Hi Vee. Jeepers, long time no see!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1639
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-18 15:32:27

I saw you at the PTA Social but did not get a chance to speak to you. My bad. You looked lovely Mauve.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 628
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-01 21:25:38

On 2016-04-02 16:50:35 desertfoxx said:
Name: Veronica Franco

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Veronica Franco's Full Profile]

What can be said that hasn't already been said about beautiful seductress. she is really one of the true gems in the industry. great body and amazing eyes. well spoken and intelligent.can't wait to return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Thanks babe! Admittedly, a very late reply from me but a lot gets past me on this site since my return.

Hope to see you soon again.

Regards, V.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Veronica Franco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-25 01:58:09

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

So while the rest of you were busy perving over the photos, I decided to head over to explore the subject in finer detail.

It's been a good few years since I'd seen Vee and I was rather nervous about seeing her again. Wasn't sure I'd be up to the task of seeing the famous Vee once more. But a very cool phone call early in the morning made up my mind for me.

So I set out later the same evening to meet with her. She's working out of a guesthouse in Edenvale. It's decent enough and has secure parking. Fairly discrete. It's not nearly as lavish as the venue in Houghton where I'd previously seen her - but times change.

I enter the room to find her dressed as I had requested. She looks sexy as hell and I'm immediately getting impure thoughts. Her body looks as good as ever and sports a few tattoos. Tasteful stuff even though I'm not particularly into ink.

A shower and a hot towel later and we're in each others arms, rolling around on the bed. It's not long before her sweet lips are wrapped around my manhood and doing her best to make it disappear altogether!

It's only a matter of time before our bodies are intertwined as we engage in what I can best describe as the most frenetic PSE-styled sex fest I've ever had!

Things calm down to a normal pace and we get chatting about life, love and everything in between. But then nature takes its course and we're at it again. This time it's even harder than the first! It's intense!

Showered, spent and satisfied, I sadly say my goodbyes and head off. Vee is every bit the lady I remembered her to be and even more! The wait was worth it and I'm wondering how long I'd need to wait before visiting again after this fireworks we had during this visit.

Maybe if I wait long enough I'd be able to get a double with Vee and Zen? A man can dream, can't he?

Veronica - thanks again for an amazing time. And for teaching me a few new things. I have much to learn from you yet.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-26 21:22:30

Thanks babe's! Don't leave it so long next time!

I do apologise with regards to the accommodations but much has changed since Houghton with regards to finances and life. Hopefully my service has consistency and perhaps some improvement.

Looking forward to future rounds with you Mr Pounder. Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 21:38:13

Totally understand; life happens.

Tonight is one of those nights that would be better spent in your company. Will give you a call soon - there's a couple more things we need to do ;-)
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-29 05:21:18

The new pics are stunning. Love the last pic
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-24 07:12:43

This Miss Vee looks very strict ! I'm almost scared to phone her
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-05 23:46:01

So, I'll be seeing you tomorrow then ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Veronica Franco - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 08:59:59

Area: Sandton

Like some of the forum readers might know, I was invited to a dinner date by Miss Veronica Franco. I just want to share a little bit about the date.

For those of you who havent met V before she might seem to be a bit intimidating..maybe it was just me.

Veronica is working from a modern apartement with very secure parking, great security so dont worry about your car. The apartent itself is modern and very neat..venue cleanliness is great! The lady...well...just look at her pictures (as if you havent look allot allready). Looks like her pictures...mmmm...no..allot better! Was met at the door by this very sexy lady...lovely smile..I was intantly at ease.

First...some shopping. Walking thru the mall with the super sexy lady..heads turing all around us. One guy running into an old lady with his shopping trolley, but I dont blame him. But even though she is turning heads wherever she goes...seeing her interaction with people in general, as well as staff in the various shops gives one a big insight into who Veronica is. So down to earth, friendly, caring, lovely heart. The world can do with allot more people like her. Thank you for letting me experience this side of you Veronica. After the shopping there was some sweating..lol

The date was interupted by something I quickly had to attend to elsewhere..sorry about that Veronica.

Was back quickly and the cooking began. Yes..all the dishes we had was all prepared from scratch by Veronica. With a glass of whine in hand I was giving my "expert" oppinion and cooking hints while she was busy. Ok..I was basically staring at her bottom in the skin tight red dress, so I was put to work..hehe. What I realised next was that my tomato slices were uneven in thicknes...and separating eggs is humanly impossible (after a few glasses of wine). I love pasta...and the all Italian dishes was better than Ive had in a looong time. Great food/wine and the best company ever...10/10 Miss Veronica Franco!!

I want to thank you again for the awesome time spent with you Veronica. Thank you for showing me a totally different side of you. I will remeber this for a looooong time to come.

Will I return.....I'm going to put on weight like crazy...but YES..most certainly.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.