Navigation
smokie1962
smokie1962 - Robbed
Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 08:02:50

A couple of weeks there was a similar topic to this. However this just reinforces what I have had to say.

Last night I felt like punting and so the search started, for obvious reasons like what happened last night, I have not settled with a regular.

I contacted one specific girl who advertises she is in the Bedfordview area, later turns out when I got the address, she is in fact far from Bedfordview, however since I made the booking and she has some reviews, I still decided to see her.

I arrived at her place, very decent place, she welcomes me with a sexy outfit on, gives me a big hug and kiss and my immediate thoughts were, this is going to be awesome. She asked me to get undressed and get comfortable while she went to wash. A short while later, she returned, I could feel she had just washed, a reassuring point that she would be clean, especially since I had asked prior to seeing her if she allowed muffing and her reply was that she did.

She proceded to give me what she would call a massage, however if she continues to give that sort of massage, she will break a persons back. This continued for about 5 minutes, I was asked to turn over and she started with oral, basically oral was done to get the condom on, immediately she mounted me and rode me for a few minutes, it was a good ride, she climbed off, asked me to continue missionary position, again for a few minutes and then told me she wanted me to do doggie. this carried on for another few minutes before I shot my load.

On the wall of the bedroom, you guys should have noticed that just about every room has a clock somewhere in the room, I saw that 15 minutes had passed from the time I had entered the room to the time that I shot my load.

She immediately started to clean me up and got dressed.

Now this was not your cheap punt, this punt cost R750 which is about the average punt cost these days.

Girls, this is robbery, how would she have felt if I had of said, you gave me 15 minutes therefore I will pay you a quarter of your money? This is what is happening. the punters are being ROBBED, we pay, we don't mind paying for your services, but then deliver the goods we asked for.

Yes there will be some who will say this must go under the Review section, this is not a review, this is Forum topic.

So the search continues for a WG that will actually deliver the goods as requested.
WellSpanked
WellSpanked - Re: Robbed
Re: Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 08:16:18

So who is she? No point posting without Name and Shame.
lovemetender26
lovemetender26 - Re: Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 08:54:18

Sorry to hear about your this buddy. Way too many chancers looking to make a quick buck.

I have to ask you one thing buddy, did you tell the wg that you would like to stay on? Or even when you made the booking did you state your preference for a unrushed session? That is what I do, I say I want to book for an hour and would like to actually stay for at least 45minutes. If the wg has attitude and tells me on the phone you have to leave after coming once then I don't bother to book. Plenty of unrushed great girls out there. Go bookthe beauties at HOE, the harem and at Celeste among others. There are plenty of wgs still who honours 60 minutes that a punter pays for.

smokie1962
smokie1962 - Re: Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 09:16:56

Wellspanked - it is not just a matter of name and shame, these WG's need to know that they are offering a service and we are paying for it and they need to deliver. She is a well known WG.

lovemetender, I made it clear to her that I was driving some distance to her, I expected a full hour and the following was asked of her, do you allow cuddling, do you allow kissing, do you allow muffing, the reply back was, yes I love it all, when it came time to deliver, when i went down on her, she did not like muffing, hardly kissed, in fact she offered her cheek instead,

But you know what,

She has lost someone who could have become a regular, I punt about 6 times a month and if she had to deliver, she would have a guaranteed income of 6 x R750 a month for 6 hours work, that is R4 500 from one punter for the month, not big money but for less than one days work when you consider the average person works for 8 hours a day.
Shiploader
Shiploader - Re: Robbed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 09:21:57

My advise is based on numerous encounters that if you want value for money and almost every single time the ladies are friendly and pleasant with absolutely no hang-ups.. Then stick to Thai Chicks.. Specially Vickey in Edenvale
WellSpanked
WellSpanked - Re: Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 09:25:39

I didn't say it was "just" a matter of name and shame. Implicit is the fact that guys will continue to visit her and get ripped off if we don't know who she is. She'll continue to make a living out of first-time visitors and only in the long-run will her business suffer when there are few or no repeats. Naming her her will hurt her business in the short-run and get her to shape up sooner or go out of business.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Robbed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-13 09:52:57

IMO WGS KNOW that guys expect an hour if that's what he's paying for. I do get what you meant lovemetender, but honestly, why do you have to tell her you expect an hour...its a given. Yes, re what services you expect... should be clarified on the phone 'cos that's not the same for everybody. But re the time, she should know that, esp if she's well-known.
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: Robbed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 10:07:39

Yes, agree with Nadia. Unless the WG's rate is quoted as being X amount per pop, it would usually be a rate per hour, or per half hour. So, that should be honored at all times without the punter having to ask. If the punter wished to leave before his time was up, then that would be his choice.
Climax
Climax - Re: Robbed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-13 10:30:02

I have met a lot of punters who prolong ejaculation because they figure if they come in the 1st quarter of the hour it's time for them to leave, this shows that a lot of wg's are just making a quick buck, and are double booking themselves!!! @Smokie you were rushed because there was another punter on the way, and she wasn't about to loose the cash.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Robbed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-13 10:40:47
Edited: 2014-05-13 10:43:39

Now in the light of what Climax just said, why not do a review? 'Cos there are guys who visit based on the reviews. Then he goes for a booking and its not what the others were raving about. Meanwhile there were others who also left feeling 'robbed'. They just didn't bother to review.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.