[deleted] - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-03 12:51:52

Name: Petite Maya

City: Cape Town

Area: Bloubergstrand

Full Profile: [View Petite Maya's Full Profile]

Classy and elegant. This a true experience of class. Women doesn't have to be naked for you to enjoy her company. This is Maya, sexy, pretty exotic indian / arab. I enjoyed being in her company. Thanks baby girl

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-03 13:39:46

On 2022-06-02 08:50:11 International punter said:
Name: Petite Maya

City: Cape Town

Area: Bloubergstrand

Full Profile: [View Petite Maya's Full Profile]

"Maya is a respectful lady - she isn't the type that will do everything and anything for money. She respects her body and herself...."

Hmmmm..Bit of a sly dig at the other WGs/MGs on the forum...Do they not "RESPECT" their bodies??

I've seem the pics.. looks good especially the prev set - with that derriere pose- with her wearing those tiny hotpants ,showing that divine bubble butt...I must confess - My weak mind did indeed get tempted and I was guilty of thinking dirty thoughts.

HOWEVER...Imagine going on the ESA website to look for companionship... I'm sure some ladies offer it and I myself have had a few sessions with the lovely ESA ladies, where we have just chilled for most of the session, but the bottom line is this...most of the punters here want some bang for their buck(fantasy fulfilment)and a nice stroll down the road or coffee just wont do it.

This ain't tinder or some other dating platform.

Either the gents in Cape Town have gotten a bit soft(SIMP-level) or there is some sort of Guerilla marketing play going on here.

Having said that...she does offer a sensual massage(without all the usual expected "sensual" bits)- and that prob works fine for some gents, but not me thanks.

ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-03 14:35:37

On 2022-06-02 14:43:03 International punter said:
@Ethan it helps to work and travel internationally, euros and dollars to ZAR

+-750 USD/euros still not cheap even if you used that in Europe or US, granted you won't get as many hours, but certainly top quality and fuck suck blow all included.

Nevertheless, big up to you, the girl is out of my league, glad you enjoyed.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-03 16:50:31

Some punters need to chill. If you cant afford her rate then move on. Dont be rude, it's her right to ask whatever she wants. The attacks are pure jealousy because some of you dont know how and what to do with a classy elegant lady. Move on stop being petty. If there was a problem surely ESA would address it. Andersins hou vas jou ding
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1836
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-22 09:30:51

On 2022-06-02 15:44:15 Justin15 said:
This is Shakira. She was banned from the platform a while back. It's so obvious what's happening.

This is all too obvious, back with a new name
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-22 09:51:27

Business must be tough
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-22 10:18:56

On 2022-06-22 09:30:51 shoeguy said:
On 2022-06-02 15:44:15 Justin15 said:
This is all too obvious, back with a new name

Shoe guy dont b a hart seer n.... shoe guy hartseer because Maya dont answer your calls. Waaahahaaha u cant afford her.
jbletsgo
jbletsgo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-22 23:41:18

Dear Lovely ESA Users,

This is the user who first reviewed Maya in this profile. I am also the one who started the series of positive reviews in her other profile. I have noticed that there have been a number of comments/posts stating there exists a possibility of some of those reviews not being real. Since my account is the newest with the fewest posts, if any of such accusations is true, then it is most likely that my reviews are not real. I have decided to write this post as everyone deserves the truth.

The truth is that all my reviews are real. I can easily prove this by showing my Whatsapp chat history that contains my request and Maya's confirmation for all the bookings as well as the feedback I gave her after each session with dates and times. So if you are interested in the truth, kindly pm me with the name of a lady in Cape Town, listed on ESA, who you think appreciates the truth (For transparency, I will name all those that sent me a pm in my follow-up post). I shall first speak to ESA if they have a staff member in Cape Town that I can see to verify my reviews. If they don't, then I shall either try to see the lady that you guys recommended or fly to the ESA office in Pretoria to verify my reviews.

FYI, I am no longer a client of Maya. She was hurt by those vile comments/posts and indicated that she wanted to get away from some of her previous clients and I was one of them. I am sure she would've continued to see me if she were a conniving person because my +5 review would've got her back to Top 10. I understand and respect all you doubters' intelligence, however in this case the fact is clear; my reviews are real. Let's assume your claim that she made some mistakes in the past is true. But you know what? I made even worse and more stupid mistakes in my 20's. We all make mistakes but we learn from those to better ourselves.

From my experience, Maya is not a fake person, she is true, honest and straight to the point. I remember that after a couple of sessions I asked her why she was not in the Top 10 and she just smiled and said that probably her clients did not have gold membership. So I felt required to upgrade to gold membership to give this lady a +5 rating that she deserves; I was never asked, I asked her.

So gents if you feel uncertain after reading those vile comments, just ignore them, make a booking with her and see for yourselves. Maya is a true gem with outer and inner beauty. I never tipped her or took her out to dinner, but she was always the same person and consistently provided amazing service. She is shy and doesn't let her emotions show, however when she received a pack of Ferrero Rocher I saw a really happy person. She is not fake. She is for real. I truly hope only the best for this amazing lady.

PS: I shall post a follow-up to report the progress of my reviews verification.
Nerdo
Nerdo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 00:34:41

On 2022-06-22 23:41:18 jbletsgo said:
Dear Lovely ESA Users,

This is the user who first reviewed Maya in this profile. I am also the one who started the series of positive reviews in her other profile. I have noticed that there have been a number of comments/posts stating there exists a possibility of some of those reviews not being real. Since my account is the newest with the fewest posts, if any of such accusations is true, then it is most likely that my reviews are not real. I have decided to write this post as everyone deserves the truth.

The truth is that all my reviews are real. I can easily prove this by showing my Whatsapp chat history that contains my request and Maya's confirmation for all the bookings as well as the feedback I gave her after each session with dates and times. ...

Big up to you for wanting to defend her but literally only Max Ledger questioned the validity of her reviews. So this seems like a total over reaction and very suspicious to me.

By writing this very post you yourself have cast a shadow of doubt on the validity of your own posts. Now to be honest I don't think I believe any of her reviews anymore. My view might change if she gets reviewed by a well known punter with some credibility.
jbletsgo
jbletsgo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 00:48:13
Edited: 2022-06-23 00:48:57

On 2022-06-23 00:34:41 Nerdo said:
On 2022-06-22 23:41:18 jbletsgo said: Dear Lovely ESA Users,

Big up to you for wanting to defend her but literally only Max Ledger questioned the validity of her reviews. So this seems like a total over reaction and very suspicious to me.

By writing this very post you yourself have cast a shadow of doubt on the validity of your own posts. Now to be honest I don't think I believe any of her reviews anymore. My view might change if she gets reviewed by a well known punter with some credibility.

Kindly have a look at what Justin15 wrote. He mentioned "It's so obvious what's happening". Also go to the forum and search "vileness of jealousy". It is clearly not an over reaction.

I did not cast any doubt on the validity of my own posts. I said I have proof that my reviews are real. Have some faith in ESA. Their system is good at screening out fake reviews.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.