Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 12:03:03

On 2022-05-16 11:26:02 doctorevil said:
Wow, sounds amazing and well done sir for lasting that long.. obviously, well done Miss Red for the commitment, but you love it don't you.. difficult to keep some ladies attached to my cock for even 10 mins..

I wonder how long I would last.. round 1, maybe 10 mins or less. Round 2, id just lay back and enjoy

You right I do enjoy it every much. Lol ..

I do believe that it takes a definite mindset and commitment from the punter's side to make sessions like that awesome.. time planned for it, being clear and specific about his needs when asking for that service..and allowing me to do what I know I do well at a pace and intensity that I know will keep you on that cliff for a long time.....

I love to call guys that can do this my "starfish" clients..

Just lay there arms and legs wide open, eyes closed most of the time hardly any talking , except for some direction and sounds of bliss escaping now and then.. just feeling and experiencing..

Just like a starfish sitting on a rock or the bottom of the ocean allowing waves and currents to sweep over him and caress him.. at moments so strong threating to sweep him away.. but holding on ,feeling it rolling over him.. just to sense that a next wave is already building..

... getting all excited just thinking about it . Lol
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Loooooong blows and handfucks. ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 684
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 13:08:11

I'm definitely going to try this sometime. Sounds perfect!
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 13:28:54

On 2022-05-16 10:18:28 Landie Q said:
Aaahh @Miss Red! Now you are just making my mouth water! I could also stroke and play and lick and suck for hours.... Im glad i am not the only one who just loves a beautiful cock and scrumptious set of balls to play with....
*giggling*

I have seen the forum comments and reviews. You definitely love cock.. lol
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6077
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-17 11:07:26
Edited: 2022-05-17 11:09:43

So I had many calls whatsups and even one or two PM's requesting similar sessions ..

So here is my offer...
90 minute @ R1500

# Slow focused edging session, consisting of sensual handfuckery & warm deep tongue teazing blows with some tantric play and teaze to spice things up.( Owo on offer providing you pass my health and hygiene "inspection" :))

All you need to do is show up and get naked for me..i will do all the "work" ;)

If you want to you welcome to have a smoke or water break midway.. I will not deduct that 5-10 minutes from your session time;)

This will be wrapped up with a 5 minute cool down rest for you, while I run the bath water to the perfect temperature;)

PS: If you feel brave and strong and think you can match the 3 hour session described above ..I will double your 90 Min for a R1000 more;)

That gives you 3 hours of pure cock worshipping bliss for only R2500:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.