Basic Member
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-17 12:32:51

Name: Hazel Arabia

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town

Full Profile: [View Hazel Arabia's Full Profile]

Difficult review for me. Based on previous reviews I expected a bit more. Sometimes there is no connection. The service was ok even though it was a bit short for time booked. She is a bit bigger than what the pictures show but still a pretty girl. Not really my cup of tea, but each to their own. Parking in the street on one of the busy main roads in Woodstock.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-17 17:40:12
Edited: 2024-01-17 17:43:42

On 2024-01-17 12:32:51 Belgarion said:

Difficult review for me. Based on previous reviews I expected a bit more. Sometimes there is no connection. The service was ok even though it was a bit short for time booked. She is a bit bigger than what the pictures show but still a pretty girl. Not really my cup of tea, but each to their own. Parking in the street on one of the busy main roads in Woodstock.

Good evening sir!

Highly appreciate the honesty and time you took to review, as well as the opportunity to finally meet you. Since none of what you mentioned actually came as a surprise to me, I'd just like to use this space to bring up a point that actually made me weary of (even the good) reviews, before I joined this platform.

In an industry where we work so intimately with people, for the life of me I cannot fathom those who choose to see a provider solely based on their reviews - each date and interaction is innately different to the next, and any number of things a gentleman may do, could inadvertently affect the way their booking goes, quite the same way as with regular shmegular sexual interactions.

Having expectations (without communicating them), having questionable bodily hygiene, having wasted her time, making her feel unsafe or making no effort to get comfortable with one another are all factors that will affect anyone's booking. Likewise, I can't tell you the difference it makes, complimenting a woman, making her feel at ease, respecting her time, paying her upfront etc will also positively affect your time with her.
And that's all aside from a great point you brought up - chemistry.

Now, none of the above examples are aimed directly at you @Belgarion. All of this is just to say that I don't want *anyone* reading through the good reviews and having unreasonable expectations of how I'm going to rock their world when, I'll be honest with you - the good reviews all come from good clients.

Although one might think that the small-talk at the start of a date is just simply a WG trying to waste their time, it actually makes a world of a difference, ensuring that both of you are comfy and in good spirits.

Again I thank you @Belgarion as managing expectations isn't a topic I could've easily brought onto the forum. I know you've been looking around a bit for a reliable provider and I certainly wish that (+ more) for you :)
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-17 21:11:02
Edited: 2024-01-17 21:54:51

@Hazel, good on you for taking the High Road here . Reviews are useful but cannot fully be relied on for managing expectations or for knowing in any way whether a " connection " will exist or not . That's the reason I always communicate my likes and expectations ahead of meeting a provider and ask about the things they enjoy or appreciate . I find it works very well we me and the person I am meeting especially because of the intimate nature of first meetups .

While I personally prefer and enjoy some small talk and getting to know the provider just a little to make it more comfortable for both, I also know that others may just be there for the physical quick " f..k" and don't care about anything else . To each their own , but it is nice for both parties to know some of this up front .
Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 08:13:23

On 2024-01-17 21:11:02 lovetotravel6303 said:
That's the reason I always communicate my likes and expectations ahead of meeting a provider and ask about the things they enjoy or appreciate . I find it works very well we me and the person I am meeting especially because of the intimate nature of first meetups

very good point you make sir! i think some may be hesitant in communicating what they'd like / expect out of the first date, mainly because I dont have a set list of services on offer; that doesn't mean that clients arent welcome to request x,y+z.. but rather that once one has paid for my time they are fully able to request anything anything they'd like within the realms of the meeting

[QUOTE;4561255;lovetotravel6303]While I personally prefer and enjoy some small talk and getting to know the provider just a little to make it more comfortable for both, I also know that others may just be there for the physical quick " f..k" and don't care about anything else . To each their own , but it is nice for both parties to know some of this up front . [/QUOTE]

another excellent point - I've seen many forum discussions where some may emphasise they only had 20 mins to slip away, and surely those are the type of men who (one would hope) know exactly what they want out of their time with a provider (ahem... a hole to stick their dick into)
i do try my best not to see such clients in general as i 100% dont believe i am, nor do i try to be "for" everybody. i will take this experience as a learning opportunity and definitely work a few questions into my workflow (just after a date has been confirmed) -

i appreciate both of you gentlemen and your responses :) sending love and light x
CoolDan
CoolDan - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-19 17:10:33

Area: Woodstock

What a great lady! Omg so hot and what a amazing ass! We had a long convo before we got crazy, thanks so much for a amazing time, i hope i made your night like you made mine

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sudeguy
Sudeguy - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-22 14:40:27

Area: Woodstock

This was my third meeting with the lovely Hazel, and it really was the charm. She looked absolutely stunning was great fun to hang out with. 2 rounds proved to be enough for me, Hazel seemed liked she was ready for more. Cannot recommend her enough

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-22 16:41:24
Edited: 2024-01-22 16:46:52

On 2024-01-19 17:10:33 CoolDan said:

What a great lady! Omg so hot and what a amazing ass! We had a long convo before we got crazy, thanks so much for a amazing time, i hope i made your night like you made mine

Why, thank you, sir!
Mood lighting + moonlight sure makes for an exciting nightcap..

come back soon - I've been thinking of you since you left.
Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-22 16:45:44

On 2024-01-22 14:40:27 Sudeguy said:

This was my third meeting with the lovely Hazel, and it really was the charm. She looked absolutely stunning was great fun to hang out with. 2 rounds proved to be enough for me, Hazel seemed liked she was ready for more. Cannot recommend her enough

:)) You're a sweetheart! Can't wait for round 4 ;) Got something I think you'd enjoy. Until next time :**
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 08:34:26

Those new set of pictures are fire!!

Can't wait till stars align so I could see you.

Hazel Arabia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-24 11:47:05

On 2024-01-24 08:34:26 SmashP said:
Those new set of pictures are fire!!

Can't wait till stars align so I could see you.

in due time babe - and the anticipation is an aphrodisiac on its own

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.