Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6060
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 08:02:04

It is no secret I looooove long edging blow and hand sessions combine that with some tantric teasing and I am in heaven... I just love playing with cock..like it belongs to me..hehehe

I love watching a guy squirm and wiggle to hold on to that load and not let it go, while his body is being assaulted by sensations that he himself can't control..

I love getting them to the edge, hearing them grunt 'fuck' and asking me to ease up and let them be for a minute..

Had the most beautiful session yesterday with the most beautiful man and cock...started out as a 90 Min session that ended up being almost 3 hours of cock worship and play yesterday..( this guy lived for it .. I am sure if I did not have prior commitments after him, he would have extended for even longer)

Soft, slow and sensual hand play, warm deep down and tongue teasing and cock worshipping BJ's , aimed at making that cock and the owner feel like they connected at a deeper level than just being attached physically...

There are two kinds of bj/ handfuck lovers, those that wants to have multiple orgasm during their paid time and those that want to test their holding ability to the max and aim for only one massive release at the end...

Yesterday the aim was to hold off on ejaculation till the end, he did so so good at holding control and knowing when to ask for a bit of a slow down or totally release for a minute in order not to loose that control...I loved every minute of it...I just want to do it again and again..hehehehe

So now to find the next willing victim...where are you..;)

Maybe someone similarly minded that can lay back and just be, that wants to just absorb and enjoy sensations, enjoying the journey.....

....and if finding another willing victim fails I do hope he returns sooner rather than later for another session;)

Xxx
Blowsole
Blowsole - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:05:19

That sounds extremely tempting.
Reading that was a turn on of note.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:28:30

On 2022-05-16 09:05:19 Blowsole said:
That sounds extremely tempting.
Reading that was a turn on of note.

....I know you love my blows...(wink) ..maybe turned on enough to come for a session soon?;)
We can test your "holding" power.. wink

Zaa1
Zaa1 - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:51:49

Thanks for the session yesterday.. it was everything I've wanted and more. Miss Red aka the cock whisperer.lol.

Couldn't believe you kept me hard for that long.. wow...
Busta26
Busta26 - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:57:23

Why are all the best bjs never in jhb
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6065
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:59:44

On 2022-05-16 09:51:49 Zaa1 said:
Thanks for the session yesterday.. it was everything I've wanted and more. Miss Red aka the cock whisperer.lol.

Couldn't believe you kept me hard for that long.. wow...

Hehehehe.. still giggling about that "cock whisperer" comment that just slipped out your mouth somewhere during the session.. comments like that keep us ladies motivated and working harder to make sure we live up to that compliment. Thank you for being such a willing victim;)
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6066
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 10:01:42

On 2022-05-16 09:57:23 Busta26 said:
Why are all the best bjs never in jhb

Busta26.. you missed out I just returned from a PTA visit.. maybe you should attend the July social I might be available on that day for a blow or three lol;)
Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4585
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 10:18:28

Aaahh @Miss Red! Now you are just making my mouth water! I could also stroke and play and lick and suck for hours.... Im glad i am not the only one who just loves a beautiful cock and scrumptious set of balls to play with....
*giggling*
Busta26
Busta26 - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 10:34:18

I've literally put a reminder on for this.
Need!
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 683
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 11:26:02

Wow, sounds amazing and well done sir for lasting that long.. obviously, well done Miss Red for the commitment, but you love it don't you.. difficult to keep some ladies attached to my cock for even 10 mins..

I wonder how long I would last.. round 1, maybe 10 mins or less. Round 2, id just lay back and enjoy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.