Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-23 08:59:03

Name: Cataleya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Cataleya's Full Profile]

brilliant ... Catalaya/Verbena/K!nky Twin apologies for the delayed review. Was keen for some sports and having sampled Cat with Tia I rolled in like a rockstar and left with jelly legs. She is tight, tasty and enjoys herself. Thank you Cat, will be around again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Cataleya
Cataleya - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-09 21:33:37

Hehehe u can try to Stay away from me but u cant i feel Like u eenjoy burning uself with me u will be adicted to Fire scars :-):-)
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 15:41:16

Name: Cataleya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Cataleya's Full Profile]

Kind of feel a bit cheated after this punt. The good first. She was absolutely friendly and gave me all I needed to know over sms as she couldnt talk at the time. Made the booking for an hour over sms as well. I ran a bit late but chatted over the phone with her as I was looking for the place. Guards werent too much of a hassle, I just made up stuff and they didnt question me. She met me at the door dressed to please, that was awesome. Her place is neat and clean. Room with private shower. Getting down to business.

Awesome BJ. And it seemed as though she really enjoyed what she was doing. Asked for extras and was quoted extra for what I wanted so I came prepared for the services I requested. All discussed and confirmed. I really dont haggle and always pay what is asked for regardless. Including tipping if I feel the service was awesome.

Anyway thats were the good ended. There wasnt any kissing allowed or muffing, as she tried but didnt seem to get into it. I didnt enquire about these but I am guessing she doesnt provide a full gfe. From watching the kinky twins vid I had assumed this was enjoyed. GFE isnt advertised so I cannot complain.

Shagging wasnt anything spectacular and a few minutes in she seemed tired. Started using my arms to keep the momentum going. As my arms started tiring, I decided to blow my load and relax a bit. I was asked if I wanted to shower. Now this is only 10minutes in and I figured she wanted me to clean up for the second round. Imagine my surprise after showering when I was told I should leave as she had sent the cleaner away so i could exit without seeing anyone. Upon requesting a second round, I was told I should come back later for another session, which I would pay for. I informed the lady that I was unsatisfied and she informed me that I should pay her friend for another half hour session. As a punter this just seemed like the age old con. After all the good reviews this lady got I really wasnt expecting this. Also she had not provided all the services I requested. Upon telling her this, I was told many of her clients are happy to get a blow, cum and leave. Really?? Pay for an hour to get a blow and leave??

I had to pay for a full hour and an extra 100 for owo for just 20minutes from entering her door to exiting it. Although I had paid after the session, like I said I dont haggle and I wasnt in the mood for arguing. Even at her standard rates, this is unacceptable. As far as I am concerned she is a ripoff. I certainly, absolutely will not return for this type of an experience. I am extremely dissappointed I must say.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Verbena
Verbena - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-13 16:20:08

Thanks for u coment. I cant make all the world Happy.im not perfect im human.
kevin.mnsy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-14 09:59:37

Hmmm indifference... Why was I actually expecting something more. A little hint honey, I dont think you would make anyone happy promising something and not delivering, let alone "all the world". Any reputable working girl would never do this either. I only say this to either get you to up your standards, or to warn future punters to be wary.

I have yet to meet a punter who would say he was happy booking an hour and leaving after 20minutes. Some light reading if you really care about your punters:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 799
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-14 10:37:33

Very intresting as I was considering a visit ,thanks for the heads up Kevin
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cataleya - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-17 01:34:18

I agree. Went to her and Tia's new venu Absolute rubbish. I should write a review. But just couldn't give a damn. Much like them
Verbena
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-18 15:19:01

I Will answer both of u. Kevin its not my foult if i are mister kwikly i didnt want to say this but u are pushing i give u everything i promise. But u came fast is that my foult. Next time Wink first then go book a girl. U guy
Be a man and come talk to me face and pay the money u our us. the house its not rubish u are. U get high and run away without paying. Better have rubish house and pay my bills. Not thieve. U stole our money. Pretendinf be angry. If its rubish house why U Stayed all night from 10 to 8 am. U like rubish so dont say things without think. If u dont have nothing to do please go to pedicure u realY need it. Be a man and come face me.
Verbena
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-18 19:21:33

Guy i meet u on website we become friends we had fight and Friends again. But u are not man enough to know what friendship is Becouse friends they fight face to face they dont expose eachother om public website.grow up.
kevin.mnsy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-19 14:27:56

Wow. Indifference and now insults. LOL! I think you are beyond help honey. Read the review. Not only dont you provide a full service or value for what you ask but what a crap attitude you have towards your unhappy clients. You can rant and rave all you like here, its your profile, but trying to insult your customers because of your poor service is really poor judgement. My review stands as fact as to what happened. I dont give bad reviews unless they are well deserved.

You could have done much better for yourself, if only you took the advice. Just seen your self-review on your Verbena profile, shows that you will not profit from your crap attitude to your punters.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.