jbletsgo
jbletsgo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 20:15:56

On 2022-06-24 18:07:41 Brakenjan69 said:
Is according to a 100% SIMP PUNTER(who even got rejected and told off by her)not Shakira. Even weirder is that ....The SIMP keeps on spending his entire day and night on ESA defending her -for what freaking reason ???

He also does not seem to know what a lie is....his attempted spin-doctoring of what a lie is/isn't, is on par with the tripe spewed by our Governments own two resident clueless clowns: Bheki Cele & Fikile Mubulula-Top Level stuff!!

Because I first reviewed Maya in this profile and also started the series of positive reviews in her other profile. As there have been a number of comments/posts stating there exists a possibility of some of those reviews not being real, I felt the need to make a case.

Well, I thought I knew what a lie is pretty well. If you think otherwise, then kindly define what a lie is first.

You are the same person that left a post in Page 2, right? In that post, you made your case quite politely. All of a sudden, you sound rather rude with making personal remarks.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 21:24:09

On 2022-06-24 20:15:56 jbletsgo said:

Because I first reviewed Maya in this profile and also started the series of positive reviews in her other profile. As there have been a number of comments/posts stating there exists a possibility of some of those reviews not being real, I felt the need to make a case.

Well, I thought I knew what a lie is pretty well. If you think otherwise, then kindly define what a lie is first.

You are the same person that left a post in Page 2, right? In that post, you made your case quite politely. All of a sudden, you sound rather rude with making personal remarks.

Sup bro...

Firstly...

Maya reached out to me for nice chat ...She seems like a gem of gal and I will definitely make a plan to see her sometime when I'm in Cape Town. (GUESS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY.)

As for my comments ....Sorry that was indeed a bit harsh...I read it again ...and understand why you may be a bit miffed by me comparing you to professional clowns like Bheki and Fikile...those guys are on a whole other level of retard.

And for that I apologize profusely....

But dude! for your own benefit..don't be a simp. You probably a good oke. So maybe your not a simp but your responses have had elements of "Simpism" in it.

I will pm you directly for vis a vis chat to clear the air. Just wanted to publicly apologize(Wait does that make me a simp?..fk and here I thought I was alpha or maybe sigma....At least I don't have blou balle -hehe)

Also I'm not gonna hog this thread anymore with punter beefs ...Please let some Cape Town "URC champ DHL Stormers" mane go see the Lovely Maya and review her to get this thread back on track....

Good night everyone...and Good night again(wink-wink) to the smoking hot and beautiful Miss Maya.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 23:03:59

I've seen many call her Arab etc, one thing is for sure, she has a deep Caoe Townian accent.
jbletsgo
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 23:32:27
Edited: 2022-06-24 23:40:28

On 2022-06-24 21:24:09 Brakenjan69 said:
On 2022-06-24 20:15:56 jbletsgo said:

Sup bro...

Firstly...

Maya reached out to me for nice chat ...She seems like a gem of gal and I will definitely make a plan to see her sometime when I'm in Cape Town. (GUESS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY.)

As for my comments ....Sorry that was indeed a bit harsh...I read it again ...and understand why you may be a bit miffed by me comparing you to professional clowns like Bheki and Fikile...those guys are on a whole other level of retard.

And for that I apologize profusely....

But dude! for your own benefit..don't be a simp. You probably a good oke. So maybe your not a simp but your responses have had elements of "Simpism" in it.

I will pm you directly for vis a vis chat to clear the air. Just wanted to publicly apologize(Wait does that make me a simp?..fk and here I thought I was alpha or maybe sigma....At least I don't have blou balle -hehe)

Also I'm not gonna hog this thread anymore with punter beefs ...Please let some Cape Town "URC champ DHL Stormers" mane go see the Lovely Maya and review her to get this thread back on track....

Good night everyone...and Good night again(wink-wink) to the smoking hot and beautiful Miss Maya.

Thank you for your detailed pm, I greatly appreciate it. I suppose that you were drunk in your previous post and the polite Brakenjan69 in Page 2 is the real you. No need for apologies. We all make mistakes but we learn from them to better ourselves.

Kindly forgive me that my reply to you is not a pm because I believe in the truth and transparency.

You failed to provide me with the definition of "lie"; you just said that most people generally know what a lie is. A lie is an untrue statement with intent to deceive; not just an untrue statement. Assume Maya is Shakira and she denied her previous identity, so this is untrue. But was there any intent to deceive? Well this is where things become subjective. Those who think it was a lie "believe" there was, which I respect. But I "believe" there wasn't. Why? Because sometimes SP's want to start fresh and they want to become a completely different person than their previous identity. So do I have any evidence for my "belief"? Yes, I had more than five sessions with her and her service was consistently amazing. I would've agreed with you if any of her service was below my expectations.

You said I was a simp because Maya ghosted me yet I kept jumping in her threads to defend her. Let's assume Maya ghosted me. Am I supposed to sit and watch her being attacked while I know that my reviews are real? Come on. Please do not forget that I am the one who first reviewed Maya in this profile and also started the series of positive reviews in her other profile. As a reviewer it is my responsibility to speak the truth.

If you all value the truth, then the proper reaction when I announced that I will have my reviews verified should be your support and encouragement since that will be perfect proof leading to the truth.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-25 10:33:38

I don't know how Maya/Shakira is doing this(obviously doing it incognito) but this lady is ou man and all the other aliases! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!

I know that because I've read shakira's posts and all her maya "reviewers" share the same "values" as her, they all are always ready and willing to come to her defense with long paragraphs to show how lovely and innocent she is.

In real life it doesn't work like that, some guys will be too busy, some won't even care to set the record straight and some don't even check the forum that often. I've seen girls with legit reviews get attacked on the forum, but most of their reviewers don't defend them, maybe 1 or 2 may have a few words to say in their defense. But not with Maya, ALL her "reviewers" are always there with long paragraphs to prove how "sweet and angelic" she is.lol

All her "reviewers" are always ready and willing and it seems like all they do is only talk about or only review or promote maya/Shakira... If they """"review"""" another lady its always short and doesn't go into detail- which tells me that there's a trend here. But in maya's reviews its always detailed and glowing and +5, I really see a pattern, the other "reviews" are to make the "guy" seem legit.

Either that or she must be one lucky girl with some serious massage and companion skills, such a huge shift from Shakira who barely had reviews, and all this is from reviews made in less than 3 months(something to think about). I don't think I've ever seen a fairly new massage-only lady with such glowing reviews(in a short period of time) WITHOUT OFFERING ANY EXTRAS. The men in cpt must be different. And all her "reviewers" are saying all the things that Shakira would want her reviews to say. Dont be fooled people.

Is she capable of going to great lengths to pull all of this off? YES! We've seen her do this before, what's stopping her from doing it again
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 687
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-25 11:33:28

Compelling argument
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-25 14:48:51

Since Shakira/Petite Maya just sent me an inbox asking me to stop commenting on this thread let me set the record straight from my side.

I've seen her three times; twice as Shakira and once as Maya. She is an amazing masseuse, has a fantastic body, perfect boobs and the sensual experience is great. That is why these suspicious reviews confuse me, because she is actually really good.

So I won't comment on here anymore because I have nothing left to say. I just wanted to add some positivity along with my previous negative posts.
Jo-mo
Jo-mo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-26 07:10:45

Shew you guys really enjoy slandering each other, what are you getting out of this in any case? Street cred?

Guys if you not happy with Maya, move on, take your loyalties somewhere else.

I am not from CT but when i was in CT last month i did visit Maya and she was exactly what i was looking for, shes does not do FH or oral which was fine by me. She gives an excellent massage and a very sensual ending. Theres a few girls that does this service offering with great skill and shes one of them.

If Maya does not suit u, find someone else, simple.
jbletsgo
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-26 08:36:19
Edited: 2022-06-27 14:34:29

I have spoken with ESA yesterday. They are aware that the root of this problem is some users have a suspicion that some (or all) of her reviews are not real. They are taking this case very seriously because they already have a system of screening out fake reviews; in other words, it is damaging their reputation that those reviews that were deemed real by ESA are still being questioned.

They promised that I shall have their feedback on Monday such that I can meet one of their representatives in Cape Town to verify my reviews.

I am the user who first reviewed Maya in her companionship profile. I am also the one who started the series of positive reviews in her massage profile. Since my account is a new account with the fewest posts, if any of such fake reviews accusations is true, then it is most likely that my reviews are not real.

Now I see Jo-mo also left a post, whom I know for sure is a fine gentleman; he pmed me quite a few questions before his visit to Maya, I gladly answered them, and he appreciated it.

Maya must be under much stress and we all feel sorry about you. We all know what an amazing person you are. Stay strong.

So, dear ESA users, let us please stop posting here other than her reviews until ESA officially make their announcement regarding their investigation. Let us give her the benefit of the doubt for now. I think both parties made their cases quite clearly. Let us wait and see for the moment of the truth.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-26 11:05:43

Getting tired of this now,
I see Posting of long long essay messages every day.
Just stop And leave sweet Maya alone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.