Navigation
DIRECTORSSS
DIRECTORSSS - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-21 20:05:23

Name: Veronica Franco

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area

Full Profile: [View Veronica Franco's Full Profile]

Dammn!! This was fun! Had the absolute besteseste time with Veronica tonight! Im a Introvert and a ball of nerves...but she knows just how to put me at ease with her naughty smile and playfulness. Thank you for making the visit so special Veronica (PP). You are an super amazing lady...I wish everybody can meet the real Vee!! I will most definately be back to see you again.

(Ps..you looked soooo hot in the heels and little black number...shit!)

Mini (aka Director of the SSS)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-26 15:10:38

Thank you for the wonderful time yesterday.
You and Tanya were so amazing.
You definatly know how to make the client feel at home.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Siv69
Siv69 - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-20 10:10:31
Edited: 2017-12-20 10:12:06

<b>Name:</b> Veronica Franco

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area

<b>Last Visit:</b> December 2017

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=17409" target="_blank">View Veronica Franco's Full Profile</a>]

Amazing lady.She is very friendly,professional,sexy and definatly enjoys what she does.She makes you feel very relaxed and ensures your time spent with her is an experience to be remembered.She has a sexy curvy body,lovely breasts, and a great ass and what she does with her assets you will need to experience V for yourself. I will definately be going back very soon for 2nds,3rd,4th,5th....
Again and again and again...

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-20 10:33:52

Thank you for the review Siv. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Next time though, will be even better as we discussed. I can't wait babe.

Good luck today with whoever you choose!

Regards, V.
SuperP
SuperP - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-05 14:18:54

Awesome passionate loves sex. Leaves you totally pussy whipped!! Been with Vee twice. Eat away between those gorgeous legs and get squirted every time. Cumming to see again little one. Mwhhaaa!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Minime(formerly)
Minime(formerly) - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-06 00:41:43

Superheroes....that is how I always saw the guys posting for overnights and doing the great reviews. Was a dream of mine to do an overnight with one of the sexy ladies here, since my first profile...while ago. But never had the financial means to do it....till this past December. Got a small bonus and booked Miss Vee for an overnight.

Veronica is the perfect companion. Read her reviews....all true. The venue was a bit crappy (Road Lodge)...but was what I could afford.

Veronica had her selection of music with her...we had some snacks from Woolies and was set for the big evening.

I love chatting with her....can talk for hours (ok....I am almost mute so she did most of the talking)...but I love listening to her anyway. She wore the sexiest red lingerie...Dammn!! Everything was just perfect......except for one thing......me. I blew it. The one chance I got....fucked it up. And I know a chance like that is not coming along again soon. Looking down and seeing my limp dick...condom hanging off of it like a oversize raincoat....I looked and felt pathetic. And he never got better thru the evening. Veronica tried everything....I was just not able to do anything. So....no orgasms...no squirting....the greek that I soooooo wanted to try....I fucked it up.

Felt like crying when we checked out the next morning. But ja....my own fault.

Soo...Im taking my hat off to all you guys who get it right. I know its not rocket science...but might as well be to me.

Thank you Veronica for giving me the chance...Very sorry again. You're awesome!

Mini /DirectorSSS

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

51169 - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-07 09:14:33
Edited: 2018-01-07 09:31:23

@Minime, Here's my two cent comment for what its worth !

One of the tricks of an overnighter with any gorgeous WG,is to relax and prolong the foreplay. Get comfortable with her presence and enjoy the feeling of her touching your skin - don't let the guy downstairs take over, although this is sometimes more difficult than said, and rush things. Your pent up excitement of an overnighter with VF is enough to make you trip. Suggest booking the lovely lady a few times, become comfortable with her beauty, the feeling of her touch on your skin and your emotional fantasy ... Try this, it works for me.

Statistically, most guys are too excited in your mind that their oxytocin levels have far surpassed the physical enjoyment of fucking a lovely lady...
bosun
bosun - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:21:57

Finally got that hour (and more) I promised myself. We chatted like long lost friends, kissed like eager teenagers, cuddled like a long time couple, fucked like we had been apart for months and "ate" like we were starving yet still savoured every taste.
Thanks V for a most awesome afternoon. I'll be back if you will have me. Sorry (not) about the laundry problem we created.
So great to be with you.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 23:23:48

Awe...Bosun it's always a pleasure! You're welcome to come by and soil my sheets everyday if you like, lol. Come for 'the Crack' anytime...lmao.

Btw...forgot to ask if you speak Gaelic...if you do, I want you to speak dirty to me in Gaelic next time! Bwahaha

Something for you from Sligo:

https://youtu.be/k6aclOXhORg

See you soon I hope! Maybe a double or tripod with our favorite ladies???...xxxx
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-28 19:33:51

The legendary Veronica Franco.  The one who may not be named. I was always curious about her and made enquiries when I heard shes in Durban. 

My bookings were just not working out though due to work constraints on my side, but eventually secured an appointment. This was facilitated by the lovely Mynx - as I only got hold of Vee via whatsapp.  So I guess the telephone manner rating belongs to Mynx although Vee was most responsive to messages and polite too.

Booking made and I now start to feel intimidated. This is the Veronica Franco - the legend, the feisty one who gets banned from the forum so often. Im just a nobody, nowhere as experienced as her, but I am going to honour my booking. What a pleasant surprise tho. She met me at door with just a dressing gown and heels - and was most friendly, down to earth and easy to talk to. Not intimidating or difficult at all.

We chatted a bit before the actually starting, which is something I do so appreciate - and then down to business.

I confess I was there mostly for a lesson in Greek of which im a novice and I was blown away.
She was most accommodating and patient and open to many different positions.  It was indeed a gf experience with lovely caresses, knowledgeable hands and lips that knew what to do and where to go - and those naughty eyes looking straight at you when she was 'busy'. Eish!!

The icing on the cake - Vee took a short breather, and Mynx walks in and gives me a nice preview of what she has to offer.  Not giving details but this totally unexpected bonus was just amazing. Thank you Ms Mynx ;-). 

Something unheard of -in this and any other industry - Mynx bluntly refused the tip I offered, for this surprise treat.
So I spent over a hour with both ladies,  -certainly no clock watching here but the highlight for me may sound strange.  It was the sweet tender loving hugs we shared. I was hugged by one then the other, then again by the other repeated many times -  LOL, It felt amazing - like heartfelt genuine hugs, not just for the sake of it. 

A truly memorable experience for me. 
Venue is safe, discreet and upmarket, but it gets a 4 (totally not the ladies fault) as I had to walk pass a few other rooms to get to 'paradise' hehe. Perhaps a room at the rear would be even more discreet for a nervous punter like me - but it is upmarket and very clean.

Im just wondering about the explanation Vee had given for the broken headboard though ........ :-)

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.