn giggling a couple of times. and the other thing sir. we have our private homes. this house is a working house and you insult me in a way rating the cleaning a 4. im a perfectionist. my shower get hth every morning. every room has a detol spray. floors get mop 10 times. no smoking. ect ect. she ask u not to review cause massage girls wants to stay undercover for bf or family. and reyn is shy. NO CLIENT will stay over 2 hours and still have a tantrum.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 08:27:37

This is like a soapie . Good reading when nothing else to do .

The golden rule is to agree beforehand whats going down (excuse the pun) and what not.

Walking out is always an option . This booking sounds strange from start to end . However there is three sides to an story , yours mine and the truth .

Cindy help the old man whats the difference between a venue and a working house ?
Cindy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 08:36:32

thank u oupajack. a venue has a owner or pimp that is in control and running it and taking almost all income.... our house rent is divided by 4 and we working independently. im still the contract holder. but we work for ourselfs.. we come and go as we please.
Cindy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 08:41:15

or rather see it as a guesthouse...
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2077
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 11:18:03

Nicely put ladies. Seems like ace got black jacked.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-23 14:35:55

Thanks Ace for the review. As you rightly mention, it is exactly why the review system is in place so that the rest of us can make an informed choice. It is subjective, always, and it is the choice of everyone to believe the review or not.

It is endemic to this site that as soon as you mention something that is not a glowing review, the defence will jump out and try and belittle you.

If someone does not like to be reviewed, then don't advertise here. It is what it is.

No reason for me to doubt Ace, it was a detailed description, and I regard him a as reliable punter.

Cheers
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Reyn - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 530
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 15:03:26

Pieterd002, you are spot on with your statements made.
Cindy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 15:55:20

pieter002. correct we dont like it. thats why we also use the newspaper system and also other sites. we never gave permission for this.... our regulars is the ones that pays our sallary...for 1 bad comment, not the end of the world....can we please get to work now...lots of cock to wank

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.